Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who Agrees with me after they Dominated show and kane this past week on smackdown even tho they made them weak last night but they still Dominated santino and kozlov in their match corre is 100 times better than new nexus i take it the new nexus will return since cm punk mentioned them last night?

· Registered
20,969 Posts
Nexus no longer exists, of course Corre is better.

· Registered
344 Posts
No shit! There is no New Nexus anymore! Maybe they'll be back, maybe they won't. I don't even care. As for the Corre, I may like all the guys in that group, but they're in quite a boring feud right now, so it's hard for me to care.

· Registered
866 Posts
Well, it's not hard to be better than a team that has been dismantled by 1 man.

I thought Corre was the better team from the start, unfortunately, it seems WWE never wants to put them over. I mean, the first time in a month that they get the upper hand and 3 days later they get destroyed.

· Banned
2,700 Posts
Neither group has been billed to make anyone give a damn about them. Considering how hot the Nexus angle started off as and how it was built through most of 2010, it's a damn shame how bad the WWE dropped the ball and wound up with a dead 'New Nexus' and shitty ass Corre before they even got to a Wrestlemania

· Proud Pastafarian =)
4,086 Posts
Well, Corre is pretty much the best members of the original Nexus + Jackson

So it shouldn't be that surprising

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.