Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CM Punk era continues!!!!!!!! :D hes beat Jericho again last night how many times is that now. Seriously CM Punk is the main man now forgot John Cena. CM Punk dominates the main event scene

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
And rightfully so. Punk is THE right WWE Champ now for WWE. Good for him, good for the credibility of the WWE Championship. Give him a lenghty reign which AT LEAST will continue to run for 6 - 9 months, maybe even longer.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Let's hope he now get's the main event feud.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Great. Now that Cena's gone for a few weeks/months and Brock's now a full fledged monster heel, we'll go back to having 2.9, 2.7 weeklys. Not that I care, but I sure do hope that the shareholders should be praying for the welfare of their stocks.

You can never trust that part time car mechanic to be your money maker.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hope he gets a lengthy title reign! One of the best WWE Champions in a long time! There's so many feuds I'd like to see him in!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Punk era? I dont remember the last time he main evented any show and he always gets a mid-card slot on Raw. Probably the worst WWE champion in the history of the company. The WWE champion used to be the only legitimate title in PG era until Punk won it. Now no one cares about it anymore.

Reactions: Rock316AE

·
Registered
880 Posts
Punk era? I dont remember the last time he main evented any show and he always gets a mid-card slot on Raw. Probably the worst WWE champion in the history of the company. The WWE champion used to be the only legitimate title in PG era until Punk won it. Now no one cares about it anymore.
Punk doesn't insert himself in mid-card slots you clown.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Punk is the face of WWE, like it or not. As for the final matches at ppvs, that is irrelevant. Cena only main evented last night because of Brock and it still should have been Punk/Jericho last. Punk is the most popular and gets the best reactions right now, not to mention he is second only to Bryan in terms of great matches right now.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Punk is the face of WWE, like it or not. As for the final matches at ppvs, that is irrelevant. Cena only main evented last night because of Brock and it still should have been Punk/Jericho last. Punk is the most popular and gets the best reactions right now, not to mention he is second only to Bryan in terms of great matches right now.
As for the final matches at ppvs, that is irrelevant.
Yes it does matter. It means that they do not trust Punk enough to be the main money maker of major wrestling event especially since a promotions main money maker is usually the no. 1 babyface, which CENA IS, not Punk.

Cena only main evented last night because of Brock and it still should have been Punk/Jericho last.
Cena has always been the main eventer of every PPV he was on since Punk got the title at SS.

Punk is the most popular and gets the best reactions right now
Both Cena's cheers and boos are still way more louder than Punk's cheers most of the time.

not to mention he is second only to Bryan in terms of great matches right now.
Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Del Rio, Christian, Kingston and Jericho are all head and shoulders above him in ring talent wise.

·
Best there ever will be..
4,221 Posts
Cena is still well above him in credibility.

Jericho's doing his best to put Punk over, especially with a chair codebreaker without much pause before the cover, but it's just not working. Cena is working with legends such as Rock and Brock building his credibility by just being in the ring with those guys while Punk wallows away in a upper midcard feud. A hope was Cena's apparent "vacation" pushing Punk as the default #1 guy but it doesn't seem to be in the cards. For Punk to make the jump he needs those huge feuds, go over Cena CLEAN or have Cena fuck off for a bit. Cena's presence will remain a glass ceiling for any other face.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Pretty much, whether you like it or not.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Great. Now that Cena's gone for a few weeks/months and Brock's now a full fledged monster heel, we'll go back to having 2.9, 2.7 weeklys. Not that I care, but I sure do hope that the shareholders should be praying for the welfare of their stocks.

You can never trust that part time car mechanic to be your money maker.
WWE is sure to collapse. How can they possibly survive without Cena? Without Cena, they'll be taking their shows to middleschool gyms in no time. They might as well cut their losses and declare bankruptcy now to get it out of the way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts