Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ramble On
11,104 Posts
This shit needs to die. It wasn't funny or entertaining the first time they did it, just kind of sad.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I really hate Ronda rousey

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
I loved the first one for that old school action feeling, but with the 2nd I just felt meh...Probably will feel the same with this one.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I enjoy them just for the sheer fuckery. I liked how they went with the second being a parody of it's self with Chuck telling Chuck Norris Jokes and Arnie ripping of doors to smart cars.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Chuck Norris had such a pointless cameo in the second. He just turns up, kills people, says a line, then fucks off. Then does it again at the airport, where immediately after he leaves enemies fill the gap where he was just standing. What.

Still, I've enjoyed both films even if they haven't really hit the heights of the classic action movies. Terry Crews needs to have another moment like in the first where his Shotgun pretty much destroys the sound system in the cinema. Love that scene.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Although I will no doubt be seeing this when it comes out, I can't say I'm as excited for it as I was for the second. I just don't think I'm as excited for the cast of this one. The second one had the two people in it that I wanted to see the most (JCVD and Chuck Norris), now this one, sure getting Wesley Snipes is cool but the rest of the additions I'm not too crazy about.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Why weren't Jackie Chan and Nicholas Cage in this trailer?

They matter a lot more to me than everyone else that's new, save for Snipes.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Oh my God!! Cant fucking wait! I like number 1 and number 2 was amazing and now it has Jackie Chan and Nicolas Cage :mark::mark::mark:

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
I like the second over the first. Jean-Claude Van Damme was easily the best thing about the second film.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
The one in the OP isnt working so

I enjoyed the 1st one but the 2nd was just so meh. Li was in the furst 5 minutes and was gone the rest of the movie. I'm excited for 3 even though i know the movie might be shit, the cast is just hella interesting.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts