Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DWF

fireworks hit the arena and dwf's song came on

MICHAEL COLE: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to DWF!

TAZZ: Tonight is gonna be off the hook, I think. Well here comes our Boss, John Cena!

cena came out

CENA: The main event is gonna be Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle in a submission match, but up next Brock Lesnar will face Steve Austin in a hardcore match!

MICHAEL COLE: WOW!

TAZZ: Shut the Fuck up Cole, I'm sick of you!

CENA: Tazz, if you're sick of Cole, you and him will battle it out after this match!

COMMERCIALS

BROCK LESNAR VS STEVE AUSTIN (HARDCORE)

Steve quickly clotheslined Brock but Lesnar got up and gave Austin a spinebuster. Brock then flipped off the crowd but Steve hit Lesnar with a chair from behind. Steve then put the chair down and gave Lesnar a piledriver on it! The lights turned off and Taker's music hit. When the lights turned back on, Undertaker was in the ring and was about to chokeslam Brock but Taker turned to Austin and gave him a Tombstone on the chair that was laying there! Brock then pinned Austin.1...2...3.
WINNER BY PINFALL: BROCK LESNAR

COMMERCIALS

BACKSTAGE

the cameras went backstage where you could see michael cole all bloody just laying there like a pile of trash. cena comes in and does'nt look worried.

CENA: What the fuck happened here?

RICO: Somebody attacked Michael!

CENA: Yeah Yeah, just get him off my parking lot and get him ready for his match cause I don't have time to deal with some pig.

RICO: But...

CENA: Rico, go kiss someone's ass!

RICO: Yes sir!

COMMERCIALS

MICHAEL COLE VS TAZZ

Cole came out all bloody and got greeted with a chair by Tazz! The ref DQed him butt Tazz didn't care. Tazz gave Cole a piledriver on the floor to knock Cole out. Tazz then went to the back to get some coffee.
WINNER BY DQ: MICHAEL COLE

cena came out

CENA: Hey Cole, you alright? Go fuck yourself an take a hike!

cena then took cole to the back where the paramedics took him to the hospital.

CENA: Right now I want ya'll to meet lumpy and his boyfriend, Luther something.

kurt came out with Luther

KURT: First of all Luther is not my boyfriend all we do is kiss, second of all his last name in Reigns, and third of all, go to hell!

CENA: Kurt, right now you are gonna face me, later you're gonna face Benoit, and if your boyfriend touches me, you and him are gonna be fired!

JOHN CENA VS KURT ANGLE

Cena suplexed Kurt who just got up from his wheelchair. Cena then went up top and did a leg drop to Kurt from the top rope. Kurt was trying to stand up but he couldn't because of his leg. Cena did his 5 knuckle shuffle on Kurt and pumped his shoes but Mordecai came out with a chair and hit Cena in the head. The ref DQed Kurt while Mordecai gave Cena a Crucific Bomb.
WINNER BY DQ: JOHN CENA

MORDECAI: I was sent to destroy all that I hate and Cena, I hate you.

shane mcmahon came out

SHANE: Hey you freako, you look like you crapped your pants.

MORDECAI: Maybe I did, so what?

shane hit mordecai with a chair and taunted him

COMMERCIALS

angle came out

ANGLE: I am not really injured. I'll prove it

angle stood up and the crowd was shocked

MAIN EVENT: CHRIS BENOIT VS KURT ANGLE (SUBMISSION)

Angle german suplexed Benoit 3 times and then leg dropped him. Benoit got up and clotheslined angle followed by a suplex. Kurt got up and gave Benoit a piledriver without cushioning Benoit's head on Kurt legs. Benoit's neck was broken but Kurt continued to put a beating on Chris with the crowd booing him. Kurt knocked out the ref and got. Kurt then put the chair down and ddt'd Benoit on it. Out of nowhere bret hart came out dressed like Chris Benoit and got Kurt in the sharpshooter with the crowd cheering. Chris Benoit rolled out of the rin gand the ref got up. Kurt tapped and Chris(Bret Hart) was declared the winner!
WINNER BY SUBMISSION: CHRIS BENOIT

COACH: I am shocked!

Tazz: I am so glad Cole isn't here. But ya I am shocked too!

COACH: We will see you next week ladies and gentlemen, bye bye.

THE FUCKIN' END
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts