Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at this game on HMV, Play etc and I dunno if the game is anygood. I was hoping that someone in the WF Website would have this game and would know if it's worth the money or not.

I also saw a collectors pack with The Force Unleashed I & II. Not that expensive and if The Force Unleashed II is worth it, I may get the Collectors edition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unleased II was fun but a bit on the short side, completed the game in a day, however if you have the chance at getting both on the cheap I wuold def go for it. Short but fun, like a midget stripper!

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I played a little bit of it, but don't bother. It comes no where close to replicating the awesomeness of the first game. The dual-weilding light sabers are a nice touch, but it's not worth the 60 bucks. The story also comes dangerously close to breaking cannon with the Star Wars storyline and the targetting system in combat is broken as fuck.

If you MUST play it, I strongly advise waiting a few months until it drops in price, which it will. Get it for 20 bucks next summer. Trust me, it's not a game you should be in a rush to purchase and I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I wouldn't pay full price for it, or even $40 for it for that matter. Atrocious game. The first one wasn't that great either.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I'd wait till its $5 at the gamestop used section.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I hate Star Wars with every fiber in my being, but I thought the game was awesome.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,684 Posts
I don't why everyone thinks it's terrible, but I enjoyed it. It is NOT worth buying at all, I think I beat the game in 4 hours on hard, but it is fun to play. It doesn't compare to the first one, but I was expecting a let down just by watching the commercials. The story is kind pretty bad and Starkiller is kind of a douche now, but it is still fun to play.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
The story and game in general is a huge letdown, especially compared to the first. I pirated it and even then couldn't be assed completing it, which takes alot for me to walk away from any game.

I wish they'd release a new game from the Jedi Knight series.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts