Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Heath Slater's Personal Roadie
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After what I saw at the Royal Rumble and Fast Lane, I think we collectively as the pissed off members of the wrestling community need to make a pledge.
  • We will not accept poor storylines that contradict themselves.
  • We will not accept talented wrestlers being ignored and sabotaged.
  • We will not accept talentless hacks being pushed for their looks and heritage.
  • We will not accept boring or pointless matches that can be used as piss-breaks.
  • We will not pay $9.99 to have our intelligence insulted.
  • And finally, we will not watch any WWE programming until WWE provides a product that is worth watching.

This means we need to ignore Wrestlemania. Don't watch it. Pretend it's not even on. Show WWE we have the power to dictate what happens in their company because we are the paying customer. Hit them in the pocket, not on the internet or in the arena. An empty arena means more than one filled with boos. And before anybody says this a Bryan smark thread or a Roman hate thread, it isn't. This is a stand against the WWE treating us like we don't matter. We are the fans and we have a voice. Use it and tell the WWE "We've had enough." #DontWatchMania

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Re: The Don't Watch Wrestlemania Thread

Maybe I'll take a shot of watchign NJPW during WM itself with a date on it somehow... show "hey WWE guess what I"m watching? Not even live and it's better than wasting my time on WM!".

Reactions: RebelArch86

·
C Mac G
6,498 Posts

I wish they would've stacked the card better if they were going to do Lesnar/Reigns, at least make the undercard more appealing.

Sting/HHH is going to be fine, but nothing great or even good. Taker/Wyatt will suck, Rusev/Cena will be decent at best(their match tonight did nothing for me), so out of the top 4 matches, I doubt we'll even have one good match.

Hoping Rollins and Orton get at least 17-18 minutes, because that will be the one thing worth watching.

·
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

#You'reStillGoingToWatchIt
I didn't pay for the Network, I watched the Rumble and Fast Lane at my friends house. He was gonna cancel after the Rumble but then February was free so he kept and we just sat and laughed about how bad both shows were. He canceled his Network sub right after Fast Lane was over because it was crap. I won't watch Wrestlemania because none of my friends even have the Network anymore and I'm not going to pay for it.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts

Why would I not watch? It's a great opportunity to get together with friends and share our misery. But having said that I would never buy the network to watch it or ever watch this shit alone. Make some friends and it makes the highs much better and the lows funnier.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I will watch Wrestlemania for HHH/Sting, Rollins/Orton and to see the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar in action. Too bad he will put-over that scrub Roman Reigns. Hopefully Seth Rollins cashes-in the MITB and walks-out of Wrestlemania as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

·
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

So this is what happens when grown ass men don't get their way huh?
What, I stop watching and encourage other people who hate the product to stop watching it as well? Yeah because if I don't like something I stop watching and tell other people "This is shit, don't watch it." If you enjoy it, watch it but if you're pissed off about WWE's booking, stop watching.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts

Serious CM Punk vibes in that.... man, loved his little videos slaughtering grammar. Maybe I'll watch those and send pics to WWE on that.

Reactions: Chrome

·
Banned
63 Posts

What, I stop watching and encourage other people who hate the product to stop watching it as well? Yeah because if I don't like something I stop watching and tell other people "This is shit, don't watch it." If you enjoy it, watch it but if you're pissed off about WWE's booking, stop watching.
If only you grown ass men would stop watching and getting so butthurt about a scripted TV Show however I bet half my shit none of you will actually stop watching because crackheads always needs their fix.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

You don't have to watch WrestleMania, everybody else will.. A thread on a forum is not going to stop people from watching it.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.