Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol currently oan the bus going to see my mum, need to break the news of the old man coming to visit. Besides the point, Glesga busses are the absolute pits man. I have a picture of what I'm looking at rn but I'll upload later. Basically a bottle of milk and rubbish, the seat's fucking dirty the floor is mawket and it's just vile lol. I fucking hate the bus, although it's better than the last time I came to visit, the last time the guy who was sitting behind me pissed himself and it was all over the floor going on my shoes ... I feel ill thinking about it.

What's the bus like where you are? Are they taking the piss out of us with this 'service' or is it pretty much norm lol

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
It's the norm. If you're talking about public buses that travel suburbia then yes, it's the norm but everything's like that. How often do you get on a cab and think 'wow, this is luxury and the driver definitely bathes' or how often do you get on a train and think 'wow no graffiti or half eaten food!'

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True. Hate public transport, our trains are quite clean though. But I drive normally, I hate taxis cause I hate chat lol it's just I can't drive to where my mum lives, if I did well either my car would be on bricks by the time I came out or it would just be gone lol. Not been on a bus since piss gate and apparently you can't smoke at an outdoors bus station now either wtf lol.

Glad to know it's not just us, been taking some arty snaps of this oversized moving bin.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
True. Hate public transport, our trains are quite clean though. But I drive normally, I hate taxis cause I hate chat lol it's just I can't drive to where my mum lives, if I did well either my car would be on bricks by the time I came out or it would just be gone lol. Not been on a bus since piss gate and apparently you can't smoke at an outdoors bus station now either wtf lol.

Glad to know it's not just us, been taking some arty snaps of this oversized moving bin.
Yeah, here in Melbourne you can't smoke at a train station no matter what now. Apparently that's the case with bus stops too but that's just fucking pointless, who's going to moniter a pole on a suburban street? To be honest, all it would bloody take to take a city's livability rating from shit to fucking fantastic is a decent public transport system. It's not a complicated task, but I swear every state just can't seem to grasp it. Melbourne's changed a few years ago and it's just the stupidest thing ever.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
In Aberdeen the buses are always kept clean (well, as clean as a bus used by hundreds of people a day can be). That's an advantage.

Another great thing about them is that it's not too big a town, so you can take multiple bus routes (even ones from the same company) and with a little bit of walking end up in the same suburb. There's significant overlap and they all cost the same amount of money.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
Buses around here are pretty clean, which is surprising considering the area here.

I haven't taken public transportation in years, though. Even though everything around here is pretty spread out, I'd rather walk or bike.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your First Scotland travelling experience

Delightful eh? tourists get on these fucking busses man.

Also today while walking through my old stomping ground, completely on edge, I saw my old Graffiti on a electrical box, cannae believe it's still there like 15 years later lol.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,318 Posts
I hate taking buses anywhere in cities. I live in the suburbs now and have a car so that's not really a problem. Even when I lived in Philadelphia I always avoided the bus. I didn't mind taking a train or the trolley but not the bus.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts