Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was just thinking, how cool would it be to have a Uppercarder or Main Eventer who was like the Pokemon Dito, i think that's his name i use to Game this on my gameboy a lot^^, so this Pokemon could transform into his Pokemon opponent, and i mean i think a Guy who is a very believeable Powerhouse or strong Wrestler who could pull that off, that would be epic. He would Finish his Opponents off with their Finishers, but he has his own Finishers. Just imagine the reaction it would get, either he would be hated or loved. You know stealing the Entrance, Moves, Catchphrases when he is in a Feud with somebody. Goldust kinda did it in 98 as the artist formely known as Goldust. I mean there are so many Guys without a great Gimmick but potencial in the WWE who could give this a little Color. Would you like to see that?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It would be good for a week but soon get old and annoying... don't see it lasting long.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
No, i'm sorry. That would be cheesy as hell.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Yeah, an idea taken from Pokemon would probably make wrestling cooler.

So it's like a mix between Goldust, Haas's impersonations and Eugene's finisher stealing? Doesn't really work for me, sorry.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I'm all for this idea. At least ONE person in WWE would have some sort of character (besides Undertaker).

Seriously, as I always said, character wise no difference between Morrison and Cena. Ziggler and Shad. All faces are the same, all heels are the same.

So I think the Pokemon Ditto would fit in a characterless wasteland that is the WWE.

Reactions: Klebold

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nah I'd rather have someone with a Shang Tsung gimmick and face The Undertaker
Shang Tsung has no chance to win since he will have no soul to steal, lol.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mokoju from Tekken?

Yeah, this has been done to some extent by Eugene. It didn't really work.

But in individual matches and feuds, move stealing and line stealing is awesome. Rock hitting the Stunner, Austin hitting the Rock Bottom. Austin then going for a million dollar dream... Great match.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Big Show and Charlie Haas already did something similar.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
People will hate it. Me on the other hand, think it is a fine gimmick for a lower-midcarder/midcarder without any character or personality.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
You spell it D I T T O, Ditto. >_< ... :p

Looks like it's been done a few times, I might look into it on Youtube.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts