Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a thread on it already, on how it's an amazing promo and a rare one for John Cena (since it's normally him bad mouthing). But after seeing that, I simply cannot imagine Vince turning John heel yet at all. I just don't understand how this is going to benefit him for business. I think most people know ratings have gone down recently, whether it's Ortons fault, PG's fault or Monday Night Footballs fault they have. So why would you turn John Cena into a heel (and it would be a massive success) when there isn't a proper babyface developed yet to replace him.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see John Cena heel, but I would actually miss his current gimmick. Now everyone has got off Johns back since Orton became the face, and mostly because they're idiots who join the bandwagon. Everyone seems to have respect for John now...

Basically the point of this thread is does everyone still want John Cena heel? Oh, just note if he does turn heel for Nexus then Wade Barret will lose a lot of the spotlight/heat.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I said in a earlier post that i feel he needs a new angle for his character, however i like John Cena and would personally love to see him go after nexus as a 'fired' man then have him cause all sorts of hell, like austin in a way would be very good t.v

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He doesnt have to turn heel but I would like to him to speak in rhyme again everytime he's on camera. Minus all the gay jokes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If he screws over Randy and turns on them (the kids) your telling me all these kids aren't gonna back Randy and turn him into that "huge babyface"?

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If he screws over Randy and turns on them (the kids) your telling me all these kids aren't gonna back Randy and turn him into that "huge babyface"?
Yes I am telling you that. Randy needs more charisma to be the top face, atm he's just an over #2 face. Fact is, no one can replace Cena yet. If he screws Orton he probably won't even get booed. Unless he insults the crowd, which I just can't see happening. They need to do it gradually I think, and build someone up with huge charisma to be the babyface.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I posted this in the SS thread but I don't see Cena turning heel until WM. I think tonight will see Cena reluctantly screw Orton then cut a face promo tmr on Raw about how he had to do what he had to do to stay in the business he loves. This is going to lead to Cena/Orton at WM where Cena finally turns heel claiming the Cenation turned their backs on him and took Orton's side ever since Survivor Series. That's just my prediction.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
With this promo of them having in the middle of we can't tell. They would be making us think that he won't turn heel only for him to turn heel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts