Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
so he says its just luck that he manages to purchase the best seat in the arena? middle ringside opposite hard camera? specially at wrestlemania of all places.

yeah I don't buy it. Might be somewhat believable if he was in different seats along the front row at each event but the EXACT same seat? nah. He clearly gets some kind of reserve on it even if hes not being given the ticket for nothing. He is at waaaayy too many events being sat in the same place to just get that seat by luck. You might get it a few times but not every single time.

if it is by luck then he really needs to buy a lottery ticket ASAP.

Reactions: Mugging of Cena

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,129 Posts
Usually the entire front row are the same people at most ppvs.

Long haired guy always stands out the most to me. He always makes me laugh with his golf clapping and Ziggler fanboysim.

I’m pretty sure the older woman next to him is his wife/gf, not mother.
I think it's his mom. There's a similarity facially.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Isn't he a plant? Maybe he has a family member who works for the company.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,419 Posts
I never notice him, I just notice other fans talking about him and, for the life of me, I really don't understand why. He's just some guy watching the show, he's not hurting anyone.
Without knowing the guy or how that came:
Some people go to every game of their favorite football/baseball/basketball team, while others go to every wrestling event of type x or y.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Guy is a real estate agent supposedly from what I've heard so you'd imagine he has some decent money. Nothing wrong with fans like him he just go because they like wrestling. It's good for the business to have passionate fans.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,102 Posts
Maybe he got a face full of pyro at Mania 24 and this is part of his settlement? :shrug

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
I sat right behind him at Mania 33, somebody asked him how he gets the front row all the time and he avoided the question and said "I just do" lol. He also refused to tell anybody his name :rolleyes:

But he did let me come into the front row when Dean Ambrose came out so I can't fault him haha.
Tbh it's none of people's business. So what if the guy has disposable income to do that? Nobody's business ans it's rude to ask a stranger that.

I guess he's the new sign guy. The guy Cena hugged in like 2010. Anyone remember that one?

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,416 Posts
It's also possible that he really is that "lucky" at getting the same ticket. He might know some specific exploit, some specific methods and is just a savant at manipulating online ticket systems. There's always someone with some random skill like that out there

He might also work with that whole row of superfans, they all gun for those seats and trade/buy seats if someone gets to the one they want first

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
It's not just the fact that he's at so many RAW/SDL/NXT/PPV events ... he also has to travel just as much as the wrestlers to go from event to event. I can't imagine he's got any kind of regular job. He's either living off of rich parents, or he's the CEO of his own business and runs it from hotel rooms.

I don't begrudge him the lifestyle, to be honest. I wish I had that amount of free time, and that amount of money to throw around on what is basically a hobby-turned-obsession.

As said in posts above though, who the hell would choose to sit through so many 3 hour RAWs with no option to fast forward through the shit? Jesus, that'd kill me.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,712 Posts
Who cares? Every plausible explanation is sad as fuck.

Loaded with cash and spend your time and money chasing WWE? Lame as fuck.

Related to somebody in WWE? I still wouldn’t want to go to every goddamn show.

Etc, etc. These are dudes in their 30s and 40s spending their Monday’s, Tuesday’s, and weekends chasing around wrestling. Lol.

I just feel bad for them, complete fucking losers.

Stretch was even a tranny a few years ago wasn’t he? Wearing pink tank-tops and makeup and shit sitting next to his mom. Good grief.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
It's not just the fact that he's at so many RAW/SDL/NXT/PPV events ... he also has to travel just as much as the wrestlers to go from event to event. I can't imagine he's got any kind of regular job. He's either living off of rich parents, or he's the CEO of his own business and runs it from hotel rooms
thats what Im wondering too. whats his job. not how he gets those tickets all the time.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
thats what Im wondering too. whats his job. not how he gets those tickets all the time.
Yep. Even before considering the expenditure for a ticket to every WWE event over something like a Summerslam weekend, he's gotta be spending 2 grand a month on plane tickets and hotel rooms. Not to mention buying food and drink every day.

OK, you can split the hotel room cost by sharing - if you have someone that's also willing to go to 3 WWE shows in 3 nights with you, and buy their own tickets and flights ...

But that's still a shitload of cash that he's dropping on what's really nothing more than a basic hobby. From his demeanor in the videos where I've actually seen him talking to people, I'd be more inclined to believe that he's got wealthy parents, a >5K per month allowance and doesn't need to work.

Again, more power to him. I can't guarantee that I wouldn't end up doing something as ridiculous if I had the money and free time lol

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
So here's the run down. First off he's at all the NXT PPV's too. He doesn't sit in the same seat every time. Just seems like that because he's sits in the front row. I've seen him on the end plenty of times. He's an attention whore. The guy and his mother are the complete opposite. Yes, they are at tons of events, but aren't trying to make a spectacle by wearing a florescent shirt and leaning over the barrier.

Now here's the interesting thing that people don't bring up. Forget all about, if he knows somebody and gets free tickets. He doesn't know anybody. He's buying those tickets himself, you can tell. This dude must be spending a minimum of $30,000 a year on WWE and NXT PPV front row tickets. AND he's at all the WWE RAW's the following night after each PPV. THEN throw in all the airfare and hotel fare in all these cities/states. Easy, another $10,0000 minimum.

Anybody remember the fan from the 80's early 90's. He was a black guy, glasses I think, always wore a Hulk Hogan shirt. He was a staple at most PPV's.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
Meh, good for him. I still think it would be a guy that the WWE pays to be there. Whatever he is good for him.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts