Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last thread was five years old. Despite the lack of activity, I figured a new one was in order.

Basically, this is the BTB Advertisement thread. Pretty self-explanatory, right? Wrong, here are the rules.

The BTB Advertisement thread allows you to post previews of your upcoming shows and PPVs and generate hype for an upcoming thread. In order to give prospective readers an incentive to view your thread, you can even post small samples of the advertised work in question, though these will be relegated to one paragraph.

If you wish, you can provide links to your threads following your advertisements.

Since the last thread was abused to some extent, I'm laying down some additional rules in order to keep this thread tidy.

1) ONE advert per every three days. We will check this thread every day to see if anyone is abusing the system and spamming the thread.
2) NO news, notes, or anything of that sort pertaining to your thread are allowed. We were lenient before in the last thread, but such posts belong in your thread. The BTB Advertisement thread is not your personal network - it is shared, and thus, only actual advertisements for shows are allowed.

Last, but not least; do NOT beg for reviews when you advertise. In jest, you can market your thread and mention reviews, but there is to be no fishing for 'em. It just reeks of desperation.

Thank you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hqdefault.jpg

CHECK OUT GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING WEEK 9 - ROAD TO JUDGEMENT DAY! Plus all the fall out from GFW Over the Edge.​

- The Board of Directors are set to review the Co-General Managers Tommy Dreamer and Jeff Jarrett.

- Will Bobby Roode get his hands on both Matt Morgan and Eric Young who cost him the GFW World Title? Where they in on it together or did they have seperate intentions?

- After Rey Mysterio and LAX defeated 'The Cocky Pricks,' Rey earned himself a shot at Kendrick's NEX*GEN Title. Will that happen tonight? Plus, The Cocky Pricks abandoned team-mate/mascot Brad Maddox. Will he seek revenge?

- All this plus more, on Global Force Wrestling! Check it out, comment, review. All feedback welcome.​

·
The Whole F'n Show
5,365 Posts

‘It’s the most star-studded Royal Rumble match to date and we are left with one man, Seth Rollins, eager for the number 30 entrant but who can it be? 5…4…3…2…1…

IT’S ANGLE, IT’S ANGLE, IT’S KURT ANGLE’

Raw’s Rollins and the recent inductee to the 2017 Hall of Fame Kurt Angle battle for the most prestigious accolade in the business, a spot in the main event of Wrestlemania, but which man will get it?

‘PEDIGREE BY ROLLINS, PEDIGREE BY ROLLINS’ The Architect looks set to launch Kurt Angle over the top rope and claim his Wrestlemania spot…

THE KING OF KINGS

‘What the…’

Rollins is temporarily paralysed as he stares directly at the tron, The Game, Triple H stands atop of the entrance ramp, sledgehammer in hand, pointing it in the direction of Rollins.

‘HE’S DONE IT, HE’S DONE IT, ROLLINS IS ELIMINATED, ANGLE IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA’

As Angle celebrates, Rollins looks distraught, Triple H, well Triple H just smirks.
WWE Monday Night Raw is now posted. Will this thread last? Who knows? Have a look and see what's happening.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/2108089-wwe-2017-remember-rumble-its-just-beginning.html

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Check out WWE 2015: Let's Shake Things Up One More Time! I just posted my debut episode of Monday Night RAW featuring guys like John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and Kevin Owens while my partner, monicchey, is preparing to post his debut episode of Smackdown including guys like Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and The Wyatt Family

1 - 10 of 10 Posts