Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
Corre over new nexus. And they both will last around the same time

· Registered
811 Posts
The New Nexus are an absolute shambles. The Corre suck as well, I hate stables that have members with absolutely no personality, just generic backup guys e.g. Slater, Gabriel, Mcgillicutty etc.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Reactions: KITD

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
Apart from Punk and Barrett I really couldn't care less about either. Nexus is a mess and Corre is a group of creative afterthoughts without a clear goal (which applies to both really). They're guys thrown into stables just to get a relief in booking them. Afterwards when it's time to break the group up they realize how none of them have adapted a role and have nothing for them as individuals, so they send them back to Florida or throw them in the Superstars limbo without any sort of direction.

Barrett needs to break out and go on his own path, desperately. He's being held back by dead weight. Punk has already established himself enough to do whatever at this stage, even if it's aligning himself with green rookies. He'll survive.

· Registered
823 Posts
Both are shit, but Corre are better atm. In my opinion though, Punk is trying to get rid of the New Nexus and get into Orton's mind so a CM Punk-Randy Orton alliance can begin. We'll see I guess.

· Registered
165 Posts
Corre's only real problem at the moment is shitty booking
I completely agree. The Corre has legit ability to be a dominant stable. Wade Barrett can be booked as a mainevent guy, Jackson can be the enforcer and be intercontinental champion and Gabriel and Slater are a good tag team. They have the potential.

On the other hand, the new Nexus sucks. Other than CM Punk, I dont see why the group is even on tv right now. All those guys are not ready for WWE programming(maybe Tough Enough). Mason Ryan has some potential but shouldnt have started on a big storyline right away. CM Punk is the only reason I watch the group.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.