Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Because my boy Ex did a crap job of telling who they are, allow me to do it.

Their names are Andy Williams who is the Butcher, and also plays guitar for Every Time I die and Braxton Sutter who was in TNA as Pepper Parks, and is married to Allie who is now Bunny. They're been teaming for two years all around the states having some killer matches, but its been the last year where they have found a ton of success in BEYOND Wrestling where they have bangers every time they wrestle. Now they're in AEW and I'm sure they'll have more bangers to come

Also, i suspect they're going to be aligned with a certain finger breaking villain douchebag who wants revenge.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts

Because my boy Ex did a crap job of telling who they are, allow me to do it.

Their names are Andy Williams who is the Butcher, and also plays guitar for Every Time I die and Braxton Sutter who was in TNA as Pepper Parks, and is married to Allie who is now Bunny. They're been teaming for two years all around the states having some killer matches, but its been the last year where they have found a ton of success in BEYOND Wrestling where they have bangers every time they wrestle. Now they're in AEW and I'm sure they'll have more bangers to come

Also, i suspect they're going to be aligned with a certain finger breaking villain douchebag who wants revenge.
Whos the finger breaking villain?
:hmm

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heard about them but never watched a match, but heard good things about them. One think i like is that they have a unique look especially The Butcher. I'll give them a chance though

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Happy for them, they are a great tag team and they look nasty bastards.

Debut wasn't great but not every debut is going to come off special unless you are a star name. A bit like Dark Order, now with a few good matches and those great segments they are now getting over.

Plus they got sexy Allie in leather looking fine. Isn't she married to the smaller guy too in real life. Good spot for Allie, she can be their promo mouth piece and she works better as character.

People need to stop writing things off before they get started.

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
I think it's weird that Excalibur knew their names immediately and recognized Allie as The Bunny before recognizing her as Allie. LOL

EXCALIBUR (The Bur?) is in on it!!

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Happy for them, they are a great tag team and they look nasty bastards.

Debut wasn't great but not every debut is going to come off special unless you are a star name. A bit like Dark Order, now with a few good matches and those great segments they are now getting over.

Plus they got sexy Allie in leather looking fine. Isn't she married to the smaller guy too in real life. Good spot for Allie, she can be their promo mouth piece and she works better as character.

People need to stop writing things off before they get started.
Thank God for that too. Allie is easily the worst wrestler in the division.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Thank God for that too. Allie is easily the worst wrestler in the division.
Anyone could tell you her strength's lay elsewhere instead of the ring, I'm happy they are moving the weaker in ring worker's into valet roles like Brandi and now Allie. Damn she was looking fine tonight.

Allie vs Brandi is by far the worst match yet in AEW. Maybe the worst match I've seen this year in any promotion?
Definitely the worse match I saw in AEW, Allie's match with Leva isn't that far behind it either.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,361 Posts
Debut did not land for me. Felt random as fuck. Hopefully it comes out later MJF paid them to attack Cody or the Marty Scrull idea can work too

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
I had no idea who the hell any of these people were until I read your post, OP lol. It was quite an odd debut imo. Should have had a few promo packages leading up to it.
Promo packages suck before debuts. It's like telling you every week of December what your Christmas present is and then giving it to you at the end of the month. Completely ruins the surprise. People need to let stories happen organically and not in the stupid WWE they've been brainwashed into.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Question: Was Rosemary part of this group? Allie first became the Bunny in TNA with Rosemary, right?

I would love to see Rosemary in AEW.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Promo packages suck before debuts. It's like telling you every week of December what your Christmas present is and then giving it to you at the end of the month. Completely ruins the surprise. People need to let stories happen organically and not in the stupid WWE they've been brainwashed into.
I don't believe they should happen all the time, but it would still be a surprise anyway since you wouldn't know when or who they're debuting against. In this case it was needed because most of the audience (including myself) had 0 idea who these people were.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Yeah even JR even threw him an alley oop and was like who? He's trying to get Excalibur to explain and of course he didn't bite; this is actually the 2nd time he did this too, first was with Orange Cassidy where he didnt even explain who it was or why we should care.

Excalibur is good at a lot of things, but really needs to work on debuting these characters that no one knows, because at the end of the day only the most die hards know who these guys are.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Such a strange debut.

But they do look mean and Allie looks hot. They’re different from the other tag teams so we’ll see.

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
I thought it was a horrible debut. No one knew who they were. I saw them in blackcraft wrestling and completely forgot them. They needed mic time or Allie hinting at a "butcher and blade" something something.

I think AEW is relying to heavily on Wrestling marks commitment and wide knowledge. They have to clue on casuals to a certain degree. This is not how you debut a tag team no one knows about.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts