Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an interview with ESPN, The Four Horsewomen of WWE (Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Bayley and Sasha Banks) all revealed that they would like to main event Wrestlemania against each together. They’ve had matches against each other at the big show in various combinations, and both Charlotte and Becky main evented this year’s event (with Ronda Rousey). Here are highlights:

Charlotte Flair on when she realized what the group could be: “I knew that we were all talented, but when the four of us faced off together I think it was the first time you realized, wow, there are four individual stars with characters, and the depth of the division in NXT at the time and just the chemistry the four of us had together. I think that’s what stood out the most.”

Bayley on what tonight’s match at Madison Square Garden means: “The four of us will always be tied together and having a match with all of us in a place like MSG is special. I came up to the main roster last and this is one of the only times we’ve all been in the ring together on the main roster.”

Flair on what the future holds for the group: “I hope the future holds the four of us in a Fatal Four Way in the main event of WrestleMania. That’s what I hope the future holds. I’m not saying it’s this year, next year, the next or the next after that. But eventually I truly believe that the Fatal Four Way will be a main event match at WrestleMania.”

Banks on how women’s wrestling has grown: “From having the women’s match cut at WrestleMania 29 just before they went out to women main eventing, the growth is just so beautiful to see. To be a part of it, I’m so blessed to be here at this time.”
Source: https://411mania.com/wrestling/the-four-horsewomen-want-to-main-event-wrestlemania-together/

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,986 Posts
Re: The Four Horsewomen Want To Main Event Wrestlemania Together

I know it's unlikely, but it'd be great to see Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair main-event another Wrestlemania :banderas

Sasha Banks and Bayley main-eventing a Wrestlemania would also be pretty cool to see :nice

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts

It shouldn't happen and it won't happen.:shrug

·
Registered
461 Posts

It really depends on the year and what they are going up against. I say if its the biggest match then do it but dont shoe horn it into the main event if there is something bigger.
Unless they get The Rock or some other celeb what male match screams possible main event? Seth has gone over everyone and is still a geek,Roman and Brock have had multiple main events and their is nothing that is new and compelling enough for them to do to be Main Event worthy.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

It will never happen again. Not only was the womens main event an utter bomb, but it was only done for PR. Now that they've done it, they can't milk it for publicity. Nobody cares anymore. That's why the second year of its existence, the womens Royal Rumble didn't close, that's why there's no Evolution 2, and that's why they will not main event WrestleMania again.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts

I've said plenty of times before how I feel that's what would have main evented this year if Ronda hadn't signed with the 'E. Regardless, I don't see women ever main eventing WrestleMania again, but it'd make for an interesting title match on the show for sure

·
Registered
942 Posts

I wouldn't mind it. It just depends on what other matches are on the card. But I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. I love all four of them.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

Sounds cool but I don't see them doing 2 women main events 2 years in a row, maybe they could alternate if the story is good enough.

·
Registered
458 Posts

It's a no for me personally, the group has been oversaturated enough already that it would not feel particularly special.
I would not be annoyed if they did something together but it has been too overdone already to be my main event, which is why constant Roman Reigns main events at Mania tanked for years.

·
Registered
911 Posts

I really love Charlotte and Becky to a lesser degree, but I'm really tired of them acting like they're the only women on the roster. If everything they're doing is to move women's wrestling forward, then why not band together and try to make a way for someone else in the locker room?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts