Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I sat right behind him at Mania 33, somebody asked him how he gets the front row all the time and he avoided the question and said "I just do" lol. He also refused to tell anybody his name :rolleyes:

But he did let me come into the front row when Dean Ambrose came out so I can't fault him haha.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
He probably has some ties with the WWE, maybe related to a producer a writer or a wrestler. Probably gets free seats.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,095 Posts
I never notice him, I just notice other fans talking about him and, for the life of me, I really don't understand why. He's just some guy watching the show, he's not hurting anyone.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
22,660 Posts
Orrrr.....

Yeah your idea is way better

I'd watch it just to feel better about myself. Like that show "My strange addiction" full of people who are in sexual relationships with their car and addicted to eating diapers.
That show is amazing lol. The amount of real weirdos in the world is amazing. Idk what show it was but it was about couples into Pony Play it wasn't even sexual. They'd just dress up aa ponies and run insta courses lol

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
If you don't want people asking you how you get dead center seats at every PPV and major event, maybe don't sit dead center at every show and major event in a neon green shirt.

He's either related to someone high up in WWE or he won the lottery years ago and this is how he blows his money.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Dude's prolly ballin and has plenty of cash to burn.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Where's The X Files when you need em?! This mystery needs to be solved!

Also black haired Jesus made two appearances as well this time sporting a beard lol.

Hell there used to be a bald head guy in glasses and pink button up shirt who would be front row at a few ppvs but haven't seen him in a while

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,682 Posts
I agree with the documentary about the super fans. The trouble is most documentary makers would try to make them out to look like nerds like they do in most fan documentaries. I’d like to see a serious one.

I’d also love to see a ‘day in the life’ series, which follows around various WWE staff. Episodes could have, for example, the drivers, writers (fun), wwe catering and what goes on with getting the right foods. You’d have to think the gym junkies would be pretty serious on requirements. What goes into booking venues and so on. You could start with the little guys and build up to Triple H and Vince.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts