Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm gonna give this a try. I'm going to book RoH as I see fit with current storylines. I'll start with the next show within the week. I'll try to do full match descriptions but since I'm already going to be busy with my reviews I can't make any promises. I'm also going to give match times and star ratings. So, enjoy and give me some feedback please.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be up before the real All Star Extravaganza II this weekend. It will more or less have the same card (I'll be removing the match with the RoH Wrestlng School graduates since I don't know who they are) From that point on I'll progress with my own booking. Also, I have decided that instead of doing play by play, I'll do a summary of the match psychology and high spots. This is just to save time as I also have school, my wrestling, and my reviews keeping me too busy too be able to devote the time to writing a full play-by-play.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Alright, here's my first show, this weekend's All Star Extravaganza II...

All Star Extravaganza II
December 4, 2004

Special Challenge Match: Jay Lethal vs. Ghana, West Africa's Weapon Of MASK Destruction with Prince Nana- Short match, mostly dominated by Ghana. Lethal gets the win in 4:49 after Nana's interference backfires. *

Tag Team Scramble: Dan Maff & BJ Whitmer vs. Carnage Crew of Loc & Devito vs. Ring Crew Express of Dunn & Marcos vs. Outcast Killaz of Oman Turtuga & Diablo Santiago- Fast paced Scramble featuring tons of high spots including an 8 man pyramid spot! Maff gets the pin on Loc with the Burning Hammer at 10:24. **1/2

The Great Managerial Debate: Bobby "The Brian" Heenan vs. Jim Cornette-
Before they can start, Generation Next comes out with Shelley demanding Cornette and Heenan leave the ring. He say they represent the past while Generation Next is the future. Generation Next enters the ring but Colt Cabana and Jimmy Jacobs run out and clear the ring of them. Cabana gets a mike and runs down Generation Next. He says that since they have a tag match anyway, why not just have it now? The bell rings as Generation Next regroup.

Grudge Tag Team Match: Colt Cabana & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jack Evans & Roderick Strong of Generation Next- Generation Next dominates Jacobs for most of the match but he eventually tags a fired up Cabana who cleans house until Shelley distracts him. Evans puts him down and goes for the 630 but Cabana dodges and hits the Colt 45 for the win at 12:22. ***1/4 After the match, Generation Next beat down Cabana and Jacobs util Cornette comes out calling to someone backstage. All of a sudden, the BRISCOES return to RoH and turn the tide on Generation Next, clearing the ring and grabbing a mike. They Challenge Generation Next to an 8-man tag at the next show with the Briscoes teaming with Cabana and Jacobs against all 4 members of Generation Next. Shelley declines so Cabana calls him a coward in a number of creative ways until a furious Shelley accepts much to the dismay of his partners in Generation Next.

ROH Pure Title Match: John Walters defends vs. Jimmy Rave of The Embassy with Prince Nana- Good back and forth match Which sees Rave work the neck of Walters while Walters works Rave's legs over. Both men exhaust all their rope breaks. Rave uses a rolling boston crab into the Rave Clash but his knee is hurt. He covers. 1..2..No! Frustrated, he locks Walters in the Crossface. Walters makes the ropes but he's used all his rope breaks! he tries to use the ropes to counter but only adds pressure to the hold. He finally submits at 15:23. ***1/2 After the match, the ref goes to give the title to Rave but Prince Nana grabs it from the ref and holds it high. Rave snaps, hitting Nana with the Rave Clash and leaving with his belt after shaking Walter's hand.

ROH Tag Team Title Match: Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero of The Rottweilers with Julius Smokes defend vs. Nigel McGuinness & Chad Collyer- Good little match with the Rottweilers playing dirty to keep an advantage. Collyer and McGuinness gain control and have things well in hand until Collyer locks in a Texas Cloverleaf on Romero. Smokes distracts the referee as Homicide appears and throws a fireball in the face of Collyer. Romero gets the pin at 6:57. ** After the match, Matt Stryker runs in and cleans house. He says that Collyer is a fantastic wrestler and doesn't deserve that treatment. He challenges Reyes and Romero to a tag title match at Final Battle 2004 with Collyer as his partner. The Rottweilers retreat without answering his challenge so he and McGuinness help Collyer to the back.

Ricky Steamboat comes out and says "What we all just saw was horrible. This was a result of hardcore wrestling. Foley has to stop bringing things like this into Ring of Honor. You'll never see a fireball in a pure wrestling match. It's things like this which make me disgusted with the state of wrestling. ECW brought a nightmare to our sport. A nightmare involving chairs, tables, barbed wire, thumbtacks, and other garbage. A nightmare where these things take control of our sport until it is nothing more than a pale mockery of what it once was. Mick Foley, this is what you want to bring to Ring of Honor? Well I won't allow it. When you're representatives have fallen to the side, you had better do the right thing and walk on over, shake my hand, and tell me I was right all along. Because if you don't, I won't just settle for removing the hardcore from Ring of Honor. I'll eradicate it."

Grudge Match: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide of The Rottweilers with Julius Smokes- Good, stiff match. Each man tries to force the other into using their style. Homicide tries to turn the match into a brawl while Dragon tries to keep it on the mat. In the end, Chad Collyer comes out with his face still bandaged and assaults Homocide with a steel chair, hitting a sort of conchairto on the rinpost. When Dragon goes to stop him, Collyer SMOKES him with a chair shot. The ref throws the match out at 12:23. ***3/4

For A Future World Title Shot: Low Ki of The Rottweilers with Julius Smokes vs. Austin Aries of Generation Next- Great match featuring a ton of great reversals. In the end, Ki goes for a top rope Ki Krusher but Aeries counters, Powerbombing him off (while staying on the turnbuckle) and hitting a 450 for the win at 21:34. **** After the match, Aries wishes Punk luck, saying that he beat Punk once before, and he can do it again with the title on the line.

ROH World Title No Time Limit Match: Samoa Joe defends vs. CM Punk- They start with a lot of mat work. After about 25:00 of scientific wrestling, Joe turns to stiff shots but amazingly, Punk holds his own. Both men pull out all the stops in this match. Near the end, Punk kicks out of the Island Driver! Joe goes for the top rope Muscle Buster but Punk counters. Pepsi Plunge! 1..2..NO! Punk can't believe it! Joe slowly starts rising so Punk lines him up for the Shining Wizard. As Punk charges, Joe pops up and hits a Lariat! 1..2..2.999999! Joe locks on the Triangle Choke but Punk won't tap. Punk rolls it into a pin...for 3! CM Punk is the NEW Ring of Honor Champion after 77:56! ***** Joe can't believe it! He gets up, gets in Punk's face, and...extends his hand. They shake and hug then Joe leaves Punk to celebrate as the show comes to a close.

END SHOW

Alright, that's the first show. I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback would be much appreciated.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Good show, surprised to see a new RoH champion. Nice to see you using RoH, and the show would be great if done that way. Can't wait for your next show. I can't believe your turned Steamboat heel, first time in his career he has been heel.

A-Dust

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The next show will be called Retribution. It will be up before the weekend The card is as follows:

RoH World Title: CM Punk defends against Samoa Joe in a fight without honor.
At the last show, Punk and Joe had an epic match which saw Punk get the win and the Ring of Honor title. Joe has gotten his return match and it will be the same kind of match Joe debuted with. Can Punk hold onto the title he worked so hard to gain?

Pure Title: Jimmy Jacobs defends against John Walters
At the last show, Jacobs defeated Walters cleanly only to see Prince Nana try to upstage him. Rave snapped and delivered a Rave Clash to Nana. Nana claims Jacobs is still a member of the Embassy and that he will be in Jacobs corner to ensure he retains the Embassy's Pure Title.

Tag Team Titles: The Rottweilers defend against Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer
At the last show, Collyer and McGuinness came within an inch of winning the Tag Titles. The Rottweilers squeaked out a victory after Homicide threw a fireball at Collyer whose old friend/rival Matt Stryker saved. Now it's time for the Rottweilers to put up or shut up as anyone who interferes will never be allowed to step foot in Ring of Honor again.

The Briscoes/Colt Cabana/Jimmy Jacobs vs. Generation Next
The Briscoes returned to RoH to help in the war against Generation Next. With Jacobs and Cabana scoring a huge win over Gen Next at the last show, Generation Next needs to rebound. Also, it has been decided that if anyone can pin Austin Aries, they can challenge him for his title shot. Generation Next is putting everything on the line in this match.

American Dragon vs. Homicide
Since these men went to a No-Contest at the last show, RoH officials have granted them a rematch with Stryker and Collyer banned from ringside. This should be a war.

Dan Maff/BJ Whitmer w/Ricky Steamboat vs. The Carnage Crew w/Mick Foley
At the last show, Steamboat warned Foley to admit Pure Wrestling is superior to Hardcore wrestling. Foley has been said to be furious and says that if Steamboat isn't careful, their teams won't be the only ones fighting.

Nigel McGuinness vs. Doug Williams
McGuinness laid out an open challenge for anyone who can prepare him for his upcoming match with Samoa Joe. Williams answered and now we will see a mat wrestling clinic.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ring of Honor: Retribution
December 11, 2004

Pure Title: Jimmy Jacobs defends against John Walters
Jacobs comes out without Prince Nana. They put on a mat clinic which ends up spilling to the outside. Jacobs gets back in the ring first and as the ref is checking on him, Prince Nana appears from under the ring and smashes Walters wih the Pure Title belt. Walters gets counted out at 17:24. ***1/4. Post-match, Nana hands Jacobs the Pure Title to which Jacobs looks angry and screams "What did you do?" He goes to check on Walters as Nana slinks off to the back.

Ricky Steamboat comes out with Maff and Whitmer and grabs a mic.
"How disgusting was that? I can't believe the Pure Title match which should be the epitomy of clean, technical wrestling has been tainted by interference. This is all your fault Foley! You have taken my dream of sportsmanship and athleticism and turned it into a nightmare filled with chairs and tables and barbed wire. Well I won't tolerate it any more! Foley! Bring your team out here so the bane of hardcore wrestling can be removed from Ring of Honor forever!" Foley and the Carnage Crew charge the ring, leading to:

Dan Maff/BJ Whitmer w/Ricky Steamboat vs. The Carnage Crew w/Mick Foley (No-DQ)
The Crew SMOKE Whitmer with a Conchairto and hit a Spike Piledriver on Maff for the win at 8:47. **1/2 After the match, Steamboat lays out Foley from behind with the ringbell. As Steamboat is walking up the ramp, Foley rises and grabs a mic. "You want me so bad Steamboat? Well you can have me! At the next show, you and me. One on one. The Hardcore legend against quite possibly the greatest technical wrestler ever. Come on Steamboat. I'll make it easier for you. If you win, I'll leave Ring of Honor FOREVER! What do you say Steamboat?" Steamboat screams back a yes. Foley simply nods and smiles as Steamboat goes up the ramp.

American Dragon vs. Homicide
They have an excellent match full of stiff shots. Homicide gets the win after powering the Cattle Mutilation into the Cop Killer for the win at 12:13. ***1/2

The Briscoes/Colt Cabana/Jimmy Jacobs vs. Generation Next
Before the match, Cabana congratulates Punk on his RoH Title win. They have a fantastic match with a perfect blend of tecnical wrestling, high spots, and brawling. Jay Briscoe ends up getting the pin on Aries after Mark assists with a Spike Jay Driller at 42:56. ****3/4 After the match, Aries looks afraid as Jay takes a mic and declares that at the next show, he will be facing Aries for his title shot. Aries yells at Alex Shelley that this is all his fault as the Briscoes celebrate with Cabana and Jacobs.

Nigel McGuinness vs. Doug Williams
They put on a technical clinic with McGuinness finding counters to most of Williams' moves. In the end, Williams goes for the Chaos Theory but McGuinness holds him down on the roll for the pin at 14:43. ***3/4

Tag Team Titles: The Rottweilers defend against Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer
Stryker and Collyer dominate the match and get the win with the Stryker Lock and Texas Cloverleaf for duel tap outs at 7:24. **1/4 Post-match, Collyer tells Homicide that he's coming for him next.

RoH World Title: CM Punk defends against Samoa Joe in a fight without honor.
A great match with both guys pulling out all the stops. Punk retains after hitting the Pepsi Plunge through a table (the same move that put Christopher Daniels out of RoH) for the pin at 32:34. ****1/2. After the match, the Rottweilers storm the ring and beat down Punk. The Second City Saints rush the ring but end up getting overwhelmed. Suddenly, Samoa Joe comes back and helps the SCS clean house. The Saints and Joe stand tall as the show ends.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ring of Honor: Last Stand
This will be up before the weekend.

8-Man Tag: The Second City Saints and Samoa Joe vs. The Rottweilers
At the last show, the Rottweilers tried to take out Ring of Honor Champion CM Punk. The Saints and Joe saved. Homicide is looking for an RoH Title shot as 2004 draws to a close. A win over Punk would go a long way towards achieving that.

Tag Team Titles: Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer defend against Jack Evans and Alex Shelley of Generation Next.
Stryker and Collyer challenged Generation Next to a match, stating that they want to establish themselves as a top team. Generation Next need a win to rebound from last week's 8-man tag loss.

Pure Title: Jimmy Rave defends against Nigel McGuinness.
Rave has been trying to escape from the Embassy's influence but Prince Nana swears they are still together. McGuinness has been training to face Samoa Joe at Final Battle 2004 and a win over Rave would make that a Pure Title match.

Mick Foley vs. Ricky Steamboat
These two veterans have been dying to get their hands on each other ever since Foley came to RoH. Now they will finally face off one-on-one. Who will prevail in the war between Pure Wrestling and Hardcore?

Jay Briscoe vs. Austin Aries
Due to his pin over Aries last week, Jay Briscoe gets a chance to face Aries for an RoH Title shot. Will he be able to score a second win without his brother Mark to help him?

Dan Maff/BJ Whitmer vs. The Carnage Crew
These two teams represented Steamboat and Foley respectively. Now their hatred of each other has grown beyond the Pure vs. Hardcore war. Who will prevail in this battle?

Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong
Last week, the Briscoes made their triumphant return to RoH at the expense of Generation Next. Now Strong wants to get revenge for his faction by beating Mark Briscoe.

4 Corner Survival: John Walters vs. Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydel vs. Jimmy Jacobs
The winner of this match is guarenteed a Pure Title shot. Walters wants another shot at the belt he was screwed out of. Lethal wants to score another win over the Embassy. Jacobs and Sydel just want shots at the coveted Pure Title. Who will emerge as the top contender?

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ring of Honor: Last Stand
December 17, 2004

4 Corner Survival: John Walters vs. Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydel vs. Jimmy Jacobs
Good, fast paced opener to get the crowd warmed up. Lethal pins Sydel after countering a Frankensteiner to a top rope Powerbomb for 3 at 9:45. ***
After the match, Lethal says that soon he will take the Pure Title from the Embassy.

Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong
Good match with a nice blend of technical wrestling and high flying. Mark floats over on a backbreaker attempt and hits the Cut Throat Driver for the win at 12:23. ***1/4

Dan Maff/BJ Whitmer vs. The Carnage Crew
This was fast paced, intense, hard hitting brawl. Maff and Whitmer got the win when Maff hit the ultra dangerous top rope Burning Hammer for the pin on Loc at 8:13. ***
After the match, Steamboat comes down and says that his team has won their part of the battle, but now it's time to settle their score.

Mick Foley vs. Ricky Steamboat
They barely start before Maff and Whitmer start brawling with the Carnage Crew on the outside. It floods into the ring and ends up as a 3 on 3 brawl. The match is thrown out at 2:34 when Steamboat Pillmanizes Foley's neck. As the Crew check on Foley, Steamboat walks away with Maff and Whitmer screaming "I warned you!" No rating.

Jay Briscoe vs. Austin Aries
Fast paced, spot filled match saw plenty of nearfalls. Aries got the win in the end after countering the Jay Driller into a bridging pin at 21:34. ****1/4
After the match, Generation Next (minus Strong) enter the ring to attack Jay. Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer save leading to...

Tag Team Titles: Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer defend against Jack Evans and Alex Shelley of Generation Next
Long match with Jay and Aries on the outside. Finish seesStrong try to run in for Generation Next but get cut off by Mark Briscoe. This allows Stryker to hit the Stryker Driver on a distracted Jack Evans for the win at 17:54. ***3/4

Pure Title: Jimmy Rave defends against Nigel McGuinness
Awesome technical wrestling match which saw McGuinness lock in a Crossface on Rave! However, Ghana ran out and distracted the ref allowing Prince Nana to hit McGuinness in the back of the head with the title allowing a clueless Rave to roll it over into a pin for the win at 14:45. ***1/2
After the match, Rave sees Nana and Ghana and screams "Leave me alone!" at them.

8-Man Tag: The Second City Saints and Samoa Joe vs. The Rottweilers
Insane brawl which sees Low Ki get the pin on Punk after a Ki Krusher at 38:56. ****1/2
Homicide says that soon, a Rottweiler will be RoH Champion as the show comes to a close.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could I get some feedback on this please? I've been putting a good deal of effort into this and if no one is even reading it then I'll just stop.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No show this week as the Christmas holidays have me busy as hell. Next week is Final Battle 2004. Here's the card.

RoH Title: CM Punk defends against Austin Aries
Aries beat Low Ki to earn his shot nearly a month ago. Now he finally gets his match. Aries and Punk each have a win over the other in the past. Who will prevail with the RoH Title on the line?

Pure Title: Jimmy Rave defends against Jay Lethal
Lethal left the Embassy a month ago. Despite Rave's recent problems with Prince Nana, he is still an Embassy member. Will Lethal be able to take the Pure Title from Rave and the Embassy?

Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness
Joe offered this match to McGuinness over a month ago. McGuinness has been training hard for this match as a win over Joe would almost certainly get McGuinness an RoH Title shot.

The Second City Saints of Ace Steel and Colt Cabana vs. The Rottweilers of Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero
At the last show, the Rottweilers beat the SCS and Samoa Joe in the main event. Now the SCS are looking for retribution.

Chad Collyer vs. Homicide
Three weeks ago, Homicide threw a fireball in the face of Collyer. Collyer responde by winning the Tag Team Titles from the Rottweilers along with Matt Stryker. Now Collyer and Homicide have finally signed to face each other. Will Homicide be able to reposition himself as a World Title contender before the end of 2004 or will Collyer pull out an upset?

Ricky Steamboat/ Dan Maff/ BJ Whitmer vs. Mick Foley/ The Carnage Crew
Last week, the war between these two groups came to a head as Steamboat Pillmanized Foley's neck. Foley claims to be ready and willing to kick the hell out of Steamboat. Who will win this war between hardcore and pure wrestling?

The Briscoes vs. Generation Next of Roderick Strong and Jack Evans
The Briscoes have been feuding with Generation Next since returning to RoH. Can they defeat Generation Next in their specialty, a straight tag match?

John Walters vs. Alex Shelley
The winner of this match is guarenteed a shot at the Pure Title in the new year.

Matt Stryker vs. Low Ki
RoH officials decided to put these two in a match to prevent interference in the Chad Collyer-Homicide match. It has also been decided that should Stryker beat Ki, he will earn Ki's forthcoming RoH Title shot.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Good job on most of the stuff but it just lacks a little edge (not the wrestler). I am a huge fan of RoH even though I have only seen like 6 matches from it so I'm not very up to date on a lot of stuff.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like to try to keep things more old school since Sportz Entertainment is so predominant. Thanks for the feedback guys.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ring of Honor: Final Battle 2004
December 29, 2004

Matt Stryker vs. Low Ki
Good, fast paced opener. Ki gets the win after floating out of a Stryker Driver and locking in the Dragon Clutch for the win at 15:56. ****

The Second City Saints of Ace Steel and Colt Cabana vs. The Rottweilers of Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero
Good little tag match. The SCS get the win after a double team Colt 45 on Romero at 9:33. ***. After the match, Ki comes out and says that he went to the back hoping to savor his victory but instead had to be embarassed by Romero and Reyes. He says the Rottweilers are becoming pathetic and if Homicide can't beat Collyer later on, then he may have to take things into his own hands. He then hits a quick knockout kick on Reyes out of nowhere. When Romero gets in his face about it, Ki kicks him too and hits a Ki Krusher on him before leaving.

Alex Shelley vs. John Walters
Good technical exhibition. Shelley wins with the Border City Stretch at 12:23. ***1/2 Post-Match, Shelley says that soon, Generation Next will hold all the RoH titles and wishes Aries luck in his match with CM Punk later.

Pure Title: Jimmy Rave defends against Jay Lethal
Solid match which ends in a No-Decision when Prince Nana storms the ring with Ghana and John Walters, attacking both men and causing a No-Decision at 3:34. 1/2* The Embassy keep beating on Lethal and Rave with Walters screaming "Look what you turned away!" at them.

Ricky Steamboat/ Dan Maff/ BJ Whitmer vs. Mick Foley/ The Carnage Crew
Good brawl with Steamboat staying out of the match for the most part. In the end, Steamboat got a blind tag on Whitmer just before Whitmer got hit with a Double Arm DDT. Foley got confused when the ref said Whitmer wasn't legal and turned into a Steamboat Cross Body for the pin at 9:45. ***

Chad Collyer vs. Homicide
Intense brawl which ended with Collyer escaping the Cop Killa and putting on the Texas Cloverleaf for a submission at 17:45. **** After the match, Low Ki comes out, stares at Homicide, then slaps him and leaves.

The Briscoes vs. Generation Next of Roderick Strong and Jack Evans
AWESOME tag match ending with Evans missing a 630 and getting hit with a Cutthroat Driver for the Briscoe win at 15:56. ****1/4

Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness
Good match if something of a clash of styles. McGuinness gets the win after countering the Island Driver into a pin for the win at 13:34. ***1/2 After the match, Joe says that he is tired of being a loser and that he's taking a leave of absense from RoH as of now.

RoH Title: CM Punk defends against Austin Aries
Good match which saw them go 50/50 for the whole match. Aries started trying to work Punk's arms so Punk started working Aries arms in return. In the end, Aries missed the 450 so Punk locked him in the Rings of Aries, his own finisher for the submission win at 33:45. ****3/4 Punk celebrates as the show ends.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Great job, good to see CM Punk win the title. Can you give me a link about Matt Stryker and I've been wondering if he is going to sign with the WWE because he was on Smackdown!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sorry, don't have any such link. *shrugs shoulders*

OK, format change. From now on, the weekly show will be called Glory by Honor and will only feature previews for a couple matches. Once or twice a month I will have a supercard which will feature a full preview and more blowoffs and such. In other words I'm doing a WWE style setup.

Ths week's Glory by Honor will feature:

Generation Next of Austin Aries, Alex Shelley, Jack Evans, Roderick Strong, and a mystery partner vs. The Second City Saints and the Briscoes
Alex Shelley announced that Generation Next was going to have a new member to deal eith all the problems they have had and the best way to introduce him is by having him help eliminate their enemies.

RoH Tag Titles: Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer defend against the Rottweilers of Low Ki and Homicide
Last week Ki snapped and called the Rottweilers a group of losers. He claimed Romero and Reyes tag title rematch for himself and Homicide and has said that if they don't win this match, He is finished with the Rottweilers.

All this and more with Foley-Steamboat, and the Embassy-Rave/Lethal as well as matches TBA.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, between the BTB Tournament, my reviews, my band, my storywriting, and exams, I'm up to my ass in stuff to do. This BTB is indefinately postponed until I have the time to do it properly. I will post one show every day for each missed week upon my return to catch up. Until then, the Dragon's Den is on the backburner. Sorry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts