Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Is there any use for Strowman after that loss? Giants just don't sell in 2017, and he's not exactly Lesnar in that he can take losses and still come off like a beast.
I'm not the kind of person who believes one loss has to ruin somebody, so I don't see any reason why he can't be booked as a main eventer going forward, but that's not Vince's philosophy. He likes to squander build up.

Strowman can be the new Big Show, drifting between midcard and main event as needed. I doubt that's what they'll do, but there's no reason you can't. He's not Lesnar but big guys are always easy to re-build, people take them seriously if you book them seriously because they're big.

·
Reap The Rewards
952 Posts
Am I the only one that finds Harper alittle dull? He just doesn't look like main event material to me, should of just stuck with the Orton/Wyatt match.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Well, they are monsters......

·
CATALYST
2,636 Posts
Is there any use for Strowman after that loss? Giants just don't sell in 2017, and he's not exactly Lesnar in that he can take losses and still come off like a beast.
I hope you're joking with this. Giants, in a roster full of flipping-vanilla smiling geeks, is a welcome sight to see; more than ever. Show vs Strowman was an example of that - the crowd was into their match. And they've built Strowman to the point that he's the real beast of the roster now. They've made him seem invincible. They've labeled him as a freak of nature. Its more like he's being pushed as Lesnar was during his first run, minus the titles and minus the rocket to his ass.

Strowman is one of the things they are getting right, right now.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts