Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Anderson and Gallows need to get out of there like yesterday. I still can't believe how badly they were booked.

·
Registered
10,053 Posts
I was just happy to see AJ back.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,874 Posts
A question, since I really can't remember: have all four of these guys (AJ/Balor/Anderson/Gallows), prior to the "wild card" bullshit, ever been on the same Raw/SD roster at the same time?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
A question, since I really can't remember: have all four of these guys (AJ/Balor/Anderson/Gallows), prior to the "wild card" bullshit, ever been on the same Raw/SD roster at the same time?

Nope.

Either Balor or AJ have been on the opposite brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Would only work if AJ turns heel and is the one defeat Rollins for Universal title at Summerslam (with Lesnar swerving to go after Kofi) . WWEs version of Bullet Club running Raw, for then Rollins to get revenge, classic vince booking, and send Gallows & Anderson away.

·
Registered
458 Posts
If they do, it’s far too late after the awful booking Anderson and Gallows have had during pretty much their entire WWE career!

This stinks of nothing more than a desperate plea to get some Bullet Club fans on board whilst ratings are so low.

God this company is pathetic...

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
It would be nice. Maybe it could lead to Anderson and Gallows winning the tag team titles with AJ's backing. AJ needs something different to do. He had a long run in world title picture and now he needs a break from that. Either that or he could chase a midcard title, but reforming the club would be more interesting and it would keep his body healthy to wrestle more occasionally in tag team matches instead of long physically demanding singles matches every week. Given his age it would be smart for him to slow down a bit.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I hope not. The last thing AJ needs is association with those two geeks.
I think you meant... NERDS...

Seriously, i really hope they leave WWE. They are a good tag team.

Anderson is a really good promo and great wrestler IMO. We saw nothing during their time in WWE.

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Sure. For all 3 months that Gallows and Anderson are sticking around before they probably leave.

If they stay and they go all heel again, I'll be on board. But honestly while I like them doing something with them, I don't see much coming out of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts