Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3688 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Re: Warner Bros. Announces 'The Flash' TV Series

Extended Trailer

WOW. It looks WAY better than I thought it would. The show looks very promising. The guy playing Barry seems like he's going to do a great job.

Can't freakin wait.

Oh and ZOOM :mark:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts

Not bad. Looks better than I thought. To be fair my expectations were pretty low to begin with. Still have a problem with the suit and Barry looking like he is still in high school.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts

WOW. It looks WAY better than I thought it would. The show looks very promising. The guy playing Barry seems like he's going to do a great job.

Can't freakin wait.

Oh and ZOOM :mark:
Looks like both thawne and hunter zolomon are there. Two zooms

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Well they can't even they want to connect it to the movies as Flash should be faster than Supes and almost as powerful.

I don't think Flash and Arrow should be connected to the DCCU though. They need a bigger actor to carry eventual Flash films
Not unless Grant Gustin gets popular because of this show. They may not even need to make a Flash movie anymore if this show turns out to be as successful as Arrow.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts

Wow didn't even notice. Maybe they are going to merge the two?
I'm pretty sure that dude in the wheelchair was zolomon. Also I remember reading they cast zolomon and I know thawne is cast as well

·
Registered
921 Posts

The actor suits Wally West more than Barry Allen tbh.

Trailer looks incredible. Thought it would be cheesy because the cameos of those characters on Arrow but glad that doesn't seem to be the case.

The dialogues between him and Oliver at the end :mark:

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

I'm pretty sure that dude in the wheelchair was zolomon. Also I remember reading they cast zolomon and I know thawne is cast as well
I thought maybe they would do some reveal or something where Barry ends up finding out that the yellow guy who killed his mother actually ends up being a future version of Zolomon, who is in the wheel chair(pretty much merging Zolomon and Thawne's origin.) But if it's confirmed that they already casted two different people, then I guess they are really bringing in two Zooms.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts

Did anyone notice this?

Yea at my second time viewing. One day we will get a tv justice league

·
Registered
151 Posts

Not unless Grant Gustin gets popular because of this show. They may not even need to make a Flash movie anymore if this show turns out to be as successful as Arrow.
Successful as Arrow? Arrow gets like 3 million viewers an episode. The CW network isn't a big one. Neither Arrow nor Flash will ever have a big audience due to that fact, hence why you cannot really connect it with the movies.

·
BALLS
3,675 Posts

I think if they model it in the same manner as Arrow, then it will be successful. Also, they need to have them both on the same night. Don't wanna see any vampire crap on the same night.
I've heard rumors of it airing at 8PM on Tuesdays before Supernatural and then Arrow at 8PM on Wednesday. Which I'm alright with. Would be cool to have them both on the same night though.

EDIT:http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2014/05/cw_the_flash_fall_2014-2014_schedule.html

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Successful as Arrow? Arrow gets like 3 million viewers an episode. The CW network isn't a big one. Neither Arrow nor Flash will ever have a big audience due to that fact, hence why you cannot really connect it with the movies.
I'm not a big Arrow fan so I may have overestimated the success of the show. I guess I came to that conclusion because personally, I know ALOT of people who watch it and because of that I assumed it was very popular.

Regardless though I don't think the fact that you don't have this gigantic number of people watching the show should necessarily keep the studios from bringing him into the movies. Flash imo, is well known enough to where you don't really need a huge name to make money off the character, especially if he's presented well in the Justice League movie and gains popularity through that. Plus bringing him into the movies could help his show out a great deal since he'd get even more exposure that way.

I think if you were to go with a completely new actor for Flash in the movies it may divide alot of fans that way which could hurt it's success. Unless of course they go with a different Flash and use Wally for the movies instead, and keep Barry for TV.

And isn't the CW local?

·
Registered
12,449 Posts

lel, just watched the whole season.

I like it when he's not running.
It's all from the pilot episode. This was certainly shot before they were ordered a full season and they only were doing a pilot at the time. You can tell that its all 1 self contained story from 1 episode in that trailer

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts

From someone who really hates this idea, trailer looks kinda badass. I'll watch the pilot and see what I think.

I'm not a big Arrow fan so I may have overestimated the success of the show. I guess I came to that conclusion because personally, I know ALOT of people who watch it and because of that I assumed it was very popular.

Regardless though I don't think the fact that you don't have this gigantic number of people watching the show should necessarily keep the studios from bringing him into the movies. Flash imo, is well known enough to where you don't really need a huge name to make money off the character, especially if he's presented well in the Justice League movie and gains popularity through that. Plus bringing him into the movies could help his show out a great deal since he'd get even more exposure that way.

I think if you were to go with a completely new actor for Flash in the movies it may divide alot of fans that way which could hurt it's success. Unless of course they go with a different Flash and use Wally for the movies instead, and keep Barry for TV.

And isn't the CW local?
WB has already stated that they are going to keep the movies away from the tv shows. They have their movie universe, and their tv show universe.

You won't see Stephen Amell or Grant Gustin in the Zack Snyder Justice League.

81 - 100 of 3688 Posts