Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Always in PPVs and never smiles he barely reacts at all.

Me and friends call the idiot WWE's Pepe Frog.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
If these "fans" are getting the tickets from WWE then I really don't understand the mentality of WWE to give them tickets on the camera side. If people see the same people in the crowds time after time, then it hardly gives the impression of a large and varied fan base.

A series following the super fans would probably be a slightly creepy network show. Who honestly wants to know more about that odd guy with the long hair and his girlfriend/mum
Fixed for you

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Meltzer was asked about the green shirt guy and the long haired guy a few years ago. He said the green shirt guy is related to someone very high up at wwe, and the long haired guy with the mom is there because the dad / husband is part of the crew that sets up the ring / stage etcetera.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Never noticed him. The only recurring fan I notice is that guy who always wears the white blazer. He always seems to be in the front row. He sticks out to me because he was the only guy in the arena visably booing Punk at MITB 2011. I've seen him dozens of times on the PPVs, always great seats, ALWAYS in that white blazer.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Almost as iconic as the long haired guy and his mommy.
My wife is fascinated by these two. We're convinced they're from the west coast because they're at way more shows out there. Took me like a year to realize long hair dude was in fact a dude.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
theres like 5 people that go to every show. Green shirt guy, Clown guy, white tuxedo guy, mets jersey guy and I think brock lesnar guy

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree with the documentary about the super fans. The trouble is most documentary makers would try to make them out to look like nerds like they do in most fan documentaries. I’d like to see a serious one.

I’d also love to see a ‘day in the life’ series, which follows around various WWE staff. Episodes could have, for example, the drivers, writers (fun), wwe catering and what goes on with getting the right foods. You’d have to think the gym junkies would be pretty serious on requirements. What goes into booking venues and so on. You could start with the little guys and build up to Triple H and Vince.
I suggested something like this on a forum years ago when someone asked for new ideas for shows on the wwe network. I suggested a special where they follow the stage and ring crew to show how they build up and tear down the entrance and lighting etc. Always amazed me in person how like 5 mins after the show was over, half the stage set would be torn down already. Those guys are crazy good at what they do.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I noticed this some years ago, he seems to be at every single PPV sat right in front of the damn camera with his bogey green shirt on. I bet he must annoy the shit out the fans behind because he always seems to stand up and lean on the barricade for long periods of time when no-one else is standing. As its been said, he doesnt really react to anything, he just stands up, leans on the barricade and then sits back down after a while.

hes clearly got some kind of inside help to get that seat because there is no way you would get that exact same seat every time. Fuck knows how he manages to get the money and time off from work to attend all these shows. Its not even like they are held in the same place and he lives next door. Hes got to get around the country to attend. Even if he gets the ticket for nothing, hes still got to travel and find accommodation. Unless he works for wwe so is there anyway.

He clearly is abit of an attention seeker to wear the same gear at every show. Its not like he is just there in whatever hes wearing that day. Overall, there is clearly something going on with that guy. Whether hes some kind of shareholder or friend of someone high up. I can't believe anyone would secure the exact same seat that many times just by booking like everyone else because its basically the best seat in the house. Its clearly put aside for him if he wants it.

he sounds like abit of a twat if he was getting all secretive about who he was or how he got the seats when asked despite sitting in full view of the TV audience in a bright green shirt at every show. You clearly want people to notice you because you make a conscious effort to wear the exact same identifiable clothes but then get all shady when asked about it. If you don't want people knowing about you then maybe don't be so obvious. You could sit anywhere or wear anything and no-one would even notice ya mate for feck sake, wind it in already.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Always amazed me in person how like 5 mins after the show was over, half the stage set would be torn down already. Those guys are crazy good at what they do.
I expect it boils down to the workers doing it all the time and working with a stage that is easy collapsible. WWE isnt going to use a difficult set if they need to constantly move it all the time. Thats likely the reason why they constantly use the same set everywhere. Its simply easy to put up and rip down at the start and end of each show.

·
Joshi Judas
425 Posts
Usually the entire front row are the same people at most ppvs.

Long haired guy always stands out the most to me. He always makes me laugh with his golf clapping and Ziggler fanboysim.

I’m pretty sure the older woman next to him is his wife/gf, not mother.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Usually the entire front row are the same people at most ppvs.

Long haired guy always stands out the most to me. He always makes me laugh with his golf clapping and Ziggler fanboysim.

I’m pretty sure the older woman next to him is his wife/gf, not mother.
That has to be a 20+ year age gap man. Maybe that's how he gets to go to all these shows. :jericho2

21 - 40 of 92 Posts