Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
If Chip moved to the UK, would he be Crisp Crispperson?

View attachment 110174
is it a chip like a crisp though or a chip like a french fry?

cause we call both ‘chips’ in south africa

but we also say ‘french fry’

so in theory he can be french fry mcfrencherson over here

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Moments silence for the now discontinued Branston pickle Mini Cheddars, also Brannigans beef and mustard,pork and pickle crisps (needed a gaviscon after every packet but worth the pain)....sad times.

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Does anybody else in the world even know what ‘Ghost Pops’ are? Or is it uniquely South African?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Does anybody else in the world even know what ‘Ghost Pops’ are? Or is it uniquely South African?
Not heard of them but I have to give respect to the marketing genius who decided to stock billtong in the booze aisle in UK stores. I've been burned numerous times by alcohol inspired curiosity.

·
Butter My Arse
12,563 Posts
Moments silence for the now discontinued Branston pickle Mini Cheddars, also Brannigans beef and mustard,pork and pickle crisps (needed a gaviscon after every packet but worth the pain)....sad times.
You fackin what?

Ah well, still got my Salt & Vinegar Discos (which everybody in the world seems to fucking hate…freaks).

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
You fackin what?

Ah well, still got my Salt & Vinegar Discos (which everybody in the world seems to fucking hate…freaks).
Hmmm discos taste funny to me, each to their own though. Salt n Vinegar squares are my faves. Chip sticks used to be good but they changed the recipe years ago (for the worse)

Reactions: Honey Bucket

·
Butter My Arse
12,563 Posts
Hmmm discos taste funny to me, each to their own though. Salt n Vinegar squares are my faves. Chip sticks used to be good but they changed the recipe years ago (for the worse)
Oh man Chipsticks…fucking drowning in crumbs after eating a bag of those. Probably never again.
Those disco's tear your mouth to ribbons but it's a sweet pain.
A very sweet pain indeed. Got a tankard of water ready for every bag.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,743 Posts
I'm always amazed by the variety of chips/crisps in America. It's nowhere near the same in the UK.
News spreads like wildfire in my town if the shops have stocked anything beyond the usual suspects.
In Canada, we have a huge chip aisle in the grocery store, but there are generally only the usual suspects unless they're doing limited edition stuff. In which case you'll find something new you really like and they'll get rid of it 2 months later.
The grocery store near me has two aisles fully dedicated to chips. The variety is mind numbing. Of course Lays takes up most of one aisle all by itself.

·
Registered
713 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Wridacule
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.