Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at tonights house show in WWE and was lucky of enough to get to backstage for a small period of time, nothing too exciting happened except that I saw Jamie Noble walking around in the eagle costume minus the head.

just thought you guys might be interested in that

also after the show I waited by the gate to see the guys drive out, and I thought it was funny that Wade Barrett was riding in the back seat of a car driven by santino, with koslov in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doubt it is a return, probably just need someone in it who can take some bumps, i wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't been more than just him to dress up as the eagle, the costume seemed a little different tonight then it has on smackdown

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Perhaps they have different people playing the eagle, it might just happen to be Jamie Noble that night.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
as long as they don't try to play off like whoever is in the costume is a huge deal, and then reveal him to be Jamie Noble, i'm fine. (obviously referring to the huge fail of the masked SES member discovery)

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
He does still work for the company, although retired, so it doesn't really surprise me. They needed someone who can take a bump without dying, and Noble is a guy whom deserves an award for it.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
Poor Noble, Sheamus beat him up so badly he thinks he's an endangered species.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I doubt the eagle, or whoevers under it will be revealed at all, still interesting to hear who they put under it though. It could change every week tbh.

·
The Main Event
208 Posts
also after the show I waited by the gate to see the guys drive out, and I thought it was funny that Wade Barrett was riding in the back seat of a car driven by santino, with koslov in the passenger seat.
That is pretty funny. I guess all foreigners ride together. Probably had Sheamus in the car too.

It was a Irish-Russian-English-Italian Mafia Connection.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I have heard quite a few stories about guys making extra money by driving the ones who can't, mostly the foreign ones. Good for Santino, I guess.

EDIT: Gibson is the shit, btw.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
as long as they don't try to play off like whoever is in the costume is a huge deal, and then reveal him to be Jamie Noble, i'm fine. (obviously referring to the huge fail of the masked SES member discovery)
I totally forgot about that guy

wtf happened to him?

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I thought Jamie Noble retired. Or was that a work?

Either way, I don't really care who the eagle is. I agree with Edge when I say that having the eagle is extremely stupid.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Some saying Chavo, some saying Noble, originally people thought CM Punk...
I'm guessing that they're just putting any random person that can take a bump into the costume on any given night.

·
Registered
655 Posts
IF and i'm only saying if, Jamie noble does return should we think less of Sheamus' promos about putting people on the shelf? Anyone I hope they don't reveal it because that would be worse than the SES masked guy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts