Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Tbh it's none of people's business. So what if the guy has disposable income to do that? Nobody's business ans it's rude to ask a stranger that.
its no-ones business but at the end of the day, if you are gonna sit in central view of the camera in the same bright green shirt at every show, its only expected that people are going to notice and wonder who he is and therefore take the chance to ask if they are near him at a show.

Like ive said before, if he doesnt want the attention then don't draw so much attention to yourself, dress normally and pick different seating if it bothers you so much. He clearly wants people to notice him because he wears the exact same gear at every show. I don't see what benefit that brings to himself to enjoy the show, its clearly done to stand out and make a point of "hey, yeah its me again". Even his twitter is labelled as the green shirt guy or whatever was posted before so he clearly wants to advertise that image.

he can do what he likes at the end of the day, I just don't see the logic in highlighting yourself on TV so regularly then wondering why people ask about you. its abit counter intuitive.

Reactions: Ninja Hedgehog

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Again, more power to him. I can't guarantee that I wouldn't end up doing something as ridiculous if I had the money and free time lol
oh I know I would too. but not with wrestling nowadays. probably with concerts. if we were back atleast 15 years then I would probably attend as much WWE shows as possible.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
I just assume he stays tuned to arena and WWE pre-sale passwords for shows and always buys the expensive ticket packages that are offered. There's no way he's a plant because they try to get their money's worth out of plants, and yet they've never done any sort of interaction with him that would lead us to believe he's "in" with the company.

Just disposable income and extreme dedication. Hey, if you got the money and the time, do whatever the fuck you want.

That said, it's kinda arrogant to always wear the same thing because it tells people that you're looking for at some SOME semblance of attention.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Always wondered if he has insiders on ticketmaster, perhaps has first dibs at buying the best 12 seats at the front and them sells them for extortionate prices.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
He's definitely not a plant. Would WWE really want a plant that literally just sits there and never cheers anybody? I think not :lol

If they want a plant who goes nuts over shit, they could always hire me LOL.

I do wonder how him and Simon & Alice (long haired guy & his Mum) afford to fly from place to place and stay in hotels and that, unless they know a lot of people and crash in their house or something, lol. Cos that would add up quickly.

There's also a short guy sat next to him who can just about see over the top of the barricade.
His name's Kerry. I found that out cos we both attended a WWE focus group during Mania weekend this year. He lives in Hawaii and doesn't go to that many events now cos of it.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Imagine green shirt guy is a member on this forum? :D
You'd think if he's such a weirdo to go to every WWE event and spend that kind of money that he's a least a little bit of a geek to come onto this forum lol

·
Team AEW
2,981 Posts
I think he isn't some kind of relative to the WWE staff, neither did he win some lottery. It's probably a punishment for a crime, because can you imagine actually going to these awful shows several times each week? Yeah, if you even paid me a good amount, I would say fuck that, I want to have life.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts