Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: The Fiend should show up with his defeated opponents head

Indeed. I would go as far to say that we should only see the Fiend once during build to a PPV and the 3 other weeks it should be the "TV show presenter" Bray. Maybe you can run a Fiend hype package, but just one live appearance (an attack to set up his next victim at the PPV).

With this gimmick, less is definitely more. But this is WWE. They don't understand what "less" means.
Yup and if they ever have him win the title (imo he doesn't need to) he should come out as Mr. Rogers Bray and act like he's everybody's hero. Have a little parade with kids if you want.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts

or a different part scratched out "like his eyes" on three different heads. representing hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,561 Posts

That would be cool af. Just imagined The Fiend doing the Corrupted Shinnok "Head Toss" Victory Pose, holy hell! :mark

Since Bray SHOULD be the WWE top heel, this would perfectly suit him.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts

I like the idea for sure. Also, he could start stacking the heads in the Funhouse.

Or on special occasions create the head and carry it around before the match takes place. I’m also curious as to if the Mr. Rodgers character is ever going to appear live. Everything has been nearly flawless so far.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts

I just hope they keep him this boogeyman running through people. This character will only continue to work and pay off if he's strong and a big problem. The moment he starts losing like Bray did it's fucked.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts

I hope he ends up beating Kane, them can have the mask on the lantern for a bit which eventually leads to The Fiend vs. The Undertaker, and hopefully Undertaker loses this time giving Bray a bit of momentum going forward.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
It should be sneak attacks and firefly funhouse and the entrance is only at ppv's, it's money if they do it right and don't water it down.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts