Wrestling Forum banner

The crowds lately have been 80% adults...

1526 Views 15 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Mr Snrub
So why PG?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Can we ban PG-oriented threads? Please?

· Registered
865 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts
Brilliant and original thread.

PG SUX!!!

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Only if we can ban WWE HOF threads, because the WWE HOf means nothing and there are no credentials. So why talk about it?

· Zombo
12,624 Posts
I haven't been to a WWE show in quite some time, but what I gather from the OP is that they make you enter the arena through a scanner that indicates whether you are an "adult" or a "child". Immediately thereafter, these numbers are posted somewhere, so that threads like this can be created for our amusement.

· Registered
2,645 Posts
Fourthed? Fifthed? I don't know.

WWE has always been PG. Stop treating it like the rule that it is TV-14 by nature. WWE was TV-PG before the "attitude era" and has been gradually returning to its old format since then. TV-14 is the exception, not the rule, and it's DEFINITELY not the cause of WWE's perceived failure to connect with its adult fans. PG WWE is not the same as WWE For Kidz (at least, it doesn't HAVE to be).

· Registered
163 Posts
Where are you getting these statistics? I still see quite alot of kids in the crowd. They're obviously still relevent to kids or else why have Justin Bieber at Wrestlemania?

· Registered
3,829 Posts
fpalm Can we please stop with these threads? Make a fucking sticky thread and post all your paranoid thoughts in there. PG is not going away anytime soon. If you don't like it, don't bother watching.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.