Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the version that I heard is that Kyle slapped Ventura at some party and wrote about it in his book while concealing Ventura's identity. During his book tour, he let the cat out of the bag which resulted in Ventura suing Kyle. Ventura claimed that no such incident took place. Kyle was killed during the legal proceedings, so the lawsuit was forwarded to his estate.

Ventura won the case and the book company's insurance paid the judgement as well as legal fees.

For some reason, people started persecuting Ventura for it; claiming that he went after a grieving widow and her children. This resulted in Ventura losing his Conspiracy Theory TV show. Ventura also claimed that nobody has employed him since.

Supposedly a new lawsuit is going to happen this year where his judgement is being challenged.

Who was right here?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ventura was no where near kyle, he completely made up the entire event, even other soldiers were there and said so along with other witnesses. jesse was 100% in the right and kyle screwed him out of his job and future projects he had just started working on

Reactions: deadcool

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Gotta love that part right at the end. Now that Jesse's been vindicated, he might return to politics...

RUN JESSE RUN! Fuck Trump and fuck Biden. I want Jesse Ventura in the White House. He's been teasing it lately. I think he might actually make a go at it. I don't know that he would have any real chance at winning just because of how rigged our entire political process is but he would damned sure shake things up. A 3 way debate would be glorious to behold (not that they would ever let it happen). Biden would be drooling with dementia and Trump wouldn't be able to win the debate just by shit talking, cause Jesse can talk with the best of them. And, unlike Biden, who agrees with the continued American Imperialism foreign policy, Jesse would call out Trump right to his face for not bringing the troops home like he said he would. Gotdamn, that would be exciting television.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts