Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've heard for weeks that John Cena's estranged wife had been looking to make the divorce process an "ugly situation" from various WWE sources, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

TMZ.com ran a story today from Cena's wife, alleging that he was cheating on her. They claim they have received tips that he had been unfaithful and are pursuing them, whether they were Cena having alleged dalliances before or after the couple separated.

Cena filed for divorce several months back. His wife initially requested they be thrown out but now appears to be taking a stronger offensive stance. She is being represented by the same attorney that represented Linda Hogan vs. Hulk Hogan during their divorce proceedings. We all know how pleasant that was!
Source: PWinsider.com

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Might as well throw in my thoughts

Cena filed for divorce - therefore wife's claims about him cheating don't matter since HE filed for divorce, not her. Plus, she initally wanted to stay together.

Money-grubben bitch

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Wow I hate money grabbing whores. It don't matter if it's Cena or anybody else, but that bitch shouldn't get a dime.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yeah I'm not a fan of the Cena character at all, but he's a person, and a nice person at that. I don't know the real story, not many people do, but in the end with his ex-wife's original actions, she just seems to be out to take everything from him, and that's just wrong in my mind, I hate that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.