Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman are all say that they will be at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.
source: ewn

I think this is great I would love to see them do something with this you could have them come back for a short term deal cause they deserve one last little run before they hang up the boots

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
It's kinda sad how desperate these guys are for attention. I guess these are the effects from buying into your own hype though.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I think they, and Tripel H will induct Shawn Michaels. They each will talk for a few minutes about the guy or have something to do with teh HoF ceremony.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
IMO he deserves whatever he wants for his induction. If he wants The Clique to be there, let it be. His own personal induction is about him, and him only, so he deserves whatever he wishes for as far as i'm concerned.

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
They're going because Shawn Michaels is getting inducted, I mean they were best buddies weren't they....I don't see how that's looking for attention.
You really think being their for Shawn is their only motive? These guys are just looking for TV time, that's it. They could careless if Shawn Michaels or Doink the Clown is getting inducted, as long as they can buy themselves some TV time.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
I usually think they look for attention every second, but for once, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they genuinely want to attend for Shawn's induction.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
If they actually wanted attention, they'd buy front row tickets to a Raw event or something.

They're just going to this show to support HBK.

If somebody like Arn Anderson gets inducted into the HOF and Flair(who's with TNA) appears in the audience, do people think he'll be there to get attention or just support a friend?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
You really think being their for Shawn is their only motive? These guys are just looking for TV time, that's it. They could careless if Shawn Michaels or Doink the Clown is getting inducted, as long as they can buy themselves some TV time.
How the hell do you know what their motives are? They're going there for Shawn, because he's their best friend. I really don't see how they're "desperate to buy themselves some TV time."

I think it's great that they'll be there.

·
Administrator
59,199 Posts
It's not surprising they would show up, but I would be surprised if they were even shown on camera. While Triple H will be sitting in the front row, they'll be way in the back somewhere. Unless Triple H can convince Vince to have them there together which I doubt.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
It's not surprising they would show up, but I would be surprised if they were even shown on camera. While Triple H will be sitting in the front row, they'll be way in the back somewhere. Unless Triple H can convince Vince to have them there together which I doubt.
I think Vince will let them attend, but yeah, putting them in the front row is pushing it a little. Leave the front row to the ones who really matter in the company at this point.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Um...if the Clique were just out for attention, they'd have been showing up to these ceremonies EVERY year, not just when one of their own is being inducted.

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
How the hell do you know what their motives are? They're going there for Shawn, because he's their best friend. I really don't see how they're "desperate to buy themselves some TV time."

I think it's great that they'll be there.
Have you not heard these guys ever speak in interviews? They think their God's gift to pro wrestling, especially Nash, who has convinced himself that he was some type of major draw.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I think I may watch the WWE HOF for the first time since 2008 (granted, it's not that long).

I'm more interested in the clique and drunken Scott Hall antics than Shawn "Pinocchio" Michaels getting inducted in a meaningless HOF.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I think we've already established through others that Triple H doesn't go to bat for his friends. So yeah, that won't happen.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Have you not heard these guys ever speak in interviews? They think their God's gift to pro wrestling, especially Nash, who has convinced himself that he was some type of major draw.
So that means the reason behind them being there is some kind of ulterior motive?

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
Nash "Congratulations to @ShawnMichaels_ the greatest. Is the HOF even enough? Come on Vince. Bronze statue in the lobby?"

Waltman I have no words right now to describe how happy I am for Shawn . No one deserves it more.I will be there to see him inducted if I have to fucking hitch hike to get there. My tears are falling on this joint Im trying to roll.

Nash ain't no fucker who will try to stole attention and crashing the party of his boy and i think he's still cool whith Vince and if Hall and Waltman are sobber enough i don't see no reason why they couldn't be in the attendance

1 - 20 of 67 Posts