Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in doing a BTB post-draft, in which each booker takes control of a show (Raw or SmackDown). We will be doing the draft together and each member is free to contribute with ideas. I am willing to accept more than one partner for this. Feel free to private message me if you are interested.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey everybody I tried to do this before and failed miserably. I have great ideas but think it's probably best for a team or more than just me and one other person, maybe even a group of two or three people would be best for a be the Booker creation.

I'm flexible to what people want to do, but maybe if one person specializes in writing riveting matches and another person in crafting great promos, plus another ideas guy and reviewer that might work best.

My idea, I would want to start immediately after TLC 2013 with Orton just having won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

PM me and we can discuss role and ideas.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looking for someone who knows Mexican wrestling and it's history to help me out with Guerrero Championship Wrestling - GCW. But be warned, it is a company starting from the scratch with less popular wrestlers and events in smaller venues.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've been thinking of a ECW BTB after Hardcore Heaven 99. I have the first couple months of funds figured out but I have no time or computer to type out the shows in detail.

I have also been thinking of one that I would 3 to 4 people for that would take place after the Royal Rumble and would be the entire roster Raw, Smackdown, NXT and 205 live. I would be behind the scenes and you would run your own show's I will help with call ups and what show they go too plus occasionally giving some direction in the way a show is going or having you push a wrestler that is getting over. The reason I would prefer to have 3 writers is I plan on canceling 205 live and having a draft to split the roster up among Raw, Smackdown, and NXT. Upon this happening Raw would bring back the LightHeavweight Championship and Smackdown would get the Cruiserweight Championship.

If interested let me know which you would like to do and I will PM you.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts