Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I am a n00b :agree: . So I don't know how it is done in here but well I am guessing with the title of the board been Be The Booker you write your own storylines so here is my fanatasy Raw for 5/5/03.

The Raw video plays and the cameras are live at the arena.
The pyro's go of and the camera pans across the fans soon cutting to King and Coach. They go on about what happened on last weeks raw and tell of some matches for tonight. Before they can go on Glass shattering hammers onto the speakers and Austins video plays and soon enough in a business suit the rattlesnake is walking towards the ring.

Stone Cold is back in the WWE! Stone Cold is the co-general manager of Raw the WWE board voted me in and I am here to stay. I have totally reckoned the WWE has sucked in the past couple of months and Raw is no different. That's why I am going to change things around here to make it better than Smackdown . . . . . Eric Bischoffs music hits and the man himself with mike in hand stands at the start of the entrance. Well Stone Cold I don't know who you spelt with to get this spot but I know you didn't deserve it and guess what you ain't going to be changing anything without my approval. Well guess what Bischoff when I signed that contract it stated I had the same powers as you and I have seen you doing a lot of shit lately here in the WWE like firing people. So when I do something it doesn't have to go past you either does what you decide. So now get the F out because I have some changes to make. Eric looks very angry and throws his mike away and leaves. Well as I was saying I have some changes to make and I am going to start right here tonight a dawn of a new era things are going to change for the better. Fristly I would like to re-hire a commenator that was fired very unfairly everyone welcome back Good ol' J.R. Jim Ross comes out and heads straight to the commentating box to a quite good pop he sits down as Coach leaves out of respect to J.R. King goes on how good it is to see him blah blah blah! Austin then annouces that all the matches that were annouced before RAW have now been cancelled and the following matches will take their places. A royal rumble match for the tag titles which will include the dudleys in the match. Trish Stratus vs Jazz for the womens title. Before Austin can go on Triple H's music hits and out he comes with Jerchio and Flair. Trips grabs a mike and annouce's that Austin might be G.M. but no one here likes it he shouldn't be G.M. because Bisch was doing a good enough job everyone here knows that Austin and Triple H don't get along and that Austin will screw Triple H and every other superstar he doesn't like. Austin says that he is co-G.M. and that Bisch gets input in the decisions also and if you don't like Stone Cold's decision come here and have a talk with him right now. I am here to work with Eric to make Raw a better place. So that's why tonight their is going to be a match which involves Booker T and Goldberg and Triple H for the WWE title. Triple H and Flair and co are shoked and are soon very angry at what Austin just said they soon begin to make excuses and shit. But Stone Cold doesn't give a damn as Flair whispers something into HHH ear which seems to put a smile on Trips face and soon enough they go to the back. But before you go Austin has something to say anyone that runs in or involves themselve in the match will be fired from WWE for one year. So anyone that is even thinking of running in better re-think their decision. Trips looks even more pissed than before and charges towards the ring jumping in but getting a stunner for his trouble. Then Flair and Jerchio run in and get the better of Austin but soon enough Nash evens up the score and Austin and Nash leave all three men on the mat as the show cuts to commercials.

We come back live to Raw as the frist match gets underway. It's the Teddy Long white boy five minute match. Teddy has to beat the white boy in five minutes. Teddy batters white boy and gets the win in only 1 minute through pin.

Eric is seen in the back talking with a very angry Triple H and Flair and Jerchio. They go on about how they were attacked without reason and that Triple H cant wrestle tonight after what just happened to him. Bisch says their is nothing he can do about the match but he assures Trips that he will still hold the title tonight and they go behind closed doors to put together a plan.

Trish is seen getting ready in the back for her match which is coming up next . . . Commercial

Jazz is already in the ring when we return and soon enough Trish is too. The title is on the line as the two women are soon going at it. Trish totally dominates at frist even throwing Jazz straight into the steel steps. But soon enough Jazz starts throwing Trish around like a rag doll hitting a suplex of the top rope which somehow wasn't enough to get the three. King is really happy saying he saw Trish's nip during a part of the match. The match goes on as Jazz takes Trish up top for another suplex but gets hit by Trish finsher of the top rope. Soon enough Trish covers Jazz and gets a 1 . .2 . . The ref doesn't hit three because Teddy Brown has pulled him out of the ring. Trish looks for the ref but soon enough she has been hit by a piledriver from Teddy then he puts Jazz who is still out on top of Trish the ref is rolled back into the ring and starts the count which ends at three. Winner and still the champ Jazz Teddy and Jazz celebrate in the ring saying this is another one for the black people.

Stone Cold is walking through the back when a door swings open right in front of him nearly hitting him. Soon enough Goldberg is storming out of the Lockeroom without even noticing Austin. Austin just ignores it and heads to his office. As the show goes to another commercial.

As we come back we are again in the backstage area. J.R. and King annouce that something bad happened during the break and we are live in the backstage area were Goldberg is been flown out of the arena after receving a major beating by someone. He was beaten with a metal pipe then thrown neck frist into a pile of steel pipes from a balacony. The EMT's take Goldberg away.

The tag rumble gets underway when we are back and already the team of Sean Morely and co has been elimanted. Soon enough after a list of offical teams and no offical teams their stands only the Dudelys and Kane and RVD in the ring. Soon enough Kane is throwen over the top rope by D-VON which leaves RVD against the two dudelys. They double team him and seem to throw him over the top rope but he holds on and climbs the turnbuckle and hits both men who were standing as Kane watches from the outside. He again climbs the ropes and soon hits a five star frog splash on D-VON followed by a Rolling Thunder to Bubba Ray. He pins D-VON and gets the three. Leaving Bubba and RVD he pins Bubba and gets a two count so he hits another Rolling Thunder and starts the count. But the count is stopped by Kane, RVD asks Kane what the fuck he is doing and gets up in his face and gets a chokeslam by Kane for his troubles then Bubba covers RVD only for a two. Kane then climbs the rope and hits a five star splash of his own on RVD and this time Bubba gets the pin and they become new title holders. When they leave Kane grabs a chair and starts working over RVD saying he has had enough of RVD hogging the spotlight. Then he leaves.

Soon enough the doors of a very posh room are opened but beer is speard all over the table and soon enough Austins face is shown. Austin says a lot of things have happened tonight thats why he is going to annouce a few matches tonight. Firstly whoever wins the match tonight against Triple H and Booker will face Goldberg at Judgment Day for the title. Also a no DQ match against Kane and RVD will take place at Judgment Day. Also tonight it will be Steiner and Test vs the two french boys.

We are back live and Steiner and Test totally destory the two french boys getting the three very fast. They look at each other and shake hands at that end. Stacy then comes in between them and gives each of them a kiss. Saying they should be the WWE's newest tag team they soon agree. But test seems pissed at the kiss which was given by Stacy to Steiner.

Booker T's music hits and he comes down to the ring for the main event match soon enough Triple H heads to the ring followed by flair. Glass shattering covers the arena and Austin annouces yes he didn't bar anyone from ringside but to keep it fair he is going to be in Booker's corner to make sure Flair doesn't try anything. But soon enough Flair and Austin join the commentary team to do some of their own. Booker and Trips stare each other down. As Austin says this is a no DQ match. Flair makes his views on Trips and Austin says his views on Booker which turns into a funny arguement between the two. The action finally gets underway when Booker hits some lefts and rights to trips. Trips drops and rolls onto the outside taking a breath and wanting the get away from the match. He soon is been chased by Booker giving Austin a slap on the way. Austin doesnt seem to get angry. Soon trips goes under the ring and comes out of the other end with a sledgehammer he clocks booker over the head with it and drags booker into the ring. Covering him one . . two . . kickout. Booker is already pouring with blood and soon enough he gets another shot from the Sledgehammer Trips then picks him up and hits the pedigree onto the sledgehammer. He picks Booker up again and goes for another by Booker just falls out of his hands. So trips try again and recevies a punch to the mid section followed by many more. Booker soon gains the advantage through a number of moves and grabs the Sledgehammer and takes a swing at Trips just missing. He then throws it out of the ring which hits Flair. Flair gets very angry and storms into the ring. He then hits Booker with a steel chair. Austin watches and says the match will go on. He removes Flair from the ring.Telling him he is suspended for a year. Both Booker and Trips are covered in Blood and lay on the mat. They get to their feet at the same time. Trips with steel chair in hand he takes a swing at Booker but miss Booker hits some sweet chin music on Trips which is followed by Bookers finsher. Booker goes for the cover but the light lose's arena. Soon enough it is back on with Trips pinning Booker. A count soon starts but is only counted too two. Triple H is shocked he doesn't look very happy and goes for a pedigree which results in a back body drop by Booker followed by a powerbomb, piledriver shot from a chair and Bookers finsher. The count start 1 . . 2 . . kickout. A pedigree is given by Booker and he starts the count again 1 . . 2 . . the ref is taken out by someone in the audience. They beat on the ref as security take the person away who has his face covered by a mask but looks like Jerchio. A new ref runs down and starts the count kickout after two. Soon enough the fan runs back out and straight into the ring takening out Booker. Austin runs into the ring and beats on the fan who is reveladed to be Jerchio. But as Y2J and Austin are going at it. In the background Trips picks the Sledgehammer up and smacks it straight into Booker followed by three more shots. 1 .. 2 .. 3. Trips regains Austin see's what happened and beats the crap out of Jerchio some more. Firing him for a year. Austin then goes into the ring but Triple H clears it. He helps Booker out of the ring. He looks very pissed as Bischoff's music hits. He annouces that he has re-hired Y2J and Flair. Austin looks even more pissed and noticies their is nothing he can do about it. Raw goes of the air as Austin seems to get a smile on his face saying Bischoff get ready because by next week WWE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
END SHOW

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done :cool: .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts