Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Re: I'm sorry but Cain better get in shape if he looks to be a believable threat to Lesnar (Please Read)

I agree with OP. Cain looks like a sack of potatoes. He needs to get in shape asap if he wants to look like a threat to Lesnar. Also this is the new 'sea level' Cain I highly doubt he can beat Brock now.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,652 Posts
I agree with OP. Cain looks like a sack of potatoes. He needs to get in shape asap if he wants to look like a threat to Lesnar. Also this is the new 'sea level' Cain I highly doubt he can beat Brock now.
Well he beat Lesnar IRL looking like that sooo.

·
Banned
13,336 Posts
Well he beat Lesnar IRL looking like that sooo.
well he didn’t

But the thing is, I can’t really blame him for the weight gain. His knee and back is messed up. Probably can’t train properly.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
I do not give a damn about this Cain guy, which makes me think WWE are gonna ram this guy down out throat for a while so I am giving every show he features in a miss. Plus Raw and Smackdown are just leading up to Saudi Blood Money 3 (or is it 4? Lost count), so I don't see the point in watching anyway. Just AEW and NxT going forward.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Cain has been brought in because he is a huge star with potential crossover appeal. He has been paired with Rey Mysterio to appeal to specific audiences.
He isn't a huge star in the slightest. No one outside mma marks will even have ever heard of him. Tyson Fury is a huge star. Regardless of how bad ass he might be he could have made some effort to get in shape or at least hide his moobs and stick arms with a shirt. I actually thought it was Mysterio son as they have a similar stature. Rousey proved to be awful in the ring and this guy no doubt will bomb also. Shouldn't be burying actual talent for this side show.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts