Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what Vince McMahon is doing with that guy, but it's shit.

Ok, I can admit you may have found him entertaining at WM28, but Dudes open your eyes.
now, That Fuckosaurus is pushing over Dolph Ziggler..

Fans want Ziggler, not the Fuckosaurus

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
Really...excuse me..I'm an ass kicker

you see what I did there...and don't tell me who I want to see

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Fans want Ziggler, not the Fuckosaurus
The problem is, they don't. The "lil Jimmys" of the audience want to see the fat man jiggle, not the competent performer wrestle, and they are the ones lining Vince's pockets.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Agreed, even if I don't "want" to see Ziggler

Anyway I think Brodus is here to give kids the chance to go in the ring to dance with him. Seeing their reaction, I'm sure it wont last long.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I want to see Funkasaurus over Ziggles, he entertains me whilst Ziggles does not, I can't even think of the last time I enjoyed seeing Ziggles on TV, and Clay entertains me, maybe not the way Vinces wants but it is entertainment none the less, and please refrain from telling me who I want to see, and that sig is horrendously funny

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The problem is, they don't. The "lil Jimmys" of the audience want to see the fat man jiggle, not the competent performer wrestle, and they are the ones lining Vince's pockets.
There is no only kids among fans, WWE musn't be a kid show

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
somebody needs to call OP's mama

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I actually found hi entertaining in his lat match not that I care for him really, but when he did the phone gesture with is hands and smiled, I was all sorts of laughing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts