Wrestling Forum banner

Is the new site better than the old one?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
I'm not one to complain, and I've accepted the changes and moved on. But the site does cause irritation, where the old one didn't. Adverts posing as posts in the thread you're reading is a complete dick move. And the inability to go direct to sub board is just an unnecessary pain.

Like I say though, it is what it is and I've just stuck the dark theme on and moved on.

·
Under Jolly Roger
396 Posts
Less features, less character, but more advertising. Fuck off!

·
Registered
950 Posts
I hate this new site format more than I hate Alberto Del Rio, and if you know me I really hate me some Alberto Del Rio

·
Registered
950 Posts
I mostly prefer the new layout, but the old forum's features. I didn't really use most of them, but I can understand why people that have been here for several years are pissed. This forum kind of feels stripped of its personality. I am thankful that I can hide signatures though. Shit was an eyesore.

especially the one from that freakin Shiv guy... like this is the one site i come on here while at work and dude has a girl straight up spreading her legs in his fucking signature.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Overall i think the new site is terrible. I find myself using it less and less each day. The only positive is that it seems to run smoother and load quicker on my browser, that's it.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Well this is jarring to someone who hasn't logged in much for the past few months. ? I'm mostly just here to read the cringe mark wars in the AEW/NXT sections, but I'll give you some critiques:

• Front page needs a redesign. Any board that puts all the less popular sub-forums behind another button you need to click loses tons of traffic in the hidden sub-boards.
  • What Moxgirl said. Make the grey background on dark mode a bit softer and lighter.
  • Bring back rep. Removing that feature is a slap in the face to everyone on this forum and takes away a fun way to insult people.
  • Avatars look too small. Instead of 96x96 bump the max up to at least 125x125. 150x150 would also be great.
  • Give the chatbox back to the poor premies.
edit: Oh, and I accidentally voted for the wrong option in the poll. It's a no from me.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,650 Posts
Ok, I was trying to move along with things because they change. We all know how a hell of a lot of us were fucked out of Premium and Lifetime memberships and features as well.

We all noticed the astronomical drop off in posts and users immediately. I tried to keep moving with the site but now the final straw has been thrown on my back.

How in the God Damned Fuck do you take away the ability to set up sigs!?! Any time I wanted I would just change the words, colors, alignment and pic/gif but all of that is fucked beyond all repair. This is God damned lifeless! Fucking hell they were simple buttons or codes and now all my shit is ruined!

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
All right, whoever is in charge here needs to relinquish your duties to others on this platform who could actually build a website up from scratch. If the only positive here is a slightly faster run rate (which I do not fucking notice at all), while everything that made the old layout its own identity is gutted and not figured out from day 1 implementation....you are incompetent at your job. If everyone loved the interface of the old site, you mirror it to the best of your abilities. Smileys, sigs, avatars, premium membership pros, chatbox, etc. are all either half-assed or gone.

Please learn from a pro about user interfaces--Nakey Jakey.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts