Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,061 Posts
You know how some WWE fans they can't turn Roman Reigns heel because they've invested so much into him and all that stuff?

Yeah, NJPW invested in Naito as a top face, it didn't work, so they turned him. He is now one of the best in the world.

I'm just saying, heels can be top stars too.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,620 Posts
Tetsuya Naito's story is one of the best in wrestling today. Naito is a fantastic wrestler, connects with the crowd perfectly, has the crowd in the palm of his hand getting them to cheer and boo for him when ever he wants. His character is top notch as well.

Can't wait to see the year of Naito

You know how some WWE fans they can't turn Roman Reigns heel because they've invested so much into him and all that stuff?

Yeah, NJPW invested in Naito as a top face, it didn't work, so they turned him. He is now one of the best in the world.

I'm just saying, heels can be top stars too.
It's funny because Naito was known as a Tanahashi lite, sound familiar.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I give Gedo a lot of credit in committing to making Naito a star when they rushed him too soon they pulled back and held off rebuilding him as El Ingobernable and now he is ready to mainevent the biggest show of the year.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Naito Tetsuya is the guy who wrestles the guy who draws the money

:eek:kada :eek:kada :eek:kada

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Got a ticket to this tomorrow but I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it now. I would offer the ticket out tomorrow if anyone in London was interested but there is no way I could get it to them in time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts