Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a bit of a package deal and I'm a fan of them both...but I'm definitely more partial to Billie Kay lol.

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
624 Posts
Billie thread :sodone

Unfortunately this will not be very popular judging by the bunch of people I've seen calling her "ugly" (yeah really) in some other threads...

Reactions: MonkasaurusRex

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Billie thread :sodone

Unfortunately this will not be very popular judging by the bunch of people I've seen calling her "ugly" (yeah really) in some other threads...
Billie Kay ugly? They must be trolling.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Hey I'm not one to call anyone out on an opinion like that, otherwise I'd probably be a hypocrite. I mean I think Nikki Bella has a face like a dog's anus, but I'm clearly in the minority there. Hence why I can happily appreciate Billie without giving a single fuck what anyone else thinks.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
To each their own I guess, I've seen people calling Peyton ugly because of her forehead but for me she is the hottest woman in WWE. Billie is a very atractive woman, but honestly I prefer her when she uses less make up. Anyway, back to pics

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,975 Posts
Billie sexy af, wish she had more a** though can't lie :lol

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
... Billie is a very atractive woman, but honestly I prefer her when she uses less make up.
Me too. That dark lipstick especially does nothing for me at all. Though I'd say that basically all the women in WWE/NXT wear too much makeup and look better without. The only exceptions being Alexa who looks absolutly fantastic made up, and Dana who... well it just looks like she's injected her face with so much junk that it makes little difference.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Billie sexy af, wish she had more a** though can't lie :lol
True that :grin2::grin2::grin2:, it is a bit more obvious when she is next to Peyton in backside pics lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Billie Kay ugly? They must be trolling.
I kid you not there are people bashing her looks in all seriousness on every threads about her in the NXT forum.

Apparently they don't like tall, fit, exotic girls with sexy attires...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I never understood why someone wouldn't like her or Eva Marie, unless you hate gorgeous women perhaps. You gotta be a dumb mother fucker to not love the WWE women!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I didn't like her at first but she's very pretty, I enjoy her character and wrestling skills now too. ☺

1 - 20 of 463 Posts