Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Their match at Royal Rumble 2014 was outstanding.

I am afraid they will do a squash or a semi squash here though. Hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I'm a big Bryan fan and I'm always excited when he wrestles but this could be one of his worse matches, not cause of Wyatt been bad but this whole Fiend is unstoppable and being booked like early 90's Taker is going to get boring.

If this is a straight ahead match, with none of this red lighting crap it could be one of the matches of the night.

I'm going Bryan to be beat in 2 minutes or something.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
1 minute squash i guess

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The fiend being unstoppable and not selling any moves is the best thing by far in the wwe right now. If not for that there would be nothing left to watch. BRYAN should have stayed the ecological champion for far longer and a heel in general, he was awesome. As things are right now I hope this will be a squash, it is the only thing that makes sense.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I really hope they don’t do the stupid red lighting, they didn’t in the Fiends first match against Balor and it looked fine

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I liked the match apart from Cole talking over his entrance too much. Just STFU Michael.

I also think it'd be cool if they changed the Fiend's theme to the instrumental of Snuff by Slipknot.

·
Registered
22,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I've seen a lot of people talk about this match and basically say "well, it was OK."

I thought it was great. And honestly it's irritating to see people think of Bray as just that guy that was in that awful HIAC match with Rollins. News flash, that wasn't his fault. Was't Rollins's fault either. Just a badly booked match.

And here he and Bryan have a hot, story driven match that had the crowd eating out of the palm of their hands. But it's like people have to compare everything to the HIAC match. Stop it. A bad match is a bad match. A great match is a great match. And this was great.

·
Waiting for Kawato
779 Posts
Bryan made a match with this stupid fucking gimmick work. I wasn't sure even he could pull it off, but he did. Sorry Rick O'Shea, but there's only one actual superhero in WWE. Looking forward to seeing how everyone else fares in this losing role going forward. I have little to no doubt that they all will only make him look even more like a genius.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts