Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other thread was getting old and bogged down. Requests were just getting forgotten, so here is a fresh new thread.

Besides, with the new forum updates, thread starters can change the name of their thread at a whim, so there's no need for the "Name Change" part to be included anymore.

So, here's the thread where you can request a partner and conceptualize your BTB for other members to see if they are interested in being your partner.

If you find that no one is answering your call, you may *bump* your request TWO FULL WEEKS after your last request.

·
Registered
153 Posts
WWE Brand Split Game:

Rules: The WWE has been split into three separate promotions - Raw, Smackdown, and Nitro. I am asking for three players to run each promotion. If there is enough interest a fourth will be allowed to run NXT. Ideally tonight at 10:00 pm Forum Time, there will be a brand split amongst the current WWE Roster. Then tomorrow - Tuesday - (since I am starting late) the Raw booker will put out a card with their drafted roster, on Wednesday Nitro will put out a card, and on Thursday Smackdown will put forward a card. You will be required to detail what is said in each promo, backstage segment, etc and give a road agent plan for a match that makes sense given the wrestlers' move-set. Then you will have 24-hrs after you post to get as many likes on your post as possible, and fans can write reviews about what they think of your show. Afterwards, I will put forth my own grade (out of ten) for each show based on how entertaining the card is along with four other reviewers (who should express interest for this by the draft). Then you will be graded on your card (60% going to the grades of the judges and 40% going to your amount of likes - which count as your ratings) to determine who won the week.

Let me know if you are interested or if there is any questions! If there is excess interest I will consider opening up room to new promotions. There is another thread for this within Be a Booker. If you want to join please refer to that thread.

Needed:
Raw Booker
Smackdown Booker
Reviewer 2
Reviewer 3
Reviewer 4
Reviewer 5

Have:
Nitro Booker

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok, so guys, my idea would be that it is The current era, and it is just after TLC 2015, I would make up a brand split, and you guys could book and write matches. And then I would review them! It would be a little like Tommydog's

Raw Booker:
Raw Writer 1:
Raw Writer 2:

Smackdown Booker:
Smackdown Writer 1
Smackdown Writer 2:

IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH NUMBERS, THEN I MAY BOOK A BRAND!

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Looking to get back in to things with a post-WM32 project with a few slightly altered results. I'm looking for someone to run/create/write NXT for me. Given total control of the brand, free to sign pretty much who you want (of course I'll be cherry picking who I want from NXT but I'd give you plenty of notice) and I'll definitely be open to you having some main roster members have a stint down there, much like they've done with Ryder/Emma etc. I'll be making signings as well so obviously I may throw a curveball in to your plans but once again I'll give you plenty of notice.

Also be more than happy for you to help me with Raw, SD and PPVs, whether it's just helping with ideas or actually contributing to writing the shows. However if you just want to stick with NXT that's fine.

I know partner threads don't normally work but the beauty of this is that if you decide you no longer want to do it then I can easily just drop NXT altogether within my thread or just summarise it myself.

Hit me up if you're interested.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looking to get back in to things with a post-WM32 project with a few slightly altered results. I'm looking for someone to run/create/write NXT for me. Given total control of the brand, free to sign pretty much who you want (of course I'll be cherry picking who I want from NXT but I'd give you plenty of notice) and I'll definitely be open to you having some main roster members have a stint down there, much like they've done with Ryder/Emma etc. I'll be making signings as well so obviously I may throw a curveball in to your plans but once again I'll give you plenty of notice.

Also be more than happy for you to help me with Raw, SD and PPVs, whether it's just helping with ideas or actually contributing to writing the shows. However if you just want to stick with NXT that's fine.

I know partner threads don't normally work but the beauty of this is that if you decide you no longer want to do it then I can easily just drop NXT altogether within my thread or just summarise it myself.

Hit me up if you're interested.
Hey man, i'm available, feel free to reply, I sent you a PM

·
Registered
59 Posts
I´m looking for 3 People to do a thread with that would start at Extreme Rules 2016. How i´m trying to do is to have 2 people write for the main roster( Raw and Smackdown) eventually leading to a brand split in which i will let both do the draft for there show. The third person will be in charge of NXT and would have the task to help get superstars over until they get called up to the main roster. They could change there current gimmick, give people new gimmicks, and heel/face turns. I need people who have some knowledge of Indie wrestling for when i sign new faces to NXT. I will help with direction of the company, feuds, and Superstar pushes. If interested please let me know. I´m really excited to get this started.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I´m looking for 3 People to do a thread with that would start at Extreme Rules 2016. How i´m trying to do is to have 2 people write for the main roster( Raw and Smackdown) eventually leading to a brand split in which i will let both do the draft for there show. The third person will be in charge of NXT and would have the task to help get superstars over until they get called up to the main roster. They could change there current gimmick, give people new gimmicks, and heel/face turns. I need people who have some knowledge of Indie wrestling for when i sign new faces to NXT. I will help with direction of the company, feuds, and Superstar pushes. If interested please let me know. I´m really excited to get this started.
Hey man, definitely interested. We could roll from Extreme Rules to do the brand split immediately afterwards, similar to how they'll be doing it in real life, just a bit more sped up. I like the idea. PM me with any thoughts you have, as I'd love to run one of the main shows.

·
Heath Slater's Personal Roadie
2,711 Posts
I'm up for doing NXT if you want, I watch quite a lot of indie wrestling so I should be good with new signings.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'd be interested in that. If you're looking for experience I could lead you to my Paige/Natalya/Charlotte tranny bathroom angle. I'm also working on an angle, and I don't want to give it away, but it involves Dean Ambrose, Stephanie McMahon, and 1000 WWE Superstar lego men.

If none of that sounds interesting, ignore that paragraph because your idea sounds like a lot of fun and I can definitely be normal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can do Smackdown(preferred) or Raw if you want. I have tonnes of storylines and match plans.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is anyone interested in doing a joint project that will start at the same point as the 2016 brand extension, potentially even a third person to manage NXT.

+ I make GFX, so the project will look sharp

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am interested in starting a btb set in 2017,where Ring of Honor has bought TNA and has kept it as a brand and so i would keep Ring of Honor and someone else books TNA.It would be the beginning of the company so we would have a draft to start it up.We can talk more if interested

1 - 20 of 28 Posts