·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How fickle our us fans??

Alberto Del Rio segments, most people were like "uh oh another "escobar"

Yet now, its "Del Rio is God" etc

The people want Miz as champion, nows its "he sucks"

Also, "Kane deserves a shot, he's title material", then "urggggh Kane, die please"

The internet helped to make wrestling a mockery

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Tbh people change their minds a lot and it's a testament to the skill of a wrestler, if he can change the opinion of the fans.

I was personally behind Del Rio from the time I saw his first vignette and I always thought the Miz sucked.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I hope you don't think what you saw 10 people say all of a sudden means that everyone acts/thinks like that.

And most of the stuff you said like for example, Kane's fans wanted him to win the title while people who are not his fans don't want him with the belt. Just like The Miz's fans wanted him to win the title and the people who are not his fans think he sucks.

Now there are some people that change their opinions alot but that's them.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Well I don't know about others but I never judged ADR before i actually watched him and from the moment I did I knew he was something special, before that I didn't have an opinion about him.

I never wanted The Miz as champ, never really liked him and found him repetitive on the mic.

I wanted Kane to have a title run and he did but it's time to pass it on, he can't be champ forever, I thought his title run was something new and entertaining but what is wrong with wanting someone else to take it off him now?

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
How fickle our us fans??

Alberto Del Rio segments, most people were like "uh oh another "escobar"

Yet now, its "Del Rio is God" etc

The people want Miz as champion, nows its "he sucks"

Also, "Kane deserves a shot, he's title material", then "urggggh Kane, die please"

The internet helped to make wrestling a mockery
That's what they call being part of the IWC.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's stupid of you to take what you saw 10 people say then all of a sudden think that everyone acts/thinks like that.

And most of the stuff you said like for example, Kane's fans wanted him to win the title while people who are not his fans don't want him with the belt. Just like The Miz's fans wanted him to win the title and the people who are not his fans think he sucks.

I hate when people make it seem like the IWC is just one person it's thousands of people with different opinions. Not everyone is gonna agree on the same thing.

When reading through a commentary of the PPV discussuon threads and 95% is "CM PUNK sighting", "Mark out" or eurggggh diva's match piss break" its pretty overwhelming mate, Did i say it was one person? no. You are wrong :)

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
Del Rio had some bad opening segments, so there was reason for concern. No reason to fault the fans on that, it's just a bad first impression. Luckily, he proved himself.

I was for Miz winning the title and Kane not holding the title, and I still stand by those 2 statements. It was a mistake giving Kane the title from the very beginning. I never supported such a stupid decision.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I don't change my mind often, but when i do it's cause a Wrestler has turned around. Also i liked Del Rio from the start, from the first Vignette and People were like he sucks, but i saw it.

Also People on here don't always change their minds, only when somebody becomes sucessfull, because damm them for having Sucess.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
cos people ask for shit they want like Miz needs to be champ then WWE gave him the belt and then the next week people are bitching about it cos they dont like the way WWE pushed it. You got what you wanted go complain to people who attempt to give a damn but i guess this is the IWC and everyone likes to bitch about the stupidest things

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I think people had the right to change their mind after Kane had those terrible matches with the Undertaker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts