he got like 2000 posts and he joined in march

is it me or does he just spam

if u lazy mods actually look he been here and got more than 2000

u would actually ban him

if u read he actually likes the mean

K

·
0 Posts
I've also noticed this and i'm sure others have too,he's been here a few weeks now and he's well into the 2000's.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Yeah, and now he's an admin!!!! What's with that!!!! He's been here for a short time and is an admin already!!! And he is modding everything RF did already!!! Damn him!!!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
What the hell??? correct me if Im wrong, but the chosen one is RF!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
If anyone around heres an Assclown it's you dude,you can't even spell and make up a sentence properly without putting a commar or something in. :argh:

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
oooooh! RF is in a nice mood.

Ahem, say RF would you possibly give me A BIAJILLION POINTS!!!!...... oh fuck, the store is gone *kicks a chair* FUCK THAT HURT!!! damn you chair!!! *punches the chair* FUCK THAT HURT EVEN MORE!!!! ill show you!!! *throws the chair out the window* HAHAhaahahahahaHahahahahAHAhahahahahAH! victory is mine!!!!!! now i have no where to sit :sad:

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
WE champion said:
well it wernt the before and ..

extremist (assclown)
You're an idiot. I want to know how you can accuse someone of spamming if you haven't even seen more than a few of their threads. Yeah, that's what I thought.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
oooooh! RF is in a nice mood.

Ahem, say RF would you possibly give me A BIAJILLION POINTS!!!!...... oh fuck, the store is gone *kicks a chair* FUCK THAT HURT!!! damn you chair!!! *punches the chair* FUCK THAT HURT EVEN MORE!!!! ill show you!!! *throws the chair out the window* HAHAhaahahahahaHahahahahAHAhahahahahAH! victory is mine!!!!!! now i have no where to sit :sad:

hahahahahaha and the rain is coming in the window....

*hands mjw camping stool*

there you go just dont punch it or anything

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well this is rants and you can spam as much as you want here as it does not count in your post number!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts