Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to applause these men on putting on a great series of matches. I really appreciate the dedication these men put into their matches. They're really out there trying to prove why they're some of the best wrestlers in this sport today.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Absolutely. The series was incredible, and the feud should continue.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
Every single minute of their matches have been amazing to watch. It's not even Daniel Bryan carrying it, like it is with most people he fights, it's an equal effort and has put them both up there as future world champions.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Every single minute of their matches have been amazing to watch. It's not even Daniel Bryan carrying it, like it is with most people he fights, it's an equal effort and has put them both up there as future world champions.
Agreed. They both made eachother look a million bucks.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Fun stuff. Danielson was the catalyst for how the matches turned out because Ziggler can't perform anywhere near that level with a lesser talent.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I love everything about it.

Just wished Ziggles would've picked up a victory.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
It's been a great series. It would have been nice to see Ziggler take the win on smackdown, but I have a feeling he'll win the rematch at Survivor Series, unification match or not.

It's refreshing to see a great series like this. People that are blindly criticizing WWE and not watching at the moment are really missing out.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
These 2 guys really are putting on the best matches in WWE since Taker and Michaels at the past 2 'Manias. Tremendous matches, and it looks like the higher ups have taken note of how well they compliment each other in the ring. Who knows, if they both stick around, this could be the beginning of one of those career-long feuds between them.

·
Registered
970 Posts
It was indeed a great series of matches but what I would have liked is that they had proper amount of space between these 3 matches but it doesnt take away from the effort these Bryan and Ziggler produced.

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
If we are going to us Dainel Bryan's former name.. we should have just called this the Dainelson/Nicky series, no:p? Good feud, good matches, but that's expected from these two guys.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
The series has been great the only thing to make it better would have been a Zigghler win this week there was no need for the ref bump unification match has to be coming at the end of this.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I would like to see this feud continue, they both compliment each other so well, I see no reason to put them in the ring with anyone else at the moment other than to give them time before the next match. I would hate to see the two titles unified, but it might be worth it to see the type of match these two guys could put on in that situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts