Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
edit -

Reading through the results, one thing I noticed is that Cesaro did the giant Swing on Khali.

Any Gifs/links to this? Sounds very impressive. Will watch the Battleground re-run to catch this tonight and the Rhodes match(free in UK).

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Re: Cesaro giant swinging Khali

WWE uploaded it on youtube.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Re: Cesaro giant swinging Khali

He's pretty legit in that ring.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Re: Cesaro swing

Seems like it, pretty shitty move to finish someone honestly :laugh: ITS NOT EVEN THAT HARD TO DO, IF YOU HAVE TRIED IT.

·
Banned
598 Posts
Khali stole the show.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Pretty sure he'll use Neutralizer still. Giant Swing is awesome but I think it was used to pin Khali to get it even more over. No need to get rid of Neutralizer it's awesome.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I knew that giant swing was coming when the match was announced, but WOW, I can't believe how good that looked.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,554 Posts
The only thing better than that moment was the Rhodes win.

Pretty much, Cesaro just solidified an upcoming push. There's no way they can't push him now, they'd be do dumb! Even if they keep Real American's together, it's obviously all about esaro.

·
Premium Member
17,554 Posts
Re: Cesaro swing

Seems like it, pretty shitty move to finish someone honestly :laugh: ITS NOT EVEN THAT HARD TO DO, IF YOU HAVE TRIED IT.
:lmao

·
Registered
352 Posts
Once he does that to the Big Show and Khali at the same time, that would be amazing haha. I could picture it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts