Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so not worth all the trouble! Nitemare & Amish, this is a load of shit! I have spent on time, over a month on the forums! Everything is now gone! The time I put into my shows, almost a full months worth is gone! Not to mention the ****ing store doesn't even work! Reverse this or what ever you have to do! I think I speak for most people when I say, that I am leaving if you don't fix this shit!

Go ahead, ****ing ban me! :flip

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because they were the ones how got the store on here! What was wrong with the forums we had then? Everything was fine! For a store that doesn't work, a non working arcade & piece of shit warning points, just to give in all maybe 4 or 5 years if you count everyone! This is ****ing shit!

Ban my ass, if you hate this! You will lose half your members!!!

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
RedsFan30 said:
This is so not worth all the trouble! Nitemare & Amish, this is a load of shit! I have spent on time, over a month on the forums! Everything is now gone! The time I put into my shows, almost a full months worth is gone! Not to mention the ****ing store doesn't even work! Reverse this or what ever you have to do! I think I speak for most people when I say, that I am leaving if you don't fix this shit!

One word, moron.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
RedsFan30 said:

BTB sucks, so STFU.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
He must be blaming them for working on the forums for hours, then successfully restoring the site, then allowing us all to continue posting here.

I'M SIK OV THIS SHIT TOO!! THEYY;RE SO SELFISH!

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Listen guys, I'm sorry. I am just really frustrated that everything got erased. Once again, please forgive me and I am sorry.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You idiot, they never added the store back, it came back because of the backup they are using. It is the hosts fault, not theirs, you ***.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You wanted to leave? How about you don't have the choice.

We haven't got time for people who can't even be bothered to read announcements or sticky threads.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I am upset also, but I am not bitching about it. The people who fixed this site have my respect. Nitemare and Amsih, you have my respect

·
Banned
246 Posts
What the hell is wrong with RedsFan30? He obviously likes the forum to spend so much time here and to put that in jepordy just to rant is stupid! What did he hope to gain out of this thread?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
I'm not upset about it happening, it's not good that Amish and Nitemare had to go through all of it but shit like that happens somtime on websites. It's not like they came on saying lets delete shit, nothing they could do could of prevented what the host did so don't blame them for **** sake.

·
The Wrestling Femme
3,258 Posts
I'm a little pissed about it.. If you go back and read my old posts, I was a total n00b..

Its not a HUGE deal, I'll just go and spam up the games section.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
WTF I WANT MY POSTS AND REP BACK!!!!

Anyways, it's a new start, you suck. Btw it's Caborn.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts