Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You want to know a fast and easy way to become one of the biggest douchebags in the world? (This is directed at those of you who aren't already among them)

Jump on a bandwagon.

Lock on to someone you wish you were that people you wish you were are over-praising to no end. Then blindly bash everyone else that doesn't agree with you and your journey towards the Douche Side of the Force will be COMPLETE.

This had all become increasingly irritating to me upon the rise of my Texas Rangers into the World Series recently. Let me put it this way...

NORMALLY... absolutely no one in Dallas talks about, watches, or gives the slightest flying FUCK about the Texas Rangers. I mean... ZERO people. ZIP. NADA. Their endeavors rarely even make it into the first 3 pages of the local newspaper sports section most of the time. But the past two months have given birth to legions of "Rangers fans", most of whome I didn't know even watched BASEBALL, let alone our team that never did shit until this year.

I tolerated it at first. "Let the fucking people be happy", I said. I tried, man... I really did.

But the good times couldn't last forever.

And with that, the beginning of a great war against the bandwagon had begun. A war I would have to fight alone. A war not just against Texas Rangers "fans", but a war against all who ride ANY bandwagon. A war people are usually too out-numbered to fight.

But not I. Not Cerbs. Where others had fallen in the past, I would single-handedly push the front further. I would spit in the face of adversity and take the fight to the bandwagons HEAD ON. And though my struggle has not been without it's share of scars and battle fatigue, everyone who stands with me can feel a sense of victory knowing there was someone who listened. Someone who took action. Someone who took a fucking stand against the mockery that goes down here... and that someone is ME.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/526264-why-nexus-stupid-wade-barrett-loser.html#post9019752

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/nxt/526262-fire-midget-story-about-kaitlyn.html#post9019720

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/total-nonstop-action-wrestling/526355-pope-sucks-all-losers-cheering-him-need-shut-up.html

Dawning the logo of the least-respected team in the NFL as my avatar, the 0-7 Buffalo Bills, I launched a series of strikes against what I deemed to be the most ridiculous bandwagons on WF. Each in seperate sections of the forum. They were all mini-rants in a way, so I guess you could say this rant you are reading now is actually 4 seperate rants.

The first was against Kaitlyn of NXT, who despite lacking talent in any way, shape, or form, maintains an embarrassing cult following on WF. The second was against the incredibly boring Wade Barrett of Raw, which couldn't have been going better until Lady Croft stepped in and shut it down. The third and final blow was delivered to the TNA section (where the truly independant thinkers of WF are known to reside :rolleyes:) against the horribly average Pope.

Despite the impression these rants gave some posters, the purpose of these rants was not to troll, but to say what some posters are afraid to say out of fear of backlash from overly-devoted fanboys. I did not fake the perspectives contained in these rants, I sincerely hate all 3 of these people. And I must say, it seems a few people here now hate me.
Nah, probably just your state which is Texas. I mean, you just pile hate on anyone with a different ethnicity, religious background, sexual orientation and oh yeah mental and physical disabilities.

You god damn red necks, no wonder I've always hated Stone Cole.
Oh yay, another nostalgia trip on how things were so much better back in the attitude era. If you really want to try to make a point about Nexus being stupid and Wade Barret being a loser, then you must compare them to the rest of todays WWE or you'll just make a fool out of yourself.

In my opinion, Nexus is the best thing that has happened to WWE for a long time. They've been booked surprisingly well, they've managed to keep the audiences interest in the angle for a very long while even though it includes a bunch of green rookies. Nexus has been a breath of fresh air to the WWE and a very welcome one. Also, I can't quite agree on Wade Barrett being a bad talker.. Sure, he's not The Rock, but he's definately one of the best of the current roster. And it's only his first year.
i just wish people on this forum wernt so wanky over the attitude era it wasnt that fucking good.
^Thread made no mention of the Attitude era
Actually, you cannot go around calling every opinion that thinks your post was a troll rant just because you disagree with that opinion
you made this post and you decided to be intentially rude about Wade again just for the sake of it.

Great thread
this is epic fail fpalm
Cerbs, you seem to be ignoring everyone's main point here in that you hate the guy so much that you are willing to pay for front row seats to hate on the guy some more. He's a heel, and you aren't meant to like him. It doesn't matter what reason you are hating him for, you are still hating him which in turn means he's doing an excellent job.
^Has a problem taking things too literally I think

But the smark has said he wants to go buy a seat to boo him. Thats the difference. If a heel makes you want to PAY to go boo him he's doing an awesome job.

Thats the difference people of low intelligence like yourself need to realize. If Jo Mo made you want to go boo him and poke him the eye from the front row then yes Jo Mo was doing his job. If you just sat home thinking he sucks then thats an entirely different thing.

Learn the difference you fucking tard.
Oh, the irony...
What really? Really? Whats REALLY making you upset today guy?

If Kaitlyn gets your panties in a bunch that much and you aren't on a haterade rampage for some other reason , then wow... go seek anger management :eek: Its not like she comes to the ring rapping about getting crunk or anything so don't get carried away here
Got to be honest, you would though.

Something about her.
its times like this im ashamed to be a wrestling fan.
@Cerbs : Ok , yes she technically stinks at wrestling , so do 90%+ of all divas in the WWE period , whats the big deal? I reidderate : Other than like 20% of the IWC , who cares if divas are technically good wrestlers? Its not like you have to be on some Kaitlyn Lovers bandwagon but why try to start a Kaitlyn hater bandwagon? Couldn't you go in the Kaitlyn Indifference... bandwagon? That seems the sensible thing to do
She offers nothing? Are you gay?
Im not saying that I do, but that's the purpose of the Divas and Knockouts, to bring in that type of viewer that does fap to hot women. I dont seek them out on a wrestling show but I don't object to them either... Id rather see Kaitlyn than Gail Kim or Alicia Fox or Tamina. At least Kaitlyn is hot as fuck.

Btw, you might want to remove that link to your facebook in future before you accuse others of sad stuff.
*bolded for emphasis on Klebold's stellar insights
She is really cute
Sadly Cerbs, I can only dissaprove once. :no:
Majority watches NXT because of her so she definately brings something
I couldn't give two shits if she stays or goes.

With that being said I had to make this...

Pope > Cerbs.

The guy's comfortable on the mic.
Solid enough in the ring.
Has a good look.
Is over with the crowd.
Has an entertaining gimmick.

Of all the things there is to criticise TNA over, criticising them for pushing The Pope is retarded at best, and hints at an agenda.

Are there some WWE marks still butthurt they badly dropped the ball with The Pope? I think there may well be, lolz.
I swear EVERYONE was on his nuts earlier this year. Remember when threads got Pope jacked?
Are you serious!? He's got a character now and has time and feuds to build himself up in TNA. And it all depends on who you ask, I actually am a fan of his ECW work and have been praising him for years. Maybe not on this forum but there actually are fans of his ECW work. And my point here is that over the span of a few years, of course he has more fans. You must be high.

Pope pulls off this gimmick well because he is actually pretty talented when it comes to promos. He has good charisma and I'm sorry, not "any black dude" could pull this off. Let's not bring race into this lol...

WWE has fired multiple, extremely talented young wrestlers. And judging from all of the shoots put out in the last 5 years, it's all about politics and kissing ass in the WWE. And what does Popes amateur boxing career have to do with ANYTHING. That hasn't been brought up in god knows when. I don't hear Tenay and Taz shoving that down our throats so I have no clue on why this is a point on why the pope apparently sucks...

Did you really.... post a STANDARD wrestling match, a match where Pope defeated Styles, a match where Pope had great reactions the entire match, a match where Styles had like 5 fucking rest holds... And compare Pope to the Ultimate Warrior!? I'm beginning to think that you're kidding and are actually a big fan of Popes because you're making yourself look like an idiot.

Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail on your part. You don't know what you're talking about and have a hard time appreciating charismatic, good wrestlers. I am not saying Pope is god's gift to wrestling because we know that's Christopher Daniels thing, but you should be hating on different guys because there is a lot worse in TNA then the Pope. I.E. Rob Terry. Thank you and I'm done.
If you don't like Pope fine. But the random insulting of his fans wasn't needed and was vintage troll.

You seemed to be asking for a red rep so I gave it to you. You're better than this.
^This was a lie. He didn't give red rep.
The Pope is Pimpin!!!! This thread sucks. Can I get an amen!!!!

Unfortunately for these people, the support I rallied for this cause was far greater...

Success.

Anyways, I know this has been a long read, but it was something that needed to be done. I hope everyone I insulted understands. They are an enemy of humanity by riding their bandwagons and justice seriously needed to be served. I don't typically have a problem with people who are fans of these wrestlers, or anything else popular for that matter. But if you're going to be a fan of something or someone, you should adore them for the right reasons. And you should stick with them through the good times and the bad, not just when it's convenient for you.

"Our nation, this generation, will lift the dark threat of violence from our people and our future. We will rally the world to this cause by our efforts, by our courage. We will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail." - George W Bush

And with that, I leave you with Norman Greenbaum in the spirit of war times. Until next time, your Rants Commander-in-Chief... Cerbs.

·
40,767 Posts
When I die and they lay me to rest, I'm gonna go to the place that's the best.

I found it fitting that you used Facebook, the ultimate current bandwagon, to illustrate the Ranger bandwagon.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Fuck. Now I know what everybody was talking about when they said that rants sucks without Cerbs. You don't fuck around, man. Bravo.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
......................... So life's been pretty exciting then lately huh?

When I die and they lay me to rest, I'm gonna go to the place that's the best.

I found it fitting that you used Facebook, the ultimate current bandwagon, to illustrate the Ranger bandwagon.
I tolerated that fucking shit longer than I ever thought possible. But in the end, fuck making everyone happy, you know?

·
40,767 Posts
The Cowboys bandwagon of the 90s sickened me far more than this little Ranger one did.

Oh and for the record bandwagons annoy me too. This current Steeler bandwagon really pisses me off in the darkest parts of night.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Cowboys bandwagon of the 90s sickened me far more than this little Ranger one did.

Oh and for the record bandwagons annoy me too. This current Steeler bandwagon really pisses me off in the darkest parts of night.
At least I can "get" the football bandwagons, even though they still annoy me too obviously. Football's the biggest sport in our country. But BASEBALL in DALLAS? I mean... why not just hold up a sign that reads "I LOVE WINNERS"?

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Good rant, sweetie. :)

I have to agree with Cerbs. You're entitled to like a wrestler but if someone dislikes them, there is no need to personally attack them (i.e. JakeC 91 basically calling Texans ignorant). I don't see how Cerbs was trolling with his threads. He was stating his opinion which is clearly in the minority; therefore it's no wonder that the mainstream worshipers will ridicule anyone that does not agree with the majority's view. Props to Cerbs for stating what he thinks!

Also, I'm tired of this discussion that it doesn't matter if a woman can wrestle or not, all that matters is that she is good looking. In that case, the divas that only look "good" should become models. What's their place in the WWE? People say "well, she'd make a good valet." WITH WHAT MIC SKILLS? If a woman is good at talking like Sunny then sure, I'd have no problem with it but Kaitlyn fails at everything.

·
21st century schizoid man
1,897 Posts
tl;dr

i'm just stalking craig.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Excellent rant Cerbs and I couldn't agree more. I can't stand the first couple weeks of the NFL season because everybody is wearing the gear from whichever team won the Super Bowl the year before, then loses interest in them by Week 3 when they realize they don't know a single player on the team and we don't get their games in our market. You should've seen all the Saints jerseys roaming around southern WI in late September. Same thing with people that have never watched a second of hockey sporting their Blackhawks stuff. That's the kind of stuff that irritates real sports fans.

·
1,897 Posts
I'm still mourning the loss of Austin101. I still miss him. Hey Craig....how's uni?

yeah lets have this convo here...

·
Keep you lovin' brother happy
3,465 Posts
Uni's motherfucking amazing (As you may have noticed if your stalking extends to FACEBOOK as well), bar one .... from Edinburgh in my flat who plays trumpet every day until 2 in the morning, I got woken up 2 days ago with God Save The Queen being played at half 8 in the morning...

I miss Austin so much, that's why I occasionally look at his facebook, he called himself the white version of Usher last time I checked...

Crazy bastard.

How you been?

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excellent rant Cerbs and I couldn't agree more. I can't stand the first couple weeks of the NFL season because everybody is wearing the gear from whichever team won the Super Bowl the year before, then loses interest in them by Week 3 when they realize they don't know a single player on the team and we don't get their games in our market. You should've seen all the Saints jerseys roaming around southern WI in late September. Same thing with people that have never watched a second of hockey sporting their Blackhawks stuff. That's the kind of stuff that irritates real sports fans.
Hockey bandwagons are practically non-existent here, because no one likes hockey in Texas unless the Stars are doing good, which we aren't :/ Modano leaving didn't help either.

And yeah, the Saints shit is rampant here too. I bought a Reggie Bush jersey right after they drafted him, but now I'm afraid to wear it.

·
1,897 Posts
Wait....Austin101 has facebook?

everyone has facebook, but i never would of thought....

anyway, yeah shit's been same old same old. All my mates went to uni, i'm stuck in bristol still trying to act. I'm applying for drama schools etc but it's a bitch to get into. I'm saving up for traveling next year, seriously considering just traveling round Japan. The wrestling is going to be epic to see live.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
if Tony777 says something negative about your rant, that means you did a good job. fucktard hasn't made a good post yet, except that one time he quoted me and then posted a Miz-like promo in how awesome he was, a serious display of how pathetic he is as a poster in general.

good rant overall. i was a huge fan of watching all the backlash you got from some of the worst posters on this site.

·
Keep you lovin' brother happy
3,465 Posts
Wait....Austin101 has facebook?

everyone has facebook, but i never would of thought....

anyway, yeah shit's been same old same old. All my mates went to uni, i'm stuck in bristol still trying to act. I'm applying for drama schools etc but it's a bitch to get into. I'm saving up for traveling next year, seriously considering just traveling round Japan. The wrestling is going to be epic to see live.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000258260691

Yup.

Keep the acting up son, you'll get there. I'm the only one of my friend's at my uni so it's quite weird, although like 50 of them are 7 miles away in Glasgow so it's alright.

I'm planning a Japan trip soon myself, always wanted to go to Tokyo, place has always fascinated me (from a non-wrestling viewpoint), gonna have to see some shows if I go as well though.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts