Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If TNA want to establish Aries as a legit guy I say have him beat all the best X-Division stars of the past (Joe, Styles, AJ & Kaz), to have him fully cemented as "the guy" of the X-Division, have him then take over the mid-card by unifying the X-Division & Television Titles, then go after the World Title.

·
Banned
653 Posts
Orrrrrr, they continue booking him the way they have over the last 8 months.

Seems to be working.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Orrrrrr, they continue booking him the way they have over the last 8 months.

Seems to be working.
It is working, and for now that's enough.

But eventually Aries will become too big for the X division, and he'll have to move up the card. When that day comes, I could see OP's idea working. But this is a looong way down the road. Aries is perfect where he is right now and his current booking is fine.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
It is working, and for now that's enough.

But eventually Aries will become too big for the X division, and he'll have to move up the card. When that day comes, I could see OP's idea working. But this is a looong way down the road. Aries is perfect where he is right now and his current booking is fine.
Um, he already is too big for the X-Division which is why he's been feuding with Bully Ray; who he BEAT at the last PPV. Aries is legit and TNA are booking him just fine.

I love that his character has barely changed at all since he went from face to heel. It's almost like they've heeded what Jake Roberts once said. Roberts said that he was 'always a heel' throughout his career and that even when he was perceived as a babyface his character was the same as his original heel run. Basically his point was you should just have ONE character and stick with it whether you're booed or cheered; because if you turn face and change completely it seems fake.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
They are teasing 2 things:

AA vs AJ or AA vs Roode

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But he's been beating half good talents for the past 8 months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts