1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
I find it shocking (if true) that they asked for their release before WWE just fired them themselves.

I mean, how many times can talent fail to get over before you finally just cut bait.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Can't wait to see them make a cameo on the second season of GLOW.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Not surprising, they've had about 5 different characters and none of them have worked, they just have no appeal.

Reactions: The One Man Gang

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,546 Posts
Who can ever forget about their amazing debut as the Shining Stars last year? :CENA

What a mess their run has been :lol

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,365 Posts
Not surprising, they've had about 5 different characters and none of them have worked, they just have no appeal.
Technically Epico had 6 characters if you count his time in the FCW Ascension with Raquel Diez, Conor Brian, Kenneth Cameron and Ricardo Rodriguez. But still they both were going nowhere in the WWE. I feel sorry for the Colon's.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
They will probably do ok in the indies. However, in the big pond of the WWE they just don't have the *it* that it takes to get over. But, to be fair, they have been saddled with some horrible gimmicks.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
They will probably get hot in the indies. I could see them in NJPW in the Jr. Heavyweight tag team division. If guys like Trent Baretta, Alex Kozlov and Matt Sydal can win belts then the Colons can.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.