Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy shit he looks so far.

When Wyatt came back he looked in better shape but now...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I love The Fiend, and I've been a fan of Wyatt forever. But the one thing I'd change is the stripey pants. I just don't like them at all. :)

Just my preference though. He obviously does.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need to change them too, could you suggest me where I can find some good quality clothes? I've recently discovered a great source SevenDeals which offers an everyday compilation of the clothes on huge sales up to 80% from different fashion stores. I'm a great fan of Forever 21 and this source is just amazing for me. Having looked through the SevenDeals, I've decided to buy a stripped knit leggings just for 16$ as a present fo my younger sister, she was dreaming of them. There is a great filter which helps you to choose somethng suitable according to the category, you may also choose a price you want this thing to be, however what amazes me the most is that you can find anything from jewelry to make up stuff. So, try to check this source, you'll find beautiful clothes and affordable prices!

Attachments

·
Angry at refs
2,817 Posts
I think he changes his clothes in order to go home. His clothes aren't THAT dirty, so I can see him wearing them a few days in a row.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts