Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before John Cena got on the Mic during The Miz/Edge you could see on camera that John was walking around up at the top. Why doesn't WWE fix stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Perhaps you should send WWE an e-mail requesting his permanent termination for ruining Raw for you.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
I don't see it as a mistake...first off, I myself BARLEY saw him once in one small screen shot, plus the plan was for nobody to know Cena was up there, so if the camera avoids looking up that way it might have gave it away. The crowd gave it away anyway, when everyone in the audience looked behind them on camera and pointed.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Meh, I didn't notice. Why would I be looking up in the crowd for anyway? No big deal.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't see it as a mistake...first off, I myself BARLEY saw him once in one small screen shot, plus the plan was for nobody to know Cena was up there, so if the camera avoids looking up that way it might have gave it away. The crowd gave it away anyway, when everyone in the audience looked behind them on camera and pointed.
But when Edge and Miz were having there match you could see him and he had that purple shirt on and the light was blue before he got on the mic.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I agree, i cant imagine how many billions of hours of WWE footage were screwed up by bad cameramen. Youre in FCW right? Maybe you can walk into Vince office and demands a deathmatch with the cameraguy for ruining your RAW

·
Fighting the feeling...
Behind!
2,547 Posts
I agree, i cant imagine how many billions of hours of WWE footage were screwed up by bad cameramen. Youre in FCW right? Maybe you can walk into Vince office and demands a deathmatch with the cameraguy for ruining your RAW
Yeah!

Then we can all see if ESPNYCYCYCYCY can sell!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts