Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who thinks it would be hilarious if Kane and Paul Bearer teamed with Nexus, like Undertaker and the Ministry did with the Corporation?

Lulz for months if that happens.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Could you imagine Barrett trying to keep a straight face while Bearer stands next to him molesting that urn and making those expressions.

Oh yeah, they buried the urn with Undertaker. Wonder if he'll just magically show up with it on Smackdown! :lmao

·
Asuka
96,361 Posts
Nexus is talentless enough with Otunga, Fatass, Mr. Imperfect and Wendy around. Barrett and Cena are the only things keeping it afloat, but you want to take what's already a shit sunday and mix KANE into it? Please no, don't even mention it.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Better yet, make Barrett the actual devil. He's that good at being a heel I could actually buy him as the devil.

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing it, although I can't see Kane taking orders from Barret or vice versa. I'm curious to see how Kane plays a role in a Nexus and why did they attack Taker.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Kane being apart of Nexus, without being the true leader is stupid. He singlehandedly chased off and beat up the first 8 original Nexus members, BY HIMSELF. They wouldn't even be able to threaten him, and apparently, to Kane, the 450 hurts, but he cans till get up and chase 8 people out of the ring. Plus Kane, a ME, willingly taking orders from Wade Barrett, who has accomplished nothing, would be stupid. But I'll mark for Kane being the true leader and/or the "Bigger Picture".

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
It would pointless to put Kane in Nexus or even make him the true mastermind of the stable. Kane dosen't need to be apart of Nexus, and Nexus don't need Kane in their group, simple as.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts