Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over a year ago i was working on a booker storyline called the End is Near, and I left it after i lost my internet connection, now thanks to Grendrill, I have reopened it. Now this a year outdated but i hope you like it nonetheless. Now i will repost the whole beginning and start posting new ones shortly

The End is Near?

WWE Raw 1st week after SS
Opening Segment

Eric Bishoff welcomes us to Raw. He introduces Morely as chief of staff, and introduces Shawn Micheals. He enters the ring crying at the ovation from the crowd. He is proud of his aceivement in the elimination chamber. Before he finishs he is interuptted by bishoff saying his oppenent would be Rob Van Dam at Armageddon. With Triple H as guest referee.

1st Match
Dudleyz vs. 3 Minute Warning
Returning Dudleyz win with a 3D on Jamal.

F-View TV is shown with Eric Bishoff talking to Morley.

Bishoff: What the hell Raw ratings our down to the lowest totals in years. I mean we need help.

Morely: We need to cut someone fast.

Bishoff: I have an idea

Match 2
Chris Norwinski vs. Tommy Dreamer

Eric comes out and says this match will be a loser is fired match.

Norwinski misses him with the Harvard Book and Dreamer hits the Dreamer Driver.

Crowd chants nananana nananana hey hey hey good-bye to Norwinski. As he yells this isn't fake. You shouldn't be laughing. That he is really fired and its not a storyline.

JR remains silent and ingnores the whole thing.

Match 3 Tag Team Titles Match
Jericho & Christian vs Test and Kane

Jericho and Christian retain with a low blow.

We return to F-View TV with Bishoff.

Bishoff: Who the hell did that booking. How will our ratings ever raise. We need this to get better fast.

Match 4
Batista vs. Booker T.

Batista wins by Flair's interference.

Ric Flair challenges RVD to match later on that night.

Eric Talks to MTV on the phone while still on F-View TV.

Bishoff: You can't cancel Heat all the future stars will be screwed. Please reconsider. Vince will be here to handle. What he agree to it.

JR: (not noticing he is back on the air.) This is must be a last minute change to storylines oh uh welcome back.

Match 5
Victoria vs. Molly vs Trish Womens Title

Victoria beats Molly with her Widow's Peak.

RVD is in a interview accepting the challenge by Flair.

Jeff Hardy vs. Lance Storm w/ William Regal

Lance wins with a Sharpshotter.

Main Event:
Ric Flair vs Rob Van Dam

RVD wins brutal match and Shawn Michaels comes in here to shake his hand. Flair says Triple H is coming and there will be hell to pay in the meantime. Batisa comes up and beat both RVD and HBK.

Bishoff is on the phone again with F-View TV.

Bishoff: Vince you can't cancel Heat. You can't fire Raven, Johnny Stamboli, D-Lo Brown, Mark Jindrak, and Sean O'Haire.

(silent for a minute.)

Bishoff: Ok maybe I should about this later.

He hangs up

Bishoff: Why is the F-View in this room. I didn't ask for it this week did I. Oh crap its been on this whole time.

Camera Guy: sorry the production was screwed up.

Bishoff: u stupid jackass now the marks out there found out that the company is in trouble.

The Shows Ends Prematurely

Smackdown!

It opens with Stephanie explaining that was just a storyline and it shows how serious Raw wants to get ratings over her superior Smackdown. She leaves saying that the main event will be the returning Rock vs The Big Show.

Rey Mysterio vs Tajiri
They make this a very good match and has Mysterio win with the West Coast Pop. Mysterio walks off limping.

The mysterious camera person returns with footage of Stephanie Office with Vince and Eric. Steph slaps Eric and says

Steph: You call that funny you could land the WWE in the shithole. We are not suppose to show flaws in our company. You shouldn't had mention the cancelling of Heat and now Velocity. You screwed up Eric.

Vince: You think its funny messing with our fans.

Eric: I swear I didn't know I had no clue who recorded that.

Vince: Eric you better watch your ass.
Billy Kidman vs. Noble in a rematch for the title
Kidman retains with the shooting star press.

Back to the locker
Vince: Eric listen you know that the ratings are the lowest in years and the WWE is dying. But you don't to scare the fans.

RVD walks in.

RVD: (in a serious tone) You guys have got to talk to Triple H. He doesn't want to job to me after I beat Micheals in the Rumble.

Vince: RVD, Triple H is right you should job cause HHH is the only reason why the ratings are staying up. And for standing up to me YOUR FIRED.

RVD: What the Hell Vince

Vince: Get out now.

Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero

Eddie wins with a Frog Splash

Beniot vs. Angle #1 Contenders Match
Beniot wins with a Cross face.

Back to the locker Room.

Bishoff: Why the hell would you fire RVD.

Vince: You want out too Pretty Boy.

Steph: Calm down everyone please.

Vince: SHUT UP STEPH.

Steph: Listen i am out. I hope your stupid company dies.

Now its time for the Chavo vs. Funaki

Funaki wins with a suprise roll up.

Now its time for the main event
Rock vs. Big Show - WWE Championship

Rock wins with a Rock Bottom.

Rock grabs the title and asks for the camera to be back on.

Vince and Eric appears on screen.

Rock: Is this some sort of joke. Cause I ain't laughing. Our ratings our lower then ever even with me back. You guys say the WWE is dying. Well the Rock does not want to sink with this ship. I don't see a future here anymore.

Vince: Rock you can't quit.

Rock: Well you should check the camera it has film and it was recording the fans heard everything again. And no the Rock ain't quitting. Dwayne Johnson is quitting.

He spits on the belts and throws in the corner.

Rock: Vince I didn't set up the camera but you certainly have some explaining to do with the fans next week without ME.

The Show ends with Vince speechless.
End Smackdown!

Next 2nd Raw after Survivor Series

They kick-off of the show right away with Vince McMahon

Vince: I have been a man of fight. I have fought the World Wildlife Fund, the US Government, WCW, and screwjobs. But now I must be honest the WWE is dying.

The crowd boos

Vince: But dammit I am a fighting man. And I will do whatever it takes to save the WWE. And that will happen tonight. Because tonight I will resign Austin tonight. And if this is truly the end You will enjoy every last minute of it.

Match 1
Batista vs. Al Snow
Al Snow wins with a Snow Plow.

Vince comes out after the match.

Vince: Al I am so sorry for how I treated you these years. So you will finally get that push you wanted.

Match 2
Victoria vs. Molly Holly
Molly comes back sporting her natural blonde hair again. Molly loses via Widow's Peak.

Shawn Michaels comes out annoucing his concern over the WWE

Shawn: With RVD sudden departure we are without a main event. And instead of another HHH vs HBK match. I thought you like to see me and Booker T at Armageddon. If it is the end I think you guys would like to see Booker T. in the main event.

Booker comes out and wishes good luck to HBK in his match.

Match 3
Y2J/Christian vs. Dudley Boyz Tag Titles

Dudleyz win with a 3D

Y2J stands in the ring after Christian has left Pissed Off.

Y2J: With the WWE in trouble and all. If it is truly the end I want something from a special someone at Armageddon. Hunter, I , Chris Jericho and all the Jerichoholics a match. But not just any match. It will be a shoot fight.

HHH comes out

HHH: No. No. and NO, youdon’t deserve to be in a match with me. After all I am Triple H and you will always just be that jobber called Jericho

Jericho chases after yelling profanity.

Match 4
Test vs Steven Richards (Pink Slip Match)
Test wins with the Test Drive

Vince: Steven YOUR FIRED.

Match 5
3 Minute Warning vs. Hurricane and Kane
Hurrikane wins with a double chokeslam.

Vince comes out.

Vince: Just a minute of your time thanks. I would like to announce that OVW will be closed down. Thank you.

Match 6
Dreamer vs. Raven (Barb Wire Match)
Raven wins with a Raven Effect on the Barb Wire.

MAIN EVENT
Booker T. vs HHH
Booker wins with help by Jericho.

HHH grabs the mic.

HHH: That wasn't suppose to happen Chris. You not going to get your match.

Jericho punches him out cold.

Vince comes out.

Vince: Now its time for the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Lets show a video clip of his greatest accomplishments.

Video reel is shown.

Vince: Without further redo Steve Austin.

His music hits but nobody comes out.

Vince: Where the hell are you Austin

RVD in plain street clothes attacks Vince and hits him with the Van Daminator.

RVD: And you say I am not a main event.

The show ends

Smackdown 2nd week after Survivor Series.

Stephanie comes out.

Steph: I have many things to discuss about. I am first talking about RVD. That little SOB hit Vince with the Van Daminator and set us up with the return of a Austin. Unfortunily he won't be back and thank god neither will Rob Van Dam.

The crowds boos

Steph: I hate to inform you this but Rey Mysterio hurt himself in a match against Tajiri. He will be on reserve 6 to 9 months.

The crowds boos louder

Steph: And finally I announce two matches for Armageddon. First since the Rock has abandoned the WWE and its title. The title is now vacant and the new champ will be determined at the PPV. It will be a six man elimination match featuring Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Chris Beniot, and Kurt Angle.

The crowd cheers

Steph: Now you know the WWE is in trouble. And now because of it their will be some wrestler cuts. That why at Armageddon there will be two 15 man battle royal. One for Raw and one for Smackdown. The Smackdown one will feature Albert, B2, Bill Demott, Chris Kanyon, Rikishi, Big Bossman, Crash, Funaki, Jamie Noble, Mark Henry, Nunzio, Ron Simmons, Shannon Moore, Spanky and Tajiri. 15 will walked in 1 will walk out still employed.

The crowd boos.

Match 1
The Returning Chris Kanyon vs Rikishi
Kanyon wins with interference from John Cena and B2.

Kurt Angle says the title means more to him then anything.

Match 2
Matt Hardy Version 1 vs. Shannon Moore #1 Contenders Match for Crusierweight Title.
Matt Hardy wins with a Low Blow.

Chris Beniot gives a promo saying why he deserves the Title.

Match 3
Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Guerrero
Brock wins with an F5. Big Show attacks Brock after the match.

Eddie gives his promo on why he deserves to win.

Match 4
Billy Kidman vs. Tajiri (Crusierweight Title)
Billy Kidman wins with Matt Hardy Interference. He knocks them both out with steel chairs.

Matt grabs the mic.

Matt: Billy thats what you get for holding my precious Crusierweight Title. And Tajiri thats what you get for being to stiff lately.

Edge's turn for the promo on the title.

Match 5
Los Guerreros vs. Billy and Chuck
Billy and Chuck win thanks to interference by Angle, and Beniot.

Aftermath: Three Minute Warning interferes and beats up Billy and Chuck.

Brock Lesnar says how much the title means to him.

You see RVD arrive with a ticket.

MAIN EVENT
Big Show vs. Beniot and Angle in a Handcap Match
Angle and Beniot win with interference from RVD knocking them all out and putting Beniot over Big Show and forcing the ref to count. RVD raises there hands in unity without Beniot and Angle knowing what happened.

Stephanie comes out in disbelief as Kurt and Beniot look at RVD and knock him down.

Steph: Beniot and Angle you better watch who you align yourself.

Angle and Beniot in disbelief try to figure out what happened in the match.

RVD grabs the mic

RVD: Lets face it you let the fucking Big Show hold the belt, but not either me or Beniot. Now Beniot no matter what the Bookers say your walking out the WWE champ.

The camera focuses on Beniot.
End Show

Two weeks away from Armageddon on Raw.

Eric Bishoff enters the ring

Eric: Now I guess it is my turn to announce my men that will be fighting for their careers. Al Snow, Bradshaw, , D-lo Brown, Jeff Hardy, Johnny Stamboli, Justin Credible, Maven, Mark Jinsak, Goldust, Rico, Sean O'Haire, Spike Dudley, William Regal, Big Bossman and (laughing) Brooklyn Brawler. That means that soon enough we will have 14 men unemployed. And that said...

Break Down the Wall hits

Jericho: I am first glad to say that I have my Jerichoholics back.

Crowd Cheers

Jericho: But there one problem where is my match against Hunter.

Bischoff: Well I haven't decided to sanction it.

Jericho: Well if you want the WWE to be back on top this will be a start. Won't it.

The crowd erupts

Bischoff: Fine.

Match 1
Kane vs. Raven
Kane wins with a chokeslam.

Kane grabs the mic.

Kane: All these years I have hidden behind a mask. And now tonight I will show you.

He takes off the mask.

Kane: This mask can represent you fans right here.

The crowds boos.

Tommy Dreamer comes out

Tommy: Why disrespect the fans they have loved you Kane. You know just because the WWE is going down doesn't mean you should blame the fans.

Kane: But the fans are responsible for my future unemployment.

Tommy: But so are mine and they are the best fans I could ask for.

Kane attacks Dreamer with mic and continues to attack him. He flips off the crowd

Match 2
Trish vs. Victoria (Women's Title)
Trish wins by Disqualification. Victoria attacks hit repeatly with a chair. Then Molly comes to save her.

Victoria: You want this title so bad why not at Armageddon you and me go for the title.

Molly: Ok. And guys don't worry the old Molly's back.

Match 3
Goldust vs. William Regal
Goldust wins with a Curtain Call.

Goldust grabs the mic.

Goldust: If this is my last few weeks here in the WWE I think I spent it well.

Match 4
HHH vs. Test
Test wins thanks to interference by Y2J. As Jericho walks away he is saying hard to not put someone over in a shoot.

You see Christian and Storm talking with the Dudleyz.

Christian: Seriously Man I love to see us wrestle in a good tag match. We never have.

Storm: Heck we have been in the business for a long time and we want to entertain the fans out to the bitter end. How about a match for the tag team titles. Just for the fans at Armageddon.

Dudleyz: Okay find one more team and will do an old fastion TLC.

Christian: I'll get Jeff.

Match 5
Booker T. vs. Bautista
Booker loses thanks to accidental inference by Shawn Michaels. Booker looks pissed.

Christian finds Jeff.

Christian: Jeff how about you me, Lance Storm, the Dudleyz have an classic TLC at Armageddon.

Jeff: Sure I will bring a mystery partner.
MAIN EVENT
Chris Jericho vs. Rhyno
Rhyno wins with Triple H's interference.

HHH runs into Jericho face and yells at him.

HHH: You will job to me just like you always do you piece of shit. Shoot or otherwise.

Before they close.

Booker T. catches up with HBK.

Booker T.: Whats wrong you are still going to job to me right.

Shawn Michaels: I am not sure you worthy enough yet.

Booker T.: Come on Shawn you know the ratings need a shake up.

Shawn: What you blame me you useless piece of crap.

They start brawling with Michaels super kicking Booker to the ground.

Shawn: I doubt that I will job to you. I will decide whether your worthy by Armageddon.
End Show

3rd Smackdown

Vince McMahon comes out and grabs a mic.

Vince: Yes all of you should know that Vince McMahon is feeling better after that attack by Rob Van Dam on Raw a couple of weeks ago. I have something to say. Chris Beniot come out here right now.

Chris Beniot music hits.

Chris Beniot: What the hell do you want Vince.

Vince: Don't believe for a minute I didn't see what happen last week on Smackdown. I refuse to give you a title shot if you even relativity invovled with RVD.

Chris Beniot: You know what I might be. Cause RVD made a good point. You never gave us a chance at the title cause of our size. You know what I maybe involved someway but I guess you will find out sooner or later.

Chris Beniot punks out Vince McMahon.

Rob Van Dam hits him from the back. Rob Van Dam and Beniot start to double team McMahon. RVD offers Beniot a handshake but he Beniot refuses.

Match 1
Billy and Chuck vs. Shannon Moore and Matt Hardy (Tag Team)
Match ends in a disqualifcation with the interference of Three Minute Warning and Kidman. Stephanie changes the match into a handicap match.

Match 2
Bily and Chuck and Kidman vs. Shannon, Matt Hardy and Three Minute Warning
Matt teams wins with a Body Splash from Jamal.

Match 3
Chavo and Eddie vs. Beniot and Angle
Chavo and Eddie win because of Vince's interference.

Angle and Beniot grab the mic.

Angle: What the hell Vince. Just because your company has been going to hell doesn't mean you should screw me out of a tag match. You want to know something Vince I will have no problem screwing you out of this company.

Beniot: You want back at me. Why not face to face.

Vince: I am a great businessman and there is no chance in my company going to hell because of a few loose cannons. Thats is why I will be the guest referee in teh elimination match and I will make sure neither of you win. If its the last thing I do I will not left my company be taken over.

Angle: But we will be taking over. We will. Come on out RVD. Come out Edge. Come out Eddie. One of us will win the title at Armageddon with the help of RVD.

Match 4
Chris Kanyon vs. Funaki
Chris Kanyon win via the Flatliner

Chris Kanyon: I just came back from the injury that almost ended my career. NOW I AM NOT GOING TO LET MY CAREER GO DOWN THE SHITTER IF I DON'T HOLD ON TO MY DREAM OF BECOMING A WWE CHAMPION. Now this is not fixed like the rest of the matches we will fight for our careers litteraly. Til the last breath I will keep my job.

Match 5
Noble and Nunzio vs. Tajiri and Spanky
Noble wins via feet on the ropes.

MAIN EVENT
Edge and Brock vs. Big Show
The match never gets started because Big Show and Brock Lesnar attack Edge.

Big Show: If you even think of screwing out this great man. Your gonna get your ass kick.

Beniot, Angle, and Eddie Guerrero comes and attacks the two giants. But they are quickly silenced.

Big Show: If the antongonists think they will beat us they got another thing coming
End Show

Final Raw before Armageddon

HHH comes out for an interview

HHH: I have a confession to make. I am a bitter man who would do anything to win. I sleep with the boss's daughter to get my way to top. And I refuse to lay down for anybody. And that goes for Jericho. That small athelitic piece of shit. Can hold up to me in the ring and thats why shoot or other-wise HHH will win the shoot fight to prove that I am the best and Jericho is a nobody who has no future in this industry.

Shawn Michaels comes out to meet Hunter. He hugs him.

Shawn: Thank you Hunter. I have great news for you. You don't wanna job and neither do I. I hate Booker T. he is no more then a WCW bastard. So I thought you hate Jericho and I hate Booker. I thought you and me could beat these people to a bloody pulp. But then I got to thinking. What if the Kliq beat the crap out of them.

The nWo music hits and Kevin Nash comes out to the ring.

Shawn: O yeah baby. The Kliq is back to push down the careers of future superstars. And we start on Sunday with Big Kev in our corner.

They raise there hands all together.

Match 1
Tommy Dreamer vs. Kane (Hardcore Rules)
Kane wins with a chokeslam and flips off the crowd. Then Kane's former partner the Hurricane attacks but gets chokeslammed as well.

Match 2
Test vs. D-lo Brown
D-lo wins with a Sky High.

Jericho is interviewed by Coach

Coach: How do you feel about the Kliq unity going into this Sunday.

Jercho: You know how I feel. I known the Kliq. They held down my push when I was Undisputed Champion. So I will hold them down and beat all there asses.

Match 3
Triple H vs. The Dudleyz
HHH pins them with a Pedgree thanks to the Kliq. Then Storm, Christian, and Jeff come out to help the Dudleyz up.

Christian: Don't worry about that just be ready for the great TLC match we are all going to do for you great fans out there.

Match 4
Chris Jericho vs. Raven
Jericho wins with Walls of Jericho. The Kliq comes and attacks him. Booker comes in for the save.

Booker: You think you so big. How about you two against us in tag team cage match.

HHH: Yes.

Match 5
Goldust vs William Regal
The match ends in disqualifcation as the rest of the 13 men enter the ring fighting it out. William Regal is the last man standing in that brawl and says his career is not over yet.

Match 6
Molly vs. Ivory
Molly wins with a Molly Go Round. She gets attack from behind from Victoria. Victoria preceeds to put her through a table.

Match 7
HHH/Shawn vs. Jericho/Booker T.
HHH wins with a Pedigree thanks to Big Kev hitting both Y2J and Booker with the belt.

HHH: Don't worry about the job Jericho. And Booker with me and Kev on top your never gonna see that belt ever around your waist
End Show

Final Smackdown before PPV

Vince comes out with Big Show and Brock Lesnar

Vince: Angle, Edge, Beniot, Guerrero you think this funny what you did against us. I will make this short and sweet there is a traitor in your group and you will have a six man tag featuring these two and your traitor vs the remaining members of the group.

Match 1
Kanyon vs. Mark Henry
Kanyon loses by dq as Rikisi and Noble beat up both members. They start a mini battle royal. Henry wins the royal.

Match 2
Jamal/Rosie vs Wiggaz vs. Shannon Moore and Funaki (#1 Contenders for WWE Tag Titles)
Jamal and Rosie win with Super Neckbreaker.

The antagonists start argueing over who is the traitor.

Match 3
Chavo vs. Crash
Chavo wins with Gory Bomb.

Chavo grabs the mic

Chavo: I want the Crusierweight Title.

Stephanie comes out and grabs a mic.

Stephanie: How about you face my new crusierweight I just signed in a match for a title shot at the Crusierweight title at the Rumble

Chavo: Fine by me.

Match 4
Matt Hardy vs. Billy Gunn
Billy wins from interference from Billy Kidman.

Kanyon is interviewed

Josh Mattews: Well I want to ask you something

Kanyon grabs his mic.

Kanyon: I hate what Vince has done I have given everything to this company and I could be fired. I will not let this happen.

Match 5
Chuck vs. Bill DeMott
Bill Demott wins with interference from 3 Minute Warning. They continue to assult him until Billy Gunn comes in. Chuck is holding his ribs as he leaves.

Match 6
The Antigonists vs. Big Show, Traitor, and Brock
The Antigonists come out all of them.

Brock and Big Show enter.

Vince comes out.

Vince: And there partner Kurt Angle. With these 3 on my side none of you will ever have the title in your life.

Brock pins Beniot with an F5

The 3 men attack the antagonists

End Show
Armageddon Final Card

World Heavyweight Title
Booker T. vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Title
Six Man Elimination
Edge vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Beniot vs. Big Show vs. Eddie Guerrero

Shoot Fight
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

15 Man Battle Royal (Raw). Winner keeps job
Al Snow
Raven
Bradshaw
D-lo Brown
Johnny Stamboli
Justin Credible
Maven
Mark Jinsak
Goldust
Rico
Sean O'Haire
Spike Dudley
William Regal
Kane
Brooklyn Brawler

15 Man Battle Royal (Smackdown) Winner keeps job.
Albert
B2
Bill Demott
Chris Kanyon
Rikishi
Big Bossman
Crash
Funaki
Jamie Noble
Mark Henry
Nunzio
Ron Simmons
Shannon Moore
Spanky
Tajiri

Crusierweight Title
Matt Hardy vs. Billy Kidman

TLC Match World Tag Titles
Dudleyz vs Christian and Lance Storm vs. Jeff and ????

Women's Title
Victoria vs. Molly

WWE Tag Titles
Billy and Chuck vs. Three Minute Warning

#1 Contender for Cruiserweight Title at Royal Rumble
Chavo Guerrero vs. ?????

Armageddon
Match 1
Three Minute Warning vs. Billy and Chuck (WWE Tag Titles)
TMW wins thanks to interference from Rikishi. The TMW and Rikishi have formed an alliance.
TMW wins at 12:24

Match 2
RAW battle royale for survival of there careers
Here is the order of elimination
1. Johnny Stamboli
2. Justin Credible
3. Maven
4. Mark Jinsak
5. Rico
6. Spike Dudley
7. William Regal
8. Sean O'Haire
9. Goldust
10. Bradshaw
11. D-lo Brown
12. Al Snow
13. Raven
14. Brooklyn Brawler
and your survivor Kane at 9:32

Match 3 #1 Contender for Crusierweight Title
Chavo Guerrero vs. Super Crazy
After some intense crazy action Super Crazy wins with a Triple Moonsault from the Top Rope. Super Crazy wins at 10:23

You see Vince is backstage with Steph and Eric Bischoff.

Vince: We cannot have the antonganists win the title. We can't have someone who hates wrestling entertainment have our title.
Thats why I am the referee tonight. And if there is any trouble I want both of you to help the WWE.

Match 4: Molly Holly vs Victoria (Womens Title)
Victoria wins with her feet on the ropes.
Victoria wins at 7:02

Match 5: Matt Hardy vs. Billy Kidman (Crusierweight Title)
Matt Hardy wins via Twist of Fate and interference from Jamie Noble. Matt Hardy wins at 9:34

Match 6: TLC World Tag Team Titles
Dudleyz vs Christian and Storm vs. Jeff Hardy and DREAMER
Jeff Hardy gets slammed through 5 tables. Dreamer DDTS both Dudleyz from the top of the ladder on to steel chairs. Christian hits Dreamer with Barb Wire. Christian gets speared by Edge. And Matt Hardy hits Storm with Twist of Fate. Dreamer gets up and grabs the belts.
Winners: Dreamer and Jeff Hardy at 26:12

Match 7: Smackdown Elimination Battle Royale
Order of Elimination
1. Albert
2. B2
3. Bill Demott
4. Big Bossman
5. Crash
6. Mark Henry
7. Ron Simmons
8. Nunzio
9. Jamie Noble
10. Shannon Moore
11. Funaki
12. Spanky
13. Tajiri

Then Rikishi and Kanyon both eliminate each other at the same time.
Here are your winners: Kanyon and Rikshi. 9:43

Match 8
HHH vs. Chris Jericho (Shoot Fight) No DQ
Both wrestlers are bleeding incredibly bad as the beat the crap out of each other. A couple of near falls. HHH hits Jericho with a few clothes fists and a sledge hammer but Jericho won't go down. Nash and Michaels hold Jericho while Triple H nails him with the sledge hammer. Jericho is bleeding from the mouth. The referee says he calling for the bell but Jericho tells him to fuck off and continue the match. Nash hits him with a stiff Powerbomb. With Michaels hitting a stiff superkick. And HHH with a pedigree. Rob Van Dam runs in and beats up Nash and Michaels. HHH finally deals with Rob Van Dam thanks to Vince McMahon. HHH covers Jericho but he kicks out. Then Triple H kicks a hard Walls of Jericho. Jericho bleeding over his face and his mouth refuse to go down after the move is locked for 3 minutes. Then Jericho reverse the move into another Walls of Jericho. Triple H has no choice but to tap out. But then Michaels and Nash come back as they Triple Team Jericho. Jericho refusing medical assistance leaves on his own.

Your winner Chris Jericho.in 22:32

Match 9: World Title
HBK vs. Booker T.
HBK is about hit his sweet chin music, but Booker kicks out. Booker goes to hit the scizzor kick. But HHH and Nash distract the referee as Michaels hits him with the belt. Michaels then wins the match with the belt shot. Michaels wis in 16:32

Match 10: WWE Title Elimination Match
Big Show vs. Eddie vs. Chris Beniot vs. Edge vs Brock Lesnar vs Angle
Big Show gets eliminated from a spear a frog splash and a crossface at 2:30 in the match. Eddie gets eliminated from a Vince Quick Count as well 5:23. Edge gets eliminated from the F-5 from Lesnar at 9:33. Beniot eliminates Lesnar thanks to Rob Van Dam and the Frog Splash at 20:35. Beniot and Angle are all thats left. They clash and attack each other for another classic between each other. Big Show and Lesnar come in and do there finishing maneuers. Beniot still doesn't go down. Edge and Guerrero and Rob Van Dam come in save Beniot but Vince kicks them thanks to security. Angle hits the Ankle Lock but Beniot refuses to tap out to the hold. Brock Lesnar accidental hits McMahon. Beniot Hits a cross-face Angle taps, but there is no ref. Bischoff comes out with a referee attire. Beniot breaks the hold, and Angle hits the Olympic Slam. Bischoff refuses to count. Angle is yelling at Bischoff. Bischoff pushes Angle into a roll-up by Beniot 1-2-3. Beniot wins at 35:32. Bischoff gives McMahon the finger, And raises Beniot hand.

End of Show

WWE 1st Raw after Armageddon
Eric Bischoff comes out for a interview.

Eric: Before anybody gets started this is not an Invasion. This is not a storyline. This is real as it gets. Fellow superstars have been agreeing with me lately that Vince has been killing the WWE and wrestling entertainment in general. Thats why fellow superstars like Edge, Chris Beniot, and Eddie Guerrero have joined together to help wrestling not the entertainment. We hate entertainment and we hate the Kliq and we hate McMahon.

Vince McMahon comes out into the ring.

Vince: Eric Your Fired. Your gone you screwed me and my company. Now...

Eric: No you listen its you and Hunter who have killed wrestling. You put has beens and talentless big guys into the main-event while we the New Generation will have wrestling more exciting and more enjoyable. You couldn't get entertainment to work Vince so you called me, you called Rock, you called Austin, but you never gave these guys the chance. They sat there making your show entertaining that you have screwed up big time. Now Vince we have an offer you can't refuse. We have saved over millions of dollars and we want to buy your federation.

Vince: What you must be crazy. You think I will sell my stock and all my power here in the federation. Hell no.

Eric: Ok listen to reason Vince. What I have done to your federation. Since me and friends have formed our alliance. You have increased in ratings and ppv buy rates have increase by a wide margin. Now if you want help I am the man to do it.

Vince: I will think about and give my decision by the end of the night.

Match 1
Test vs Kane
Kane wins via Choke Slam.

Kane grabs the mic.

Kane: Vince screw Eric Bischoff and screw the fans. I want these fans to lose interest so I don't to sign so many of those damn kids autographs.

Match 2
Jeff Hardy and Dreamer vs. Christian and Storm (Tag Titles)
Dreamer and Hardy win with a Dreamer Driver into the Swanton Bomb. Jeff looks upset.

Dreamer: Whats the problem Jeff.

Jeff: I have lost interest in the business. There is nothing about it that I care about. I am gonna to quit as of right now.

Dreamer: Jeff please reconsider we need here and the fans need you here.

Jeff Hardy walks away.

The Kliq enters the ring.

HHH: Last night some superstar had pinned me in a match that was never supposed to happen, never suppose to exist, but because of certain reasons it happens. And I will tell you something I am a very bad sore loser. So Jericho, me and the Kliq will do everything in its path to destroy your career.

HBK: Thats why I have decided that all of us should face Booker T. and Jericho in a 3 on 2 handicap match.

Jericho comes out with an enormus ovation.

Jericho: Hunter you can't accept that unless you have a script you can't beat me. As for me as well as Booker would probably agree with me in saying that we have no problem kicking your ass.

Match 3
Trish and Molly vs. Ivory and Victoria
Molly pins Victoria with a Molly Go Round

Match 4
Dudleyz vs. Rhyno and the debut of Sabu
The animals (Rhyno and Sabu) win with a Gore.

Match 5
Hurricane vs. Batista
Batista win with a powerbomb.

The Kliq destroys Booker T. backstage as Booker is rushed to the hospital. The main event had change.

Main Event
The Kliq vs. Jericho
Jericho fights off all of the men in the ring as Nash, HHH, and Michaels lay a beat down on Jericho. Jericho wins by DQ as the assult him with a sledge hammer as he is bleeding from the mouth again.

Vince comes out and calls out Bischoff.

Bischoff comes out.

Bischoff: So what is your decision.

Vince: No.

Bischoff: Well too bad. Because Linda McMahon your wife sold her portion of her company to me. Now its time to meet your new co-partners that make up the Board of Directors in your federations. Let introduce the New Director of Talent Relations Mick Foley.

Mick: Vince I am not against you but you won't let anybody help you out in this company that I couldn't see you destroy it.

Bischoff: Your new Head Writer of both Raw and Smackdown Mr. Paul Heyman.

Paul: The WWE will be better then ever without your help.

Bischoff: Your new Head Wrestling Trainers: Al Snow, and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat.

Ricky: I am going to make sure the talent will be great here.

Bischoff: And your new Vice President: Bret the Hitman Hart.

Hart: Vince you screwed me a long time ago, but now I won't allow you screw out anymore people.

Bischoff: And your new president Me Eric Bischoff. Now Vince the WWE will be better then ever.

Vince: Screw you all. I hate you and I hate wrestling. I didn't want to get better I wanted it to get worse and die. I was losing money off this and wanted to keep the money I did this for the money. Wrestling for all I care could die. And its not too late. My "talent" as I call it will destroy you.

Bischoff: Oh is that so.

Vince: Yeah, because if ratings don't signifcant ratings by Wrestlemania. Your company will be out of business. And now unless there is some kind of miracle Wrestlemania 19 will end the great world of wrestling.

End of Show.

Here is Part 2

WWE Raw 1st After Armageddon
Eric Bischoff comes out for a interview.

Eric: Before anybody gets started this is not an Invasion. This is not a storyline. This is real as it gets. Fellow superstars have been agreeing with me lately that Vince has been killing the WWE and wrestling entertainment in general. Thats why fellow superstars like Edge, Chris Beniot, and Eddie Guerrero have joined together to help wrestling not the entertainment. We hate entertainment and we hate the Kliq and we hate McMahon.

Vince McMahon comes out into the ring.

Vince: Eric Your Fired. Your gone you screwed me and my company. Now...

Eric: No you listen its you and Hunter who have killed wrestling. You put has beens and talentless big guys into the main-event while we the New Generation will have wrestling more exciting and more enjoyable. You couldn't get entertainment to work Vince so you called me, you called Rock, you called Austin, but you never gave these guys the chance. They sat there making your show entertaining that you have screwed up big time. Now Vince we have an offer you can't refuse. We have saved over millions of dollars and we want to buy your federation.

Vince: What you must be crazy. You think I will sell my stock and all my power here in the federation. Hell no.

Eric: Ok listen to reason Vince. What I have done to your federation. Since me and friends have formed our alliance. You have increased in ratings and ppv buy rates have increase by a wide margin. Now if you want help I am the man to do it.

Vince: I will think about and give my decision by the end of the night.

Match 1
Test vs Kane
Kane wins via Choke Slam.

Kane grabs the mic.

Kane: Vince screw Eric Bischoff and screw the fans. I want these fans to lose interest so I don't to sign so many of those damn kids autographs.

Match 2
Jeff Hardy and Dreamer vs. Christian and Storm (Tag Titles)
Dreamer and Hardy win with a Dreamer Driver into the Swanton Bomb. Jeff looks upset.

Dreamer: Whats the problem Jeff.

Jeff: I have lost interest in the business. There is nothing about it that I care about. I am gonna to quit as of right now.

Dreamer: Jeff please reconsider we need here and the fans need you here.

Jeff Hardy walks away.

The Kliq enters the ring.

HHH: Last night some superstar had pinned me in a match that was never supposed to happen, never suppose to exist, but because of certain reasons it happens. And I will tell you something I am a very bad sore loser. So Jericho, me and the Kliq will do everything in its path to destroy your career.

HBK: Thats why I have decided that all of us should face Booker T. and Jericho in a 3 on 2 handicap match.

Jericho comes out with an enormus ovation.

Jericho: Hunter you can't accept that unless you have a script you can't beat me. As for me as well as Booker would probably agree with me in saying that we have no problem kicking your ass.

Match 3
Trish and Molly vs. Ivory and Victoria
Molly pins Victoria with a Molly Go Round

Match 4
Dudleyz vs. Rhyno and the debut of Sabu
The animals (Rhyno and Sabu) win with a Gore.

Match 5
Hurricane vs. Batista
Batista win with a powerbomb.

The Kliq destroys Booker T. backstage as Booker is rushed to the hospital. The main event had change.

Main Event
The Kliq vs. Jericho
Jericho fights off all of the men in the ring as Nash, HHH, and Michaels lay a beat down on Jericho. Jericho wins by DQ as the assult him with a sledge hammer as he is bleeding from the mouth again.

Vince comes out and calls out Bischoff.

Bischoff comes out.

Bischoff: So what is your decision.

Vince: No.

Bischoff: Well too bad. Because Linda McMahon your wife sold her portion of her company to me. Now its time to meet your new co-partners that make up the Board of Directors in your federations. Let introduce the New Director of Talent Relations Mick Foley.

Mick: Vince I am not against you but you won't let anybody help you out in this company that I couldn't see you destroy it.

Bischoff: Your new Head Writer of both Raw and Smackdown Mr. Paul Heyman.

Paul: The WWE will be better then ever without your help.

Bischoff: Your new Head Wrestling Trainers: Al Snow, and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat.

Ricky: I am going to make sure the talent will be great here.

Bischoff: And your new Vice President: Bret the Hitman Hart.

Hart: Vince you screwed me a long time ago, but now I won't allow you screw out anymore people.

Bischoff: And your new president Me Eric Bischoff. Now Vince the WWE will be better then ever.

Vince: Screw you all. I hate you and I hate wrestling. I didn't want to get better I wanted it to get worse and die. I was losing money off this and wanted to keep the money I did this for the money. Wrestling for all I care could die. And its not too late. My "talent" as I call it will destroy you.

Bischoff: Oh is that so.

Vince: Yeah, because if ratings don't signifcant ratings by Wrestlemania. Your company will be out of business. And now unless there is some kind of miracle Wrestlemania 19 will end the great world of wrestling.

End of Show.

Smackdown 1st Week after Armageddon

Eric Bischoff greets us to WWE Smackdown

Eric Bischoff: Hello and welcome to WWE Smackdown!!! Now I sit here as the owner of the WWE. Now if you ask me in 1997 that I would own the WWF and had tryed to save it from Vince McMahon I would had sayed to get the F out. Now we are entering a new era of sports-entertainment. First we had the Hogan era, then the Federation Years, then Attitude, and most recently Get tbe F out. Now welcome to the era of get real. As first agreement that my board members agreed with was the rehiring of all the crusierweights Vince hire and have given then a core 30 minutes of Smackdown. Just pure wrestling no commericials just wrestling. The rest of the show will be dedicated to the rest of Smackdown's talent filled roster that includes a tag match between Edge and Eddie Guerrero vs. Angle and Lesnar. And the champion we be in action tonight against returning superstar Rob Van Dam in a ladder match. Enjoy.

Welcome everyone to Crusierweight Action on Smackdown.

Match 1
Tajiri vs. Noble w/Nidia
These battle it out in a great 6 minute match. Cousin Nunzio comes in and interferes costing Tajiri the match

Match 2
Super Crazy and Hurricane vs. Shannon Moore and Matt Hardy
Super Crazy wins once again with a Triple Moonsault on Matt Hardy 1-2-3 in a 10 minute match.

Match 3
Billy Kidman vs. Ultimo Dragon
Billy Kidman wins with a shooting star press. Him and Ultimo Dragon hug and celebrate victory.

End of Crusierweight Portion on Smackdown.

Welcome to the Revampped Smackdown

First Match
Three Minute Warning vs. Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin
TMW wins with interference from Rikishi.

The beat the two rookies until DDP comes in and saves Shelton and Charlie Haas

Second Match
Chris Kanyon vs. The Big Show
Chris Kanyon wins with the Flatliner and then Big Show hits him with a chokeslam

Third Match
Edge and Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock and Kurt Angle
Angle wins an ankle lock.

Eric runs up to Rikishi and yells

Eric: What in the hell are you doing here your fired.

Rikishi: Really what if I.

Rikishi whispers to Eric.

Eric: If you get that done your hired.

Fourth Match
John Cena vs. Billy w/Chuck
John Cena wins with rolling up of the tights.

Eric Bischoff announces the Ladder Match is now.

Main Event
Chris Beniot vs. Rob Van Dam (WWE Title Ladder Match)
A lot of back and forth action between the two. Beniot puts the ladder up and does the diving headbutt. He misses as RVD climbs up the ladder and is pushed off by Beniot. Beniot locks in the Crossface. Rob Van Dam passes out and the ref calls for the bell.

The crowds boos.

Eric Bischoff: What the hell. The fans don't want to see a piss poor ending continue the match.

Rob Van Dam recovers consciences and returns stack him on a barricade. He sticks a chair on him. He climbs up the ladder and delivers the Van Terminator from on top of the ladder in the inside of the ring out to the barricade on to Beniot. RVD reaches for the belt and then Triple H nails RVD with a sledge hammer. Beniot unknowing of what just happened grabs the belt and wins after a near thirty minute main event.

Eric yells at Triple H.

Eric: Hunter your fired.

HHH: No you see Eric you got it all wrong. You see you may think you control Raw, but let me tell you something. Vince McMahon wanted to kill the WWE and quiet frankly so do I. So I bought with Steph and Vince's money some of the WWE stock and with the power I had under Vince and Steph I ran the show. So Vince gave me the power and he had the title. So you see I ran Raw all along so now your stuck with Smackdown. I will continue Vince's Dream to destroy the WWE on Raw. So now your power has been destroyed by 50%. So half of everything is mine and that includes Pay Per Views. You see I WILL RULE THE WWE BECAUSE I AM THAT DAMN GOOD AND I WILL DESTROY SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT FOREVER.
End Show

2nd Raw after Armageddon

A clean dressed Triple H is standing in front of a camera.

HHH: Hello everyone and welcome to WWE Raw Hunter style. I am here to tell you that I will be your host to the end of wrestling as we know it. Now Eric Bischoff has decided to dedicate a half hour to the crusierweights well who needs crusierweight action when you have me Hunter Hearst Helmsley on Raw and the returning Hardcore Title. Now there is an issue between some of my buddies and a certain Chris Jericho. Well here is the issue. Jericho wants to enter the Royal Rumble. And I do not. So now Jericho will face Batista, Kane, and Kevin Nash in a gaunlet match. If he wins then he may enter.

Match 1
Test vs. Lance Storm
Lance Storm wins thanks to interference on Christian.

Match 2
Dreamer vs. Dudleyz Handicap Table Match
Due to Jeff's sudden departure Dudleyz 3D Dreamer thru the table.

HHH comes out and says.

HHH: Tommy you need to get Jeff back or else I will have no choice but to strip you of your title.

Match 3
Hurricane vs. ???? for Hardcore Title

HHH comes out again.

HHH: And your opponet just hired back Raven.

Raven wins with a Raven Effect.

Scott Steiner debuts on Raw and calls out the Kliq.

Steiner: I want to deal some business with the Kliq and you too Jericho

Steiner: What in hell do you think your doing Hunter. Jericho needs to be the man around here besides me so why don't you has-beens let us get the torch passed to us.

The Kliq then beats up Jericho.

Steiner: So I have a thing to do you to you guys.

He hits Jericho with the mic.

Steiner: To push down the losers hahaha. And now there is a fourth person to your gaunlet match.

Match 4
Sabu and Rhyno vs. Booker T. and Shawn Michaels

Michaels never gives Booker the chance to tag in. As Michaels lets Booker get squash with a Gore.

RVD comes out and stands face to face with Shawn Michaels.

Match 5
Jackie vs. Victoria (Women's Title)
Victoria wins with her Widow's Peak.

MAIN EVENT
Jericho vs. Kane/Batista/Nash/ and Steiner. (Gaunlet Match)
Jericho starts out facing Batista. He battles back and forth with Batista until he hits the lionsault for the win.

Jericho moves on to Kane. He fights Kane with intense fury and kicks out of the choke slam. Jericho hits the flashback for the win.

Jericho gets beaten by Kane after Kane loses. And puts him through the announcer's table with a chokeslam.

Next up Nash comes in and quickly pins Jericho but he kicks out. Nash goes for the Jackknife but Jericho quickly rolls him up for the pin.

Then finally Stainer comes before Steiner fights he is disqualified as the Kliq, Kane, Steiner, and Batista attack him. Then RVD, Booker T. and Dreamer come in too save him, but it is too late.

End of Show

2nd Week after Smackdown

Welcome to Smackdown's Cruiserweight Action

Match 1
Shannon Moore vs. Nunzio
Nunzio wins with an Arrivederci at 6:34

Match 2
Funaki vs. Crash
Funaki wins with a Diamonddust in 8:26

MAIN EVENT
Billy Kidman and Super Crazy vs. Chavo Guerrero and Matt Hardy
Super Crazy pins Chavo in 15:00 via Triple Moonsault

End of Crusierweight Action

Match 1
Chris Kanyon vs. Rikishi
Rikishi wins via cheating from TMW. There is a three on one attack until Benjamin and Haas come to save Kanyon.

Match 2
John Cena vs. Edge
Edge wins via spear. Big Show comes out of nowhere and chokeslams Edge.

A vignette for Sean O'Haire is played on Smackdown.

Match 3
Billy and Chuck vs. TMW (WWE Tag Team Titles.)
Billy and Chuck win via disqualification by Rikishi. So still tag team champions TMW.

Eric Bischoff comes and makes a brief announcement.

Eric Bischoff: Welcome tonight we will have a number 1 contender's match for the WWE at the Royal Rumble. It will feature Eddie Guerrero and thanks to Rikishi, the Undertaker.

The Undertaker church bells music hits as the Deadman returns.

Undertaker: It's good to back in the WWE. So if you don't mind Eric. You can go to hell. You and all the fans. I am in it for the belt and nothing more.

Beniot comes in with an eruption from the crowd.

Beniot: Shut up Taker, no one wants you around anymore. Our brand was doing a lot better without you in it. You have been holding the fans back from brillant main event matches. And for the fans. These fans love you and now you are going turn your back. I don't think s....

Undertaker knocks him down and delivers the tombstone and a rather stiff one at that.

The paramedics rush Beniot to the hospital.

Match 4
Brock Lesnar vs. Ultimo Dragon
Brock Lesnar wins via F-5.

Brock: I hereby enter myself in the Royal Rumble.

MAIN EVENT
Undertaker vs. Eddie Guerrero (#1 Contenders Match)
Undertaker wins via tombstone piledriver. Taker no sells everything

Eric Bischoff: Well if I see anything of that no selling again Taker your title shot is gone
End Show

Third Raw

Welcome to Raw is Game.

HBK starts out for the interview.

HBK: Welcome everybody. As your World champion I thought I like to say some thoughts. My Kliq has dominated the World Wrestling Entertainment for many years. Then that damn Rattlesnake took over my spot. I move my place down because of my injuries. And as long as I am the World Champion I will do anything in my path to stop any superstar from taking this belt.

One of a Kind hits with a bang as Rob Van Dam enters the ring.

RVD: You know what Shawn I took influence to your great wrestling skills and became a high flyer with your inspiration. And now to see you become nothing more then another Hunter who almost ended my career by firing me. Now I am back and I want a title shot at the Royal Rumble.

HBK: Fine.

RVD: By the way it will be a ladder match.

Match 1
Test vs. Kane
Test wins with a surpising school boy.

Kane chokeslams Test in retailiation.

Match 2
Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer (Singapore Cane)
Sabu wins thanks to interference on Rhyno.

Rhyno grabs the mic.

Rhyno: Mr. Helmsley has declared us number 1 contender's for your tag team titles at the Royal Rumble. And if your partner doesn't show up then your titles are forfeited to us.

Match 3
Batista vs. Booker T.
Batista wins with a Powerbomb Pin thanks to Ric Flair.

Triple H pops on the titantron.

Triple H: Here are a few enterants in the Royal Rumble. Batista, Kane, Booker T., Hurricane, Raven, Test, Me, Nash, and Steiner. And before you think Jericho is in it. He must defeat Steiner tonight in order to enter the rumble.

Match 4
Victoria vs. Molly (Women's Title)
Victoria wins with a roll up.

Match 5
Rob Van Dam vs. Raven (Hardcore Title)
Shawn Michaels interferes costing Van Dam the match.

MAIN EVENT
Scott Steiner vs. Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho fights off Triple H , Nash, and Michaels to win the match with Walls of Jericho.
End Show

Smackdown 3rd (17 days til Royal Rumble)

Welcome to Crusierweight Action
Match 1
Super Crazy vs. Jamie Noble
Super Crazy wins with Triple Moonsault.

Billy Kidman comes out and shakes his hand saying that you won't be able to hit that move on him come the Rumble.

Match 2
Tajiri vs. Funaki vs. Nunzio vs. Shannon Moore Elimination (Winner wins spot in the Rumble.)
Tajiri eliminates Moore with a Moonsault. Nunzio eliminates Funaki with a Arrivederci. Tajiri eliminates Nunzio with a Kick of Death.

Match 3
Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero (Crusierweight Title)
Billy Kidman is getting beaten to a pulp. He gets hit with a mutiple chairshots. Super Crazy comes and saves Kidman. He grabs the belt and says it is his.

End of Crusierweight Action.

Match 1
John Cena vs. Kanyon
Kanyon wins with a Flatliner.

Eric Bischoff comes out and talks.

Eric: The WWE Royal Rumble is coming up and I think you would want to see who I have decided to enter.
Brock Lesnar
Tajiri
Matt Hardy
John Cena
Edge
Kanyon
Big Show
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero

Eric: I have as well two mystery enterants which will be found out at the Royal Rumble. Speaking of the Rumble there will be a tag team match featuring Team Angle and Three Warning. I wish to announce that Chris Beniot will not be here tonight thanks to the Undertaker's tombstone so tonight will be Edge and Undertaker in a No DQ match.

Match 2
Matt Hardy vs. Eddie Guerrero
Eddie Guerrero wins with a frog splash.

Match 3
Kurt Angle vs. Ultimo Dragon
Ultimo Dragon suprises Kurt Angle with a roll up

Match 4
TMW vs. Billy and Chuck (Tag Team Titles)
TMW retain thanks to Rikishi

MAIN EVENT
Edge vs. Undertaker (No DQ)
Edge and Undertaker battle out for twenty minutes. Undertaker has hit the Last Ride but Edge kicks out. He locks in the TCB but Edge refuses to give up. He hits him a choke chair shot and a tombstone for the win. He is about to destroy Edge until Beniot comes in and saves Edge from a major beating.

End of Show

WWE Raw 4th Week after Armageddon

Triple H music hits with a bang.

Triple H: Welcome to my show. Gametv. The Kliq is forever and all that other crap. Welcome. As you know me and Eric Bischoff are having a power struggle or what should be. But Eric is not even in my league. I will destroy Bitch-off's Smackdown and your favorite superstar Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho enters the ring.

Chris: Hunter the games our over. Your nightmare should end now. You don't care about the industry. You just slept your way to the top you man-whore. And I did come out here for a reason. And that is that you must announce that Chris Jericho is in the Royal Rumble.

Triple H: Fine here is the remaining enterants in the Royal Rumble with the exceptions of the mystery enterants. The final 4 enterants Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Christian, and Lance Storm. Sorry Jericho.

Jericho assaults Triple H. Steiner comes in and attacks Jericho. Jericho fights him off until the Kliq comes and attacks him. Its four on one until Booker T. and Rob Van Dam come out to help Jericho. But the numbers game still Figures in as the Kliq beats them all. Then Test comes out and attacks the Kliq.

The Kliq backs out and Triple H says this to Jericho.

HHH: Fine Jericho if you beat me your in. And Test you facing Big Poppa Pump. And you Booker and RVD will face the rest of my Kliq buddies Nash, and Shawn Michaels.

Match 1
Rhyno and Sabu vs. Dudleyz
Rhyno and Sabu pick up the win Dreamer come in with a Singapore Cane and beats them up.

Dreamer: Let me show you an update on me and Jeff.

The clip is shown.

Dreamer: What do the fans mean to you Jeff.

Jeff: Everything I love them.

Dreamer: So why don't you entertain the fans at the Rumble.

Jeff: Sorry Dreamer, I just don't see it happening I lost my love.

The clip ends.

Dreamer: So it is not looking good so far. But I guarntee that Jeff Hardy will be here come the Rumble. In fact I am so confident that the title match at the Rumble will be a Singapore Cane Match.

Match 2
Test vs. Scott Steiner
Steiner wins thanks to interference from the Kliq.

Match 3
Raven vs. Hurricane (Hardcore Title)
Raven wins with a DDT on the barb wire.

Match 4
HBk and Nash vs. RVD and Booker T.
RVD frog splashes HBK for the win.

HBK goes nuts and abuses RVD with a ladder.

Match 5
Victoria and Ivory vs. Trish and Molly
Molly pins Victoria via Molly Go Round.

Victoria then challenges Trish and Molly in a Triple Threat.

MAIN EVENT
HHH vs Chris Jericho
Jericho wins with a lionsault.

HHH grabs the mic.

HHH: Your still not in. Because I am the game and I will do what I want.

END OF SHOW

WWE Smackdown 4th Week

Match 1
Nunzio vs. Funaki
Nunzio wins with an Arrivederci

Match 2
Tajiri vs. Ultimo Dragon
Ultimo Dragon wins with a Dragon Sleeper.

Match 3
Super Crazy vs. Billy Kidman vs. Shannon Moore
Super Crazy and Billy Kidman beat up Moore. Billy Kidman and Super Crazy battle on for a bloody twenty minutes. They knock each other out as Shannon picks up a quick pin.

Super Crazy and Billy Kidman continue to argue.

End of Crusierweight Action.

Eric Bischoff comes out.

Eric: Triple H your taking me down huh. Well Hunter. I would just like to let you know that our ratings have increased by .5. The company will live to see Wrestlemania. Having said that the last four enterants in the Rumble are. Shannon Moore, Jamie Billy Gunn, Chuck Palumbo and Rikishi. Our two suprises will be announce as the enter the actual match. Tonight the Samoans as they want be called are facing Shelton, Charlie, and Kanyon tonight. Tonight Edge and Beniot team up to face Undertaker and the Big Show. And Finally Eddie Guerrero faces Matt Hardy in a rematch from last week. Oh and by the way we will have a suprise guest facing Kurt Angle in a submission match.

Match 1
John Cena vs. Billy Gunn
John Cena wins from interference from B2's return, but before they can do anything Chuck comes out to help his partner.

Match 2
Matt Hardy vs. Eddie Guerrero
Matt Hardy cheats by his feet on the ropes.

Match 3
????? vs. Kurt Angle (submission match)
The mystery oppenet is Chris Jericho. Jericho beats Angle via Walls of Jericho.

Jericho grabs the mic.

Jericho: It is as easy as this Hunter. Me in the Royal Rumble or Bischoff has more firepower.

Match 4
The Samoans vs. Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Hass, and Kanyon
Rikishi superkicks Charlie Haas for the win. TMW goes on to continue to beat up TMW.

MAIN EVENT
Edge and Chris Beniot vs. The Undertaker and Big Show
The Undertaker wins via tombstone on Beniot.

Undertaker: It is as simple as this Beniot. You can't beat me.

End of Show.

Final Raw before Royal Rumble

Its is shown that there will be an over the top rope challenge for the spot of what position they want in the rumble featuring Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, and Kane. And that HBK will face Booker with Rob Van Dam in Booker's Corner.

Match 1
Sabu and Rhyno vs. Tommy Dreamer (Handicap Singapore Cane Match)
Sabu and Rhyno beat down on Tommy Dreamer. A double shot with the Singapore Cane.

A video is then shown of all the things Dreamer trying to do to get Jeff back on Television but he still refuses

Match 2
Raven vs. Test (Hardcore Title)
Raven bloodies Test with several chairshots. Raven eventually wins thanks to interference on Steiner.

Match 3
Trish vs. Victoria w/guest referee Molly Holly
Trish thanks to the officating of Molly.

Match 4
Booker T. vs Shawn Michaels (Non-title)
Booker T. wins thanks to Rob Van Dam's interference. They stare down each other for what seems like an enternity. Then they preview there ladder by performing some stunts off the ladder.

Chris Jericho enters the ring.

Jericho: It is as simple as this Hunter. I want in the Rumble and if not I leave to Smackdown.

Hunter: Fine (he laughs hard at Jericho) You can take Storm's spot. (Hunter laughs even harder) Now you may face Batista

Match 5
Batista vs. Chris Jericho
Jericho wins with a Walls of Jericho. Triple H watches and laughs the whole match.

MAIN EVENT
Over the top rope challenge: HHH vs. Kevin Nash vs. Steiner vs. Kane
They triple team Kane out and the three members of the Kliq. They stare down and Nash and Steiner jump over the top rope. Triple H is the winner after 30 seconds.

Triple H: You see Jericho. You think I am stupid. Having the Rumble become Jericho's night will not happen. I laughed at you not because of Batista, not of your enterants in the match. But the fact that if I won this match not only could I choose my position, but the position of anyone one else I want. So naturally I pick number 30 and you Chris Jericho are number 1.

End of Show

Final Smackdown before Royal Rumble

Match 1
Nunzio and Noble vs. Tajiri and Ultimo Dragon
Ultimo Dragon wins via Dragon Sleeper on Noble

Match 2
Funaki vs. Shannon Moore
Shannon wins via Halo.

Match 3
Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero (Crusierweight Title)
Billy wins from interference from Super Crazy.

Super Crazy and Billy stare down as they prepare for the Rumble.

Match 1
Matt Hardy vs. Chris Kanyon
Matt Hardy wins via feet on the ropes again. Eddie comes in declares that if Matt is the ring the same time as Eddie he will eliminate him.

Match 2
TMW vs. Edge and Eddie Guerrero (WWE Tag Titles)
TMW wins thanks to interference from Rikishi. Shelton and Charlie come in and beat up all the Samoans. Matt Hardy comes in and beats up Edge and Eddie.

Match 3
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show.
Brock pins Big Show.

Kurt grabs the mic.

Kurt: Even tho we had a match against each other. We are all aligned entering the Rumble and no the Kliq, or Jericho, or the Antagonists will stand a chance against us.

Match 4
John Cena and B2 vs. Billy and Chuck
B2 picks up the win with a Bicycle Kick.

MAIN EVENT
Chris Beniot vs. Rikishi (WWE Title)
Chris Beniot wins with a Crippler Crossface.

Then the lights in the arena go dark. The Undertaker music hits. Nothing happens for a few minutes when the lights go on. Beniot is knock out. And there is a sign on the titantron.

The Deadman beckons the gold at the Rumble

End of Show.
Final Royal Rumble Card

Triple Threat Women's Title
Victoria (c) vs. Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly

WWE Crusierweight Title
Billy Kidman (c) vs. Super Crazy

World Tag Team Titles
Dreamer and Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Sabu and Rhyno

WWE Tag Team Titles
Three Minute Warning (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas

WWE Title
Chris Beniot (c) vs. The Undertaker

World Title (Ladder Match)
Shawn Michaels (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

The Royal Rumble Match
Raw Superstars
Batista
Kane
Booker T.
Hurricane
Raven
Test
HHH
Nash
Steiner
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley
Christian
Chris Jericho
??????? (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
??????? (Goldberg)

Smackdown Superstars
Brock Lesnar
Tajiri
Matt Hardy
John Cena
Edge
Kanyon
Big Show
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero
Shannon Moore
Rikishi
Billy Gunn
Chuck Palumbo
??????? (Nathan Jones)
??????? (The Rock)

Jericho enters at #1 and HHH enters #30
THE ROYAL RUMBLE

Match 1
Billy Kidman vs. Super Crazy (WWE Crusierweight Title)
Super Crazy wins via Triple Moonsault to become Crusierweight Champion.

Kidman extends his hands and shake. Then Kidman attacks Super Crazy. He continues to assault him with a chair and repeatly attacks him.

Match 2
(World Tag Team Titles)
Dreamer and Jeff Hardy vs. Sabu and Rhyno (Singapore Cane)
After Dreamer, Sabu, and Rhyno enter. Jeff Hardy enters the ring. They battle in a bloody Singapore Cane Match. Eventually Jeff Hardy accidentally hits Dreamer as Rhyno hits a Gore. 1-2-3 new champions.

Match 3
(WWE Tag Team Titles)
TMW vs. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas
TMW win from interference on Rikishi's part. Shelton and Charlie ger revenge on them all as they run away.

Match 4
(Women's Title)
Victoria vs. Molly vs. Trish Stratus
The match ends in DQ after a asian female superstar interferes and takes out Molly and Trish. She leaves holding her hands raised with Victoria.

Match 5
(WWE Title)
Chris Beniot vs. The Undertaker
after 15 minutes of the match. Undertaker hits the chokeslam. 1-2 kickout. Undertaker hits the Last Ride. 1-2- kickout. Beniot counters the tombstone into 15 German Suplexes. 1-2 kickout. Beniot moves in for the Crippler Undertaker refuses to tap. He reaches the ropes and delivers the tombstone. 1-2- kickout. Undertaker is furious. TCB. Benoit refuses to tap. Beniot rolls up Taker. 1-2-3. Beniot wins at 23:03.
Beniot gets the crap beaten out of him by Taker.

Match 6
(World Title)
Shawn Michaels vs. Rob Van Dam (Ladder Match)
Shawn Michaels and RVD battle into 20 minutes in the match. Shawn climbs the ladder and does a body splash. He climbs it RVD knocks Michaels to the outside. On the side of the barricade RVD goes on the turnbuckle. He jumps to the outside and delivers a Van Terminator on Michaels with a ladder instead of a chair. He climbs for the belt. But HHH Nash, and Steiner come in and attack RVD as Michaels grabs the belt at 30:02.

MAIN EVENT
The Royal Rumble Match
Chris Jericho enters the ring #1. Chavo Guerrero is #2. Triple H and Nash ambush Jericho before they are even in. They throw Jericho over but is not eliminated due to him being eliminated by illegal men. #3 enters its D-von Dudley. Him and Chavo battle it out. D-von is almost eliminated by Chavo until #4 comes out. It is Bubba Ray Dudley. They team up against Chavo and 3D him. They Throw Chavo out as the first elimination. #5 is Matt Hardy. He enters and attacks D-von and Bubba Ray. Jericho comes back in and eliminates Bubba Ray Dudley as the second elimination. #6 comes out Billy Gunn. Billy starts heavy attacks on Dvon and Jericho. As #7 enters its Kane. He starts tearing apart the ring as he eliminates D-von and Billy Gunn. Matt Hardy and Kane team up on Jericho as they try to throw him out. Before they can it is time for number 8. It is one of Smackdown's mystery entries Nathan Jones. He comes in and teams with Kane and almost eliminate Jericho. Jericho hangs on to apron. Kane and Nathan Jones attack each other until #9 comes out. It is Eddie Guerrero. He comes straight towards Matt Hardy and quickly delivers a Frog Splash. He continues to beat the crap of outta Hardy. Nathan delivers the choke slam on Kane. He tries throwing him over the ring as #10 enters it is Tajiri. He goes quickly to Jericho. The rest of the competors fight until number 11 comes out. It is Raw mystery entry is Goldberg. He comes in and beats the holy hell out of everyone in the ring. He eliminates Tajiri as the 5th elimination. He delivers the spear to Eddie, Matt, and Jericho. Kane and Nathan continue to fight as they decide to double team Goldberg. Number 12 enters as Kanyon comes down to ring. He attacks Matt Hardy and almost eliminates him. As he thinks he eliminated Hardy, Eddie Guerrero eliminates Kanyon as the 6th elimination.. Eddie says nobody eliminates Hardy but him. #13 enters as it Kurt Angle. He enters the ring to beat up Eddie Guerrero. Matt Hardy hits the Twist of Fate on Eddie as Angle hits the Angle Slam and eliminates Eddie as the 7th elimination. #14 comes out as the Big Show enters the ring. He, Angle, Matt Hardy triple team Jericho. They deliver the chokeslam, angle lock, and side effect to Jericho. Before they try to eliminate Jericho #15 comes out. Its Booker T. He comes in and attacks Angle and Matt Hardy. Big Show charges after him and gets tossed over by Booker (elimination 8). As they continue the two on two battle. Goldberg then continues to attack Nathan and Kane. #16 comes out. Edge enters the ring and spears Kane and Nathan Jones. Edge gets speared by Goldberg. He moves to do the jackhammer, Edge counters and surpisingly throws out Goldberg as elimination #9. Just as that happens #17 arrives. It is Raven. Nothing of importances happens except Raven attacks Booker T and Jericho on the end. #18 enter as the Hurricane comes out. He moves in to help Edge and almost throws out Kane. Kane turns around and choke slams Hurricane out of the ring. (Elimination 10). Booker T. hits the scizzors kick on Raven and throws him out (Elimination 11) Number 19 enters. It is Brock Lesnar. He eliminates Booker T. and Edge Elimination 12 and 13.) They all wait for Jericho to get up. Instead Hardy, Angle, and Lesnar turn around and eliminate Kane and Nathan Jones (Eliminations #14 and 15) Next comes out #20 it is Test. He tries to assist Jericho but is quickly subdued. #21 enters as it is Chuck Palumbo. He tries his best but is quickly eliminated by Lesnar (Elimination 16). #22 is Batista. The aliiance of Angle, Matt Hardy, and Brock Lesnar offer his membership in the group but he attacks them instead. #23 comes out is the other Smackdown mystery superstar is Stone Cold Steve Austin he comes in and stuns everyone in the ring. He stands their as #24 enters its John Cena as elimination 17. He is quickly eliminated by Austin. Austin grabs the mic and says he would like to stay but he wishes death to sports entertainment as he eliminates himself #18. #25 is Rikishi enters and attacks Batista. He is quickly subdued by Batista and is eliminated #19. #26 is Christian. He teams up with Jericho and attacks Angle, Lesnar, and Hardy. #27 comes out as its the last mystery entry the Rock. He flips off the crowd and goes crazy eliminating in order, Christian, Test, and Batista (Elimination #20, 21, 22. Angles Alliance shake the Rocks hand and surpise the Rock by eliminating him #23. As they taunt them Jericho flips Lesnar out #24. boots Angle over #25. He then monkey tosses Hardy over #26. Jericho is the only remainng superstar left. #28 is Scott Steiner. Steiner delivers a chair shot to Jericho and constantly attacks him. #29 comes out and its Nash. They wait in the ring until #30 Triple H comes out. They taunt Jericho forming the Kliq sign HBK comes out and sits at ringside. They move to attack Jericho, but Jericho hits everyone of them. He tosses Steiner over #27. Nash tries to Jackknife him out is counter by a hurricanrana outta the ring #28. It is just Jericho and Triple H. They battle for 15 minutes. Jericho lasting over an hour and 15 minutes is almost toss out thanks to Michaels assistance. Triple H demands Michaels so that Jericho can be eliminated. He irish whips him but is countered Triple H is eliminated at number 29. Jericho wins Jericho wins.

Winner Jericho at 1:23:34

END OF SHOW

part 3

1st Raw after Royal Rumble
Triple H enters the ring after a so called excellent performance at the Rumble.

HHH: What a job my Raw superstars did at the Royal Rumble huh. I love the performances by Raven, HBK, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, and yours truly. But I have a few issues to dicuss here tonight. Now you know the Raw Brand wants to have the best part of the Wrestlemania card. For if Raw does better then Smackdown we will be proven as the dominent brand and Smackdown will have no choice by to be cancelled. Now before I get to some of the issues bothering me. Lets start off by welcoming back The Rock.

The Rock music's hits as he enters the ring.

Rock: Finally the Rock works for HHH. I am here only to help you beat Bischoff and for the Smackdown and for that matter the WWE go out of business just like my good friend Hunter. So that don't have entertain you fans in the ring anymore. Time and Time again I have gotten cuts and bumps just to entertain you. Now I have a movie careers where my body is no longer at risk. And I don't have to entertain white trash like you again.

HHH: Yes, I know. Your opponet at Wrestlemania will be the another skyrocketing legend in another company. Welcome Goldberg.

Goldberg enters the ring.

Goldberg cuts a promo on how he is here to destroy the legend of the Rock and his purpose to prove he the better rookie sensation

The Rock and Goldberg state down.

HHH: Well I have one issue to get into which is Chris Jericho. You won't go down dammit. I put you at number 1 for a reason to lose. But no you had to do the heroic 80 minute battle in the ring. Now I want you to come out right now.

Rob Van Dam musics hits.

Rob Van Dam: Hunter shut up. I have been hearing you talk for over 10 minutes hyping these two guys match. While I don't hear about another match for wrestlemania. Me vs. You.

The crowd erupts.

Hunter: Oh I am so sorry Robby but I already have a match at Wrestlemania. It is me for vs Michaels for the World Title. But how will I do that you'll soon find out.

Match 1
Test vs. Scott Steiner
Steiner's hits all his trademark moves but cannot keep Test down so he knocks him out with a chair thus disqualifing him.

Match 2
Raven vs. Booker T (Hardcore Title)
Raven wins thanks to interferences from Kevin Nash.

Jericho is in a interview.

Jericho: I have a match at Wrestlemania for the biggest title in the world today. The World Title. And Triple H thinks he will get away with my chance. Well to prove my worth I have challenged the Rock tonight.

Match 3
Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Michaels (World Title)
Shawn Michaels wins the rematch thanks to disqualification.

Match 4
Dudleyz vs. Lance and Christian
Dudleyz win via 3D

Match 5
Trish vs. Victoria (Women's Title)
Victoria wins from the female asian superstar.

Victoria: Just in case you want to know who this is. It is the Far East most popular diva Gail Kim.

A Sean O'Haire vignette is shown (I love the gimmick and want it in here)

MAIN EVENT
Jericho vs. The Rock
Jericho waits for the Rock. The Rock comes out and says this.

The Rock: I am so sorry but I can't wrestle. I have a movie to do after Wrestlemania and cannot wrestle you or Goldberg. Sorry. But Jericho don't feel bad you still have a match.

Jericho turns around and is hit by Shawn Michaels and Triple H. They go on to attack Jericho's arm as he is screaming as HBK and HHH leave laughing.

END OF SHOW

Smackdown 1st after Royal Rumble

Match 1
Tajiri vs. Nunzio
Tajiri wins via Martial Arts Kick

Match 2
Billy Kidman vs. Spanky
Billy Kidman wins via low blow

Match 3
Super Crazy vs. Ultimo Dragon (Crusierweight Title)
Ends in disqualifcation by Billy Kidman's interference.

Eric Bischoff comes out and delivers a promo.

Eric Bischoff: So you think you have me beat Hunter. Well here it biggest the bombshell of the history of the world of wrestling. For the WWE title we'll have our WWE champion against the number 1 contender for the Smackdown's Wrestlemania main event. And you think you have the match to top matches at Wrestlemania. Well in one corner you have the biggest marketing draw in the WWE ever Stone Cold Steve Austin. Against the living legend Hulk Hogan. Now this will be the best match ever and it will be signed at No Way Out. Even tho Austin rejected my invitation at the Rumble by eliimnating himself, and Hogan sitting out the contract, but I will have them meet in the ring and sign the match at No Way Out and having them fight at Wrestlemania to prove the real legend of all time.

Match 1
Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero
Matt Hardy wins by Twist of Fate. He goes on to beat the crap out of Eddie Guerrero nephew Chavo. Chavo is escorted out by stretcher. Eddie runs in with an insane look on his face.

Match 2
Nathan Jones vs. Chris Kanyon
Nathan Jones wins via Chokeslam .

Match 3
Edge vs. Kurt Angle
Edge wins via spear
Brock comes out and beats up Edge.

Eric comes out

Eric: There you go. These will be the three men going for the belt at No Way Out to go for the title shot at Wrestlemania.

Match 4
Eddie Guerrero vs. Rikishi
Eddie wins from the frog splash.

MAIN EVENT
Undertaker vs. Haas and Benjamin
Undertaker wins via interference from Rosey and Jamal.

Undertaker: I demand a rematch Beniot. And I want it to be a Casket Match.

Beniot; You will get my answer next week
END OF SHOW

2nd Raw

Jericho enters the ring with a sling on his arm.

Jericho: Thanks for all your concerns last week. To the disappointment of all of you I will not be able to wreslte for a while, but don't worry I will be ok by Wrestlemania time to beat Shawn Michaels.

Triple H comes out.

Triple H: Oh to bad, because I booked you in a match just now. You and me in a match for you title shot. Oh yeah and it starts right now.

Triple runs in the and the match begins.

Match 1
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho (Wrestlemania Title Shot)
Triple H hits Jericho in the arm and pedigrees him right after the bell. 1-2-3

Match 2
Test vs. Steiner and Nash
Test wins by DQ. Steiner and Nash double team up on Test. Just then Booker T. comes in for the save.

Match 3
Sabu and Rhyno vs. Dreamer and Hardy (World Tag Team)
Sabu wins via the ropes.

Match 4
Victoria vs. Molly Holly (WWE Womens Title)
Victoria wins from interference from Gail Kim.

The Rock comes out for the interview.

The Rock: Finally the Rock has come back to Detroit. (There in Grand Rapids. ) Oh wait this Grand Rapids yea I would caught dead giving any credit to this dump of a town.

The Rock promo continues doing all the things the Rock does

The Rock: So Goldberg you and I at Wrestlemania, nanana ain't gonna happen. I am what we call a hot commondity in Hollywood and you will never face me.

Goldberg runs in and kicks the crap out of the Rock.

Match 5
Raven vs. Booker T. (Hardcore Title)
Raven wins thanks to interference from Steiner and Nash. Test comes in to save Booker T.

MAIN EVENT
Rob Van Dam vs. Kane (#1 Contender's Match)
Rob Van Dam wins via 5 star frog splash.

Shawn Michaels comes and superkicks RVD

End of Show

2nd Smackdown

Match 1
Shannon Morre vs. Ultimo Dragon
Ultimo wins with Dragon Sleeper

Match 2
Nunzio vs. Funaki
Funaki gets a suprise roll up.

Match 3
Super Crazy vs. Jamie Noble (Crusierweight)
Super Crazy wins with his Triple Moonsault. Billy Kidman runs in and attacks Super Crazy.

Eric Bischoff comes out and welcomes us.

Eric: Tonight, will be historical, tonight will be a Smackdown to remember. We have a match between the Undertaker and Eddie Guerrero in a casket match to showcase the potential match. And we have Chris Beniot vs. Brock Lesnar for the Title. And Hulk Hogan and Austin comment on their potential match at Wrestlemania.

Match 1
Big Show vs. Kanyon
Kanyon wins via Flatliner.

Match 2
Edge, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle and TMW
Edge wins via spear on Rosey. After the match Kurt Angle and Edge battle to the back. TMW are left in the ring with Rikishi.

Rikishi: We like to keep our group in the family so meet our new agent in our trio. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

Jimmy Snuka comes out and hugs his "brothers"

Match 3
Eddie Guerrero vs. The Undertaker (Casket Match)
Eddie and Undertaker battle for a good 10 minutes. Eddie hits the Frog Splash. He goes to open the casket and out comes Matt Hardy. He attacks Eddie and throws him in the casket. Undertaker closes the casket end of match.

Undertaker grabs the mic.

Undertaker: Now Beniot do I have my match

Beniot comes out

Beniot: Yes.

Match 4
Nathan Jones vs. John Cena
Nathan wins via chokeslam.

A Sean O'Haire promo is shown.

MAIN EVENT
Benoit vs. Lesnar (WWE Title)
Beniot wins by DQ because of interference of Undertaker. They double team Beniot until Edge runs in helps Beniot. Then Matt and Kurt Angle come in and attack as well to knock out Edge, and Beniot.

End of Show

3rd Raw

(They show a promo featuring Wrestlemania's main event of HHH vs Shawn Michaels)

Match 1
Booker T. vs Steiner and Nash
Booker T. wins thanks to interference from Test.

Booker grabs the mic.

Booker T.: You think handicap matches are great matches eh Big Kev and BBP. Well Me and Test want a match with you at No Way Out so you can't cheat.

Steiner: Yes

Just then Triple and Shawn Michaels comes out of nowhere and attack them. He grabs the microphone.

HHH: Well, well, it seems like the Kliq is running this damn place again. Now we have four little rebels to deal with. First off Test and Booker your match at No Way Out will be a cage match. And Test your night is not over. Your facing me tonight. And as for Rob Van Dam you'll face Batista tonight. As for Jericho you'll be in a handicap match against Kane and Raven and if you do happen to win with that broken arm. You can face me for that title shot at No Way Out.

Match 2
Sabu vs. Spike Dudley
Spike returns with a loss to Sabu with an Arabian Facebuster. Him and Rhyno double team on Spike as the Dudleyz try to save there fallen brother.

Match 3
Jeff Hardy vs. D-lo Brown
D-Lo wins with a sky high to regain his job.

Match 4
Molly Holly vs. Gail Kim
Gail Kim wins with a superplex. Gail and Victoria beat up Molly Holly afterward.

Match 5
Test vs. HHH
HHH wins thanks to interference Steiner and Nash.

Match 6
RVD vs. Batista
Batista wins thanks to interference from the Kliq.

Goldberg comes in and calls out the Rock but the Rock never shows.

MAIN EVENT
Kane and Raven vs. Jericho
Kane and Raven win because of the Kliq distraction. They assault him until Rob Van Dam, Booker T., and Test come in to help. The shows ends with a voice sounding throughout the arena.

Voice: Kliq I will make sure you do not screw out these rookies ever again.

End of Show
3rd Smackdown

Cruiserweight Action

Match 1
Jamie Noble vs. Spanky
Jamie Noble wins with the foot on the ropes.

Match 2
Nunzio vs. Funaki
Nunzio wins with an Arrivederci and continues to assault him afterwards.

Match 3
Billy Kidman vs. Tajiri (#1 Contender for the Crusierweight Title.

End of Cruiserweight Action.

Eric Bischoff enters the ring.

Eric: Eric Bischoff, the owner of the WWE is telling you some bad news. The 60 year legacy of the WWE will end at Wrestlemania.

He plays a history of the WWE.

Eric: Now my staff is quiting all of them except for the main ones to finish there jobs on March 30. But that doesn't mean Wrestlemania won't be going out with a bang. I have hired all the stops. I got celebrities showing up bands playing. It will the pay per view to end all pay per views.

Just then Vince comes out.

Vince: Oh boo woo Eric. Your career is over, you had one chance to save your company and you failed. Which means I win and you lose.

Eric: Well if this is my last time here. I want end it as a performer entertaining millions of fans around the world in a match against. YOU at Wrestlemania.

Vince: If you think you will face me then you don't know me very well. I say this you have no chance in hell at facing me at Wrestle...

Eric kicks him in the nuts and says.

Eric: Oh you think not huh. Well maybe that will change your mind.

Match 1
Eddie vs. Kurt Angle
Kurt hits the Angle Slam for the victory. As Matt Hardy comes in on the attack. They grab the mic.

Kurt: Brock Lesnar come out here now.

Brock enters the ring.

Kurt: Now Brock, I think you I should take out Edge before No Way Out. Then it can just be me and you.

Brock: Thats interesting.

He walks away.

Matt: Eddie you and me are going to have a match at No Way Out. And you are gonna get a lesson in Mattatude.

Match 2
Rikishi and TMW vs Kanyon
Rikishi wins thanks to a superkick. The Samoans including Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka. Just then Benjamin and Hass come in and attack the Samoans.

Kanyon: You three Rikishi, Three Minute, Warning vs. Me and My buddies Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin at No Way. If we win these two get a title shot at Wrestlemania and if you win you will never see us again.

Snuka: They accept.

Match 3
Brock vs. Nathan Jones
Brock wins thanks to Kurt interference.

Match 4
Undertaker vs. Haas and Benjamin
The match ends in DQ because of Beniot's interference. He locks in the crossface for 2 whole minutes.

MAIN EVENT
Chris Beniot vs. Matt Hardy
Chris Beniot wins with the crossface. Undertaker hits Beniot with a chair.

End of Show
4th Raw

Triple H comes out and introduces the Kliq with him.

Triple H: As all of you know, me and Shawn Michaels will face off at Wrestlemania. And as of right now I have no opponet to dominate at No Way Out. So I will put out a challenge. To anyone who comes out. I will face them at No Way Out.

Breakdown the Walls plays

Triple H: You never give up do you Jericho. So even with that broken arm you still want to face me.

Jericho: Yes. If this is the end. I will do anything to make our company great til the bitter end. But there is one thing I want more then anything else. And that is a title shot at Wrestlemania.

Triple H: First off there is no way I am going to fight anyone with a broken arm. And second there will be no title shot involved.

Jericho: You know what Triple H. I am sick of how you are treating this company. And I am not the only one.

Out come Rob Van Dam, Test, Booker T., Dudleyz, and Tommy Dreamer.

Jericho: Get them.

The Dudleyz attack Nash and Steiner. Rob Van Dam chases Michaels out. Now Booker T. and Test hold down Triple H.

Jericho: Well not so tough when your boys are gone. Now you give me the match and the title shot. Or you end up just like me.

Triple H: Yes. And I will kick your ass. And I will end your career at No Way Out.

Match 1`
D-Lo Brown vs. Tommy Dreamer
D-Lo Brown wins by using the ropes.

Match 2
Victoria and Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus and Molly Holly
Trish wins with a Stratusfaction.

Victoria: Thats it Trish. I hate your guts, so if you want my title you will face Gail Kim at No Way Out and if you win you will face me at Wrestlemania.

Triple H is backstage.

Triple: I can't believe them Dudleyz they should pay. Let have them in a handicap match against Sabu, Rhyno, Lance Storm, and Christian.

Shawn Michaels: Better yet lets give them a title shot at No Way Out because.

HBK whispers to Triple H

HHH: That sounds even better. Make the Handcap match now anyway.

Match 3
Raven vs. Hurricane (First Blood) Hardcore Title
Hurricane wins a chair shot.

Match 4
Dudleyz vs. Sabu/Rhyno/Lance Storm/Christian
Sabu wins the match. They all do there finishing manuvers on them. They proceed to put the Dudleyz through two tables.

Match 5
Booker T. vs. Triple H
Booker T. wins thanks to inference from Jericho. There Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner come in and bust up Booker T.

MAIN EVENT
Shawn Michaels vs. Test (WWE Title)
After 10 minutes of wrestling. Test hits the big boot and becomes champion.

Triple H: Congratulations Test. Too bad that win doesn't count. The big boot is a illegal as of 9 pm. Central Time. So your winner by disqualification is Shawn Michaels.

The lights go out.

Voice: Triple, you and your Kliq will go down at No Way Out. And you guys will lose everything.

The lights go back on. HBK is knock out. And Jericho attacks Triple H as they cut away from Raw.

Voice: See you at No Way Out.

End of Show
4th Smackdown

Welcome to Cruiserweight Action

Match 1
Low Ki vs. Funaki
Low Ki wins vi a Dragon Clutch

Match 2
Nunzio vs. Tajiri (Hardcore)
Tajiri wins from the kick of death.

Match 3
Noble and Kidman vs. Super Crazy and Spanky
Kidman wins via belt shot on Super Crazy.

End of Cruiserweight Action.

Match 1
Matt Hardy vs. Edge
Matt wins via Twist of Fate from Kurt Angle interference. They double team him until Eddie comes in and saves them.

Eddie: If you got nothing but cheating on your minds why don't you face off against me and Edge right now.

Kurt: Ok you snotnosed punk

Match 2
Kurt and Matt vs. Edge and Eddie
The match ends in a DQ because Brock destroys everyone in sight. After that Brock sets his targets on Kurt. Just then Kurt grabs the mic.

Kurt: Whoa Whoa Whoa. Brock I know you don't want to hurt me. And if don't hurt me now I will prove our loyalty. Together we can take out Edge and face off one on one.

Brock walks away.

Match 3
Kanyon vs. Rikishi
Kanyon wins via Flatliner. TMW then come out and injure Kanyon.

Match 4
Brock vs. Nathan Jones
Brock wins again via F-5. Kurt comes out and trys to shake his hand. Brock refuses and walks away.

Eric is shown in the background. He goes into the ring.

Eric: Vince come out right now.

Vince enters the ring.

Eric: I know you think having Undertaker win the WWE title would be the feather in your cap since he refuses to respect the WWE and his fans.

Vince: Yes, and I will support the Undertaker by being at ringside at the Pay Per View as a "Fair Spectator"

Eric: Fine you want to be in the Taker's corner. While to make it fair I will be in the Wolverine Machines corner. And I will make the deal sweeter. If Taker wins I give you my control in the WWE, but if Beniot wins, I want a match against you in the final WWE show in history.

Vince: I will give you my answer next week.

MAIN EVENT
Beniot vs. John Cena
John Cena wins from interference from the Undertaker. He uses the Undertaker Chair Choke Thrust. As there about to go off air Vince raises Undertakers hand.

End of Show
Final Raw before No Way Out

Jericho comes out to the ring

Y2J: You know everyone who is ever been a wrestler wanted to be the champ. I was once. The first Undisputed Champion. But then a little known wrestler who I will not name. cough*HHH*cough. He wanted the title and because he was bangin authority he won. Then that wasn't enough. He made it so that the Pay Per Views that followed, Backlash, Judgment Day, King of the Ring, Vengence, Summerslam, I was force to job at them all. But now since the Kliq has taken over, I have made my goal, my dream, to stop this group this Sunday, then again at Wrestlemania.

HHH comes out

HHH: Well, Well, and you think you can stop me. For I myself I had a dream. I had a dream to champion. 2 time World Champion, 4 time WWE Champion. Then there was something else, to rule all of the wrestling world. I tryed to do it back in 1997 with a little incident in Madson Square Garden. I was got, and was bump back a few years. Everyday since that incident, I wanted to bring vengeance on baby Vince's company. Now I own the WWE Raw side. And now I will leave it as the last World Champion ever. Now I won't let you finish my company as the champ.

Jericho slaps HHH. HHH just laughs.

Match 1
D-Lo Brown vs. Raven
D-Lo Brown pins Raven 1-2-3 after a Low Down

HHH comes out.

HHH: this was shit. Raven and D-Lo as of right now that Hardcore title will be vacant forever. And you two may as well be fired, but I will give one more chance next week on Raw.

Match 2
Dudleyz vs. Storm and Christian
Dudleyz hit the 3D for the win. They see Sabu and Rhyno and they chase them off. They proceed into putting Christian through a table

Match 3
Gail Kim vs. Trish
Trish wins via disqualification from Victoria, Molly runs out to save Trish.

Match 4
Booker T. vs. Kevin Nash
Booker gets a surpising roll up.

Match 5
Hurricane vs. Triple H
Hurricane wins thanks to interference from Chris Jericho

Jericho: I will be the victor come Wrestlemania.

MAIN EVENT
Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner vs. Test and Rob Van Dam
Rob Van Dam pins Shawn Michaels after the voice distraction that said.

Voice: Shawn your time has ended, times have changed, you will see me at No Way Out, and I will give one hell of beaten to you at that event.

END OF SHOW

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Loved it man, just like I always have. Yhis was the guy that inspired me to do mine, so thank him those of you who read my Nitro!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Way Out Card ~ 2003
Raw
World Heavyweight Title: Shawn Michaels © vs. Rob Van Dam
#1 Contender’s Match: Triple H vs. Chris Jericho
Booker T. & Test vs. Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash (Cage)
World Tag Team Titles: Sabu and Rhyno © vs. The Dudleyz
#1 Contender for the Women’s Title: Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus

Smackdown
WWE Heavyweight Title: Chris Beniot w/Eric © vs. Undertaker w/Vince (Casket Match)
#1 Contender’s Match: Kurt Angle vs. Edge vs. Brock Lesnar
6 Man Tag: Three-Minute Warning vs. Kanyon, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas
WWE Cruiserweight Title: Super Crazy © vs. Billy Kidman
Eddie Guerrero vs. Matt Hardy

Also: The Rock, Goldberg, and Austin, Hogan contract signings

Final Smackdown before No Way Out

Welcome to Cruiserweight Action
Tajiri vs. Low Ki
Low Ki wins after using the ropes

Funaki vs. Ultimo Dragon
Ultimo Dragon wins after the Dragon DDT

Billy Kidman vs. Spanky
Spanky gains a quick advantage with the Slice Bread #2. But Kidman reaches the ropes. He then proceeds to hit the shooting star press. 1-2-3 pinfall. Then the champ starts running down the ring attacking Billy Kidman. See you at No Way Out.

End of Cruiserweight Action

Match #1: Kanyon vs. Rikishi
Kanyon starts laying the smackdown on Rikishi. Snuka proceeds to distract the referee to allow Rosey and Jamal to interfere. Kanyon starts fighting them both off. Rikishi then superkicks Kanyon. 1-2-3. (5:32) Haas and Benjamin come out a little late to save their fallen friend.

(Haas and Benjamin Grab the Mic)
Haas: Three Minute Warning, you have been a pain in our sides since you gotten here on Smackdown. And at No Way Out we will defeat you, and we will proceed to win at Wrestlemania 19 in front of the greatest fans in the world.

Match #2:
Eddie Guerrero vs. John Cena
Eddie Guerrero wins after a Frog Splash at the 7:47 mark.

Match #3: Edge vs. Brock Lesnar Special Referee: Kurt Angle
Angle screws Edge out by attacking him before the match begins.

(Undertaker’s promo)
Undertaker: Chris I am sad to inform you this. But I am championship material. I am the championship material. I am the mold of the champion. I have the size, the charisma, and the gimmick to have given a push to the moon as the smarks call it. You Beniot are not a champ. Your under 6’ tall, you have the charisma of Al Gore on his worse day, and you have no gimmick.

(Chris Beniot comes out)

Chris: I am sorry to inform you Taker, but the 1990s are dead. People like to watch wrestling matches. And people like to watch good wrestlers, and that’s what I am a good wrestler.

(Interrupting) Taker: Wrestling, you think the amount of talent you has matters in this world, well let me just say this you are a loser, a little bitter los…

(Beniot starts assaulting Undertaker, as he hits the Crossface, but Vince comes out and hits Beniot with a chair. Then Eric Bischoff clotheslines Vince out of the ring. He quickly grabs the mic.)

Eric: Vince, it has been a week. You have had your time now give me an answer you shithead.

Vince: Here is my decision, if the Undertaker wins, I refuse, if Beniot wins, I accept.

Main Event: Chris Beniot vs. Vince McMahon
Chris Beniot wins thanks to Eric Bischoff. 21:21. Undertaker comes and tombstones Bischoff, and Beniot.

End of Smackdown

Note: From No Way Out on I will be writing full match reports, all previous ones were highlights to show some strength in the storyline.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Way Out Pay Per View

(There are highlights of the top matches at the pay per view)

Match #1: WWE Cruiserweight Title: Super Crazy © vs. Billy Kidman

The bell rings. Super Crazy and Billy Kidman start by exchanging right hands. They proceed to do several cruiserweight counters none of them connecting. They finish the exchange to a cheering crowd. Kidman runs toward Crazy for the clothesline but it doesn’t connect and Crazy proceeds to chop him Flair-style. Crazy tosses him into the turnbuckle and does the moonsault kick on Kidman. 1-2 kickout. Super Crazy picks him up and tries a clothesline, but Kidman duck the clothesline with Super Crazy almost hitting the referee. While distracted by the clothesline. Kidman hits the low blow, and rolls him up 1-2- kickout. Kidman tries the pin again. 1-2 kickout. Kidman becomes frustrated and kicks him in the back of the head. He then pummels him with right and left hands, until the ref breaks it up. Kidman throws Crazy into the ropes and hits the BKO. He proceeds to pull him toward the turnbuckle. He tries the shoot star press, but Super Crazy gets up. Kidman proceeds to push him down the from the turnbuckles second post. Super Crazy still standing ducks Kidman cross body. Kidman rolls through, jumps on the ring apron connecting with smashing forearm. Kidman then locks in the headlock. He locks it in the headlock for about a half a minute. Slowly Super Crazy begins to rise thrusting his elbow against Kidman’s stomach. He breaks the hold and tries a toe kick, but is caught, but proceeds to do an enguri. 1-2 kickout. They both slowly get up. When they get up, Super Crazy charges at Kidman with velocity. Kidman sets up for another BKO Super Crazy counters with a hurricanrana slamming Kidman to the ground. Kidman recovers fast, but is hit with dropkick after dropkick. Super Crazy climbs the turnbuckle and tries the Triple Moonsault, but Kidman rolls away as Super Crazy misses. Kidman thrust Super Crazy’s shoulder into the turnbuckle. Billy moves up and hits the Shooting Star Press. 1-2- kickout. Kidman is furious. While Kidman is arguing with the referee, Super Crazy hits the Super Crazy DDT. He jumps on the turnbuckle and hits the Triple Moonsault. 1-2-3.

Winner: Super Crazy and still Cruiserweight Champion by Pinfall (15:30)

Coach is backstage waiting by the Kliq’s Locker room.

Match #2: World Tag Team Titles: Rhyno and Sabu © vs. The Dudleyz

The bell rings. Sabu and D-Von start. The exchange rights and lefts continuously. The crowd is chanting we want tables. D-Von gains an early advantage by hitting the spinning head butt. D-Von and Bubba proceed to do a double flapjack 1-2-kickout. D-von tags in Bubba, but Rhyno gores him before even can even do anything. Rhyno and Sabu continue to pummel the challengers for several minutes. Bubba finally regains some offense by doing a backbreaker. Bubba desperately reaches for the tag, but is unable to do so because Sabu pulls him back. The heels gain momentum. Sabu and Rhyno set up the Wazz Up, but D-Von pushes Rhyno out of the way, and Bubba rolls threw to a quick pin. 1-2- kickout. Sabu tries to hit the Arabian Facebuster, but is counter to the Bubba Bomb. Bubba anxiously reaches for the tag and comes up with it. D-Von takes down both members. D-Von and Bubba do their version of the Wazz Up and they connect. The Dudleyz do there tables stick, but Lance Storm and Christian come down. They don’t want to fight the Dudleyz but they rather help them. They are setting up the tables for Sabu and Rhyno. But then Dreamer and Hardy come out wanting to assist as well. They do a 3D through the table disqualify them. But for them revenge was more important then gold.

Winners and still Champs: Sabu and Rhyno by DQ (8:46)

Match #3: Matt Hardy vs. Eddie Guerrero

Matt Hardy raises the V1 sign with pride, but Eddie won’t take it. He chops Matt Hardy repeatedly. Matt Hardy tries to regain the advantage, but keeps on losing by a number of counters. Matt Hardy rolls out of the ring in frustration. Eddie Guerrero relentless chases after Matt Hardy. He then catches him up and pummels him into the ring post. He throws him back in the ring. 1-2 kickout. Eddie throws him into the turnbuckle and goes for the shoulder thrust. He misses and his shoulder thrusts to post. Matt Hardy does a schoolboy. 1-2- kickout. Matt Hardy gains momentum and maliciously attacks with his lefts and rights. Eddie heroically fights back but Matt Hardy prevents that from occurring. Matt Hardy quickly hits the Side Effect. 1-2- kickout. Matt Hardy continues by give a Boston Crab. Eddie starts passing out, but desperately reaches the ropes. Matt Hardy coolly recovers and does a powerslam. Matt Hardy moves up to the turnbuckle and does the leg drop, but no luck as Guerrero rolls out of the way. Guerrero hits the dropkick knocking Hardy down. Matt Hardy is getting hit by dropkick after dropkick after dropkick, and is getting extremely pissed. Guerrero then hits his triple vertical suplex. Guerrero moves up for the frog splash, but Matt Hardy quickly gets up and hits the toe kick into a Twist of Fate. 1-2- kickout. Hardy sets up for the Twist of Fate again but Guerrero counters with a small package 1-2-3. Guerrero steals a victory.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero by Pinfall (14:32)

(Aftermath)

Matt Hardy is stunned after the ending. He continues to argue with the referee about the pinfall not aware that Eddie and Chavo Guerrero are waiting behind him. He turns around and gets double-teamed. He is hit with the double suplex. They both get on the turnbuckle. Eddie Guerrero does his frog splash and rolls out. Chavo does his frog splash, and rolls out. They grab a steel chair, and proceed to do Twist of Fate on the chair. They leave the ring doing the damage.

(Victoria is hyping Gail Kim up for her debut)

Match 4: Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus

This is Gail Kim’s first pay per view match. Trish moves up to her and an attempt to bitch slap her, but is countered with an arm drag. Trish tries again ending up with another arm drag. Then to everyone surprise she pulls a quick hurricanrana 1-2- kickout. Trish has seen this Cruiserweight style in a female wrestler. Gail Kim starts cat fighting with Trish as they roll around in the mat. Trish finally starts regain momentum with a forearm smash. She throws Gail into the turnbuckle, but before she can do anything, Victoria slams her by her hair. Gail moves to the top of the turnbuckle and hits the moonsault. 1-2- kickout. Gail is furious. Gail moves up and hits a beautiful dropkick. She then moves up and does a spring board neckbreaker. 1-2- kickout. Gail tries again. 1-2- kickout. Gail mounts on top of her slap her over and over. Gail Kim sets her up for an electric chair, but Trish counters with the victory roll. 1-2- kickout. The momentum switches back to Trish as she counters everything Gail throws at her. Victoria tries to interfere but Molly comes in for the save. She proceeds to do the Molly-Go-Round to outside eliminating Victoria. Gail mounts herself on the turnbuckle, but Trish moves against the ropes knocking her down. Trish hits the Stratusfere. She goes for the pin. 1-2- kickout. Gail recovers and tries a hurricanrana, but Trish counters it with a powerbomb. 1-2- kickout. Trish motions to get her up. Trish hits the Stratusfaction. Victoria tries to get in, but can’t thanks to Molly. 1-2-3

Winner and Your #1 Contender: Trish Stratus (7:28)

Match 5: 6 Man Tag: Three-Minute Warning vs. Kanyon, Haas, and Benjamin

Rikishi and Kanyon start is out. Kanyon attempts to bodyslam Rikishi, but fails because of the weight. Rikishi toe kicks him and hits the tilt a whirl slam. 1-2- kickout. Rikishi tags in Rosey. They continue to double team on Kanyon with Haas and Benjamin waiting for the tag. They continue to isolate Kanyon for a long duration. Kanyon after several minutes recovers and reaches for the tag connecting with Charlie Haas. Haas tries to attack Three Minute Warning, but there weight is an issue. Charlie proceeds to become double for a few minute with several near falls. Haas hits the enguri. Haas finally gets the fresh man Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin viciously attacks all three members where all hell breaks loose. Benjamin and Jamal are legal men. Kanyon and Haas knock Rikishi and Rosey out of the ring. As the referee try to regain control. Snuka runs in with the belt intending to hit Shelton, but botches and hits Jamal. Shelton takes advantage of the situation, and superkicks Jamal, as he was hit, and superkicks Snuka for good measure. The ref pays attention again and counts the pinfall. 1-2-3.

Winner and the #1 Contenders: Haas and Benjamin (8:23)

I will finish the 2nd half next week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts