Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to go on for a while. Probably to keep Drew distracted while they wait till after Mania to push him into WC contention.

Trent gets air time and push of his own.

What you guys make of this.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
You can see where it's going after this weeks Smackdown, Drew isn't turning face, Kelly's going heel, it's Jericho/Christian/Trish all over again, they've started down that road with Kelly helping Trent this week.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
You can see where it's going after this weeks Smackdown, Drew isn't turning face, Kelly's going heel, it's Jericho/Christian/Trish all over again, they've started down that road with Kelly helping Trent this week.
i called this 2 weeks ago, although for me it was reverse with trent/kelly being the heel and mcintyre going face

but after tonights smackdown it looks like the swerve is in place with kelly being friendly with trent until she screws him and helps mcintyre win

the sure thing is that kelly kelly will be the heel.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called this 2 weeks ago, although for me it was reverse with trent/kelly being the heel and mcintyre going face

but after tonights smackdown it looks like the swerve is in place with kelly being friendly with trent until she screws him and helps mcintyre win

the sure thing is that kelly kelly will be the heel.
Makes sense but then does that mean Drew will go back to being an out of control unprofessional brawler? A lot of this is about Drew harnessing his aggression and becoming more of technical wrestler.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Lol, imagine Kelly as a heel.
I know. I just can't. I'd probably laugh at everything she does.

Unless, you throw her out there with Kong as her enforcer of sorts, then maybe.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Kelly Kelly might turn heel she might be playing Trent like Trish played Y2J .

·
Registered
56 Posts
What I'm really looking for in this feud is how Barreta is gonna come out...
I'm just happy that he's getting air time, I would love for him to come out strong in this feud, maybe even have a PPV match with Drew... then if he perfoms well in this feud soon enough he can fight for the IC title :D

I need to see him on the mic to see if they really dropped his "dude buster" gimmick... I hope so...

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Lol, just to swerve you all, Kellyx2 and Drew will be a face item.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I'm glad Trent is getting matches on Smackdown, I was hoping for another win for him, but it wasn't to be, his new gear is hopefully an indication of a bit of a push.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
What I'm really looking for in this feud is how Barreta is gonna come out...
I'm just happy that he's getting air time, I would love for him to come out strong in this feud, maybe even have a PPV match with Drew... then if he perfoms well in this feud soon enough he can fight for the IC title :D

I need to see him on the mic to see if they really dropped his "dude buster" gimmick... I hope so...
hmm maybe or maybe he will just get buried by McIntyre we will have to wait and see but i have a feeling he ain't going any where fast .

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
HOLY CRAP DID ANYONE SEE DREWS BALANCE ON THE ROPES AT THE END. I completely flipped out thinking he was gonna botch that top rope belly to belly suplex, but he hit it perfectly.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
This reminds me too much of Noble, Palumbo and McCool...
Now that you mention it it does seem similar, but this kinda thing has happened many times in WWE, I really don't care for Smelly Kelly.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
This reminds me too much of Noble, Palumbo and McCool...
Difference is McIntyre is a future main eventer while Palumbo had no chance at the main event. Noble was an old vet while baretta's the #2 active midcard face pretty much

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
my main problem with this whole thing is the acting of Kelly Kelly, I honestly don't think Kelly is up to handling a storyline like this. However IF she were to go heel, she could surprise us and do a great job at it and be a better actor as a heel. Kelly has been a face her entire career in the WWE, even when she was in Extreme Expose which was a heel group at a time, so her turning heel could do well for her career. But right now I am not impressed with this storyline at all

1 - 20 of 36 Posts